Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Abandoned Almajiris Of Northern Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Abandoned Almajiris Of Northern Nigeria (634 Views)

Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) / The Almajiris (child Beggers) Of Northern Nigeria / Bus Crushes 17 Almajiris To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Abandoned Almajiris Of Northern Nigeria by Awesomeking: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
My views on northern almajiris Posted by Just a good muslim on 04:44 PM, 25-Jul-16 Almajiris have existed in the north for dozens of years,when a northerner is asked to explain the whole almajiri ideology,they say the almajiris are kids whose parents have given them out for the benefit of islam.If they are really existing for such a beautiful cause then why are they so neglected. I was opportuned to stay in the north for a while and i noticed the almajiri children are up as early as 7am ,they move from house to house begging for food,asking people to feed them in the name of ALLAH , yet a lot of people ignore their pleas. Almajiris are always dirty,malnourished and tired because they walk around barefooted with no food,water,aid or assistance. The sad part is that more almajiris shall arise because more northern parents shall give birth and push the children out "for the sake of islan" when has islam ever been a reason to put a child into hardship. I cant end the existence of almajiris,the only thing i can do is beg,i beg you all reading to pass the message,to help the poor kids in hardship #savethekids for any enquiries and requirements ,email-songwriterkadiri@ gmail.com

See more posts like these on nigerianmuslim.mywapblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Retrieve My Text Messages / Photo:meet The New Strongest Militants Called Na(northern Avengers) With Weapon. / Sen. David Mark Celebrates Senator Ogbeha On His 69th Birthday - By Paul Mumeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.