Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump (47110 Views)

Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest / Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by updatemachine: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
I am back in the US and will be voting for Mr. Trump early next week in Maryland. My brother Barack Obama is a big disappointment.

Why did he not come home to Kogelo [the family village] on his visit to Kenya last year? Why did he not provide for the family when they came to see him in Nairobi? (They experienced extreme hardship and left immediately after the dinner).

Why did he not support Auntie Zeituni [President Obama's late half aunt, who lived for a decade as an illegal immigrant] in America? He claims to be advocate for illegal immigrants.

Why did no member of the family in Kenya attend the 2016 Democratic Convention?

Why does he not have Auma Obama [the President’s half sister who runs a charity in Kenya] be Director of the Board of The Barack Obama Foundation in Chicago that’s set up for his presidential library if he loves her so much? Why not Mama Sarah Obama his grandmother if he loves her so much? Maya, his sister, is on the board of directors.

Why did he not support and write a forward for my book about his father Barack Obama Sr.?

Why does he not support my foundation set up in the name of his father Barack Obama Sr.?

My two children died; it was nothing to him. No condolences, nothing!

Why should I support him in politics, and he didn’t support me in politics?

Hillary Clinton is a liar and totally corrupt. What is her Clinton Foundation doing for Kenya if she loves Obama so much?

Mr. Trump is a successful businessman. He will make America great again. He is not heartless.

I will not be humiliated anymore by anybody.

The press is corrupt and rigged.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6d65b040-7323-3fda-8b31-b84504318543/ss_malik-obama%3A-here%E2%80%99s-why-i%E2%80%99m.html

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Pidggin(f): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok, so wetin concern us?

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by updatemachine: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pidggin:
Ok, so wetin concern us?
who are the "us"...?

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by dukechilezie(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Is your franchise. Follow your conscience. So you wanted Barack Obama to have white house being moved to his village in Kenya or better still migrate all Kenyans to America before you will happy for him.

245 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by neocortex: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
In other words, he is voting for trump because Obama
didn't turn the white house into an extended family house.

311 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by divinehand2003(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Why didn't u support Obama Barrack while he was growing up?
Why do you feel that Barrack Obama needs your support? Or is he running for 3rd term?
Why are you anti-Hilary Clinton?

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kids
This is the reason why you shouldn't do drugs

Drugs will make you think like a rat ( No offense to all the smart rats out there )

We all know that Barack Obama is the best president the USA have ever had in the history of USA but Republicans who are high on cow urine would tell you otherwise

If you think Donald Trump would win this election, i want to bet 20 million naira on it

I can list all the achievements of Barack Obama as a president and i want you to list only 8 things he didn't get right

People are naturally stupid

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by BrutalJab: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Na so Obama self life be Na wao

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
I am expecting President Obama reply to be like "I do not know what political party my brother belongs to but his place is in a mental health evaluation room somewhere in Nigeria called Yaba left and the other room".

No be me talk am ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by DickDastardly(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by muller101(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Some family members. Always acting funny.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by olaboy33(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
MR malik,

President Obama is the president of USA and not the president of Kenya nor your household president!!!!!

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by mrmrmister: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Idiotic rant
You're only pissed because he didn't support your family.
Did Americans vote him for your family?

Baboon! angry angry

65 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by soberdrunk(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Typical African man with his "entitlement" mentality, because your 'half brother' is the president of America you feel say you don hammer and America go be una "cash cow" angry angry

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Thisis2raw(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lukin for cheap publicity. His brother is a president. What has he achieved with his life? Mumu

31 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Symphony007: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Inconsequential mofo!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by jeeqaa7(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
when money finish .... eye go clear
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by RaeMystix: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Seems like the unattractive brother is mad cos he never got the perks he'd thought he would have had for having his brother for a president of the United States . He ought to be more pissed at his brother for not sending him some bleaching cream and teeth whitener .

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by ychris: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
So? undecided what is he feeling like self? undecided ?

He should do anything that keeps his deflated balls on the rise ..Mimzzy cheesy
who cares?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by kharyode(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
That one no c0ncern us. .. We t0o no go v0te buhari again.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Who cares!.
All i see is a man who has a bone of contention with his brother...if you like vote for Trump, nobody cares!, he's just one among millions of Americans.

3 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by apoti(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Somebody sounds pained

18 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by cokiek(f): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
I smell jealousy...haha

2 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by bbbabes(f): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Because he no build house for you.. african man

7 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by pampamafolabi8: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
story for the gods, must he depress his entity cos he's an American president and forfeit his citizenship all in aiding your conscience and projects....black man, black mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
we all have this uncle.... See's u like the meat and takes it...oga black face, go siddon...

5 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by davodyguy: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by chiedu7: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Blacks moved backwards under Obama!

Obama has been chasing a pro-islamic policy worldwide.

He helped install buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DP3UFdUY0

Remember under Obama the Northern Governors have been meeting Obama's regime,
so that they can enslave the rest of Nigeria.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/212642-u-s-hosts-northern-nigeria-governors-washington.html

As we all know that there is a plot to islamtize Nigeria.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/lied-plans-make-islam-nigerias-official-religion-can-replies-sultan-sokoto/

So I recommend that if you are for Jesus to vote in Trump.
As Clinton is part of Obama's Islamic machine

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by demolinka(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Malik if u do finish, abeg show...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by davodyguy: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Worst part is that, Trump wouldn't even appreciate him one bit.

He's getting rid of immigrants. So, keep your noise for your sorry a*"

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.