Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Malik Obama Says He’d Vote For Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malik Obama Says He’d Vote For Trump (847 Views)

Trump Told Oprah He’d Win If He Contested For US President In 1988 / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malik Obama Says He’d Vote For Trump by Proffdada: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Barack Obama’s half-brother Malik, once a longtime Democrat, says he is now a Republican who will vote for Donald Trump in the upcoming presidential election because “he speaks from the heart.”
Speaking to the NY Post from Kenya, he said the final straw came when the FBI announced they would not prosecute Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server, forcing him to side with “the party of Lincoln.”

“Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him,” Malik said, praising Donald Trump. “I feel like a Republican now because they don’t stand for same-sex marriage, and that appeals to me,” he said.

If Malik Obama does get his wish and meets Trump, he’ll have to ask him what the Republican Party’s views are on polygamy. In 2010, Malik was reported to have married his third wife, a 19-year-old.
https://www.rt.com/usa/353000-obama-brother-voting-trump/

Cc: Lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy Seun

1 Like

Re: Malik Obama Says He’d Vote For Trump by locosis007(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Trump has got USA shut down

Going by status quo . its the turn of Republican to rule. Considering the waning of USA policies and relevancy in the global affairs.

PUTINS EFFECT.

1 Like

Re: Malik Obama Says He’d Vote For Trump by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Which right thinking black man or Muslim will want to vote for trump.

(1) (Reply)

50,000 Laid Off In Saudi Arabia As Oil Crisis Bites Deeper / Kim Jong-un Executes Education Minister By Firing Squad For Not SITTING Properly / George Soro Comments On Trump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.