Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

A Must Read.. Don't Ignore Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read.. Don't Ignore Please (459 Views)

Should We Really Ignore Dysfunctional Families? / Should I Ignore Her! / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read.. Don't Ignore Please by handsomety(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
*How are you treating human beings? Do you treat people with disdain? Your attitude is always who is he? Who is she? A common bricklayer! a common shoemaker! You always say. If this is your attitude towards people, then you are still operating in the past. Hnmmmmm! the Yorubas would say "A bi ni lode aje ko ni ka dolowo, eni ti a bi ni isale osi n doloro" meaning (that you were born into a rich family doesn't make you a rich man, a man given birth in a poor family can becomes rich). The house built by a rich man of yesterday, was purchased by the son of a poor man of yesterday (Ile tolowo ana ko, omo olosi ana lo ra). It's an elder's word, let's learn from this.*
*Some have more than enough, but for them to give out to the needy they are tight fisted.*

* *Don't ever look down on yourself or others*
* *Learn to always Encourage people*
* *Don't always be a receiver, learn to give. saying Good Evening to you all*

*Hope you all enjoyed your day?*
Re: A Must Read.. Don't Ignore Please by bibijay123(f): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
OK grin
Re: A Must Read.. Don't Ignore Please by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
.....this is really though provoking piece.

They say the measure of a man is in how he treat people he doesn't think he needs--- in this day and age, this actually includes online interactions. It worries me for people who think their online personality are not reflective of their offline personality. I think it does.

At the judgement day, God will not care about whether it was online vs. offline. He will judge ALL. I really want to be that person who treats EVERYONE respectfully and with dignity regardless- online, offline, child, elderly, waiter, teacher, policeman, lawyers, mechanic, cook, janitor. WHATEVER. I hold on to the philosophy that you never know when you are entertaining an ANGEL disguised as a poor beggar on the street or even that guy that insults you for no reason. That person you despise and curse today might be your meal ticket tomorrow. You just never know.

#pursposeful living.
Re: A Must Read.. Don't Ignore Please by bukatyne(f): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Xiadnat:
.....this is really though provoking piece.

They say the measure of a man is in how he treat people he doesn't think he needs--- in this day and age, this actually includes online interactions. It worries me for people who think their online personality are not reflective of their offline personality. I think it does.

At the judgement day, God will not care about whether it was online vs. offline. He will judge ALL. I really want to be that person who treats EVERYONE respectfully and with dignity regardless- online, offline, child, elderly, waiter, teacher, policeman, lawyers, mechanic, cook, janitor. WHATEVER. I hold on to the philosophy that you never know when you are entertaining an ANGEL disguised as a poor beggar on the street or even that guy that insults you for no reason. That person you despise and curse today might be your meal ticket tomorrow. You just never know.

#pursposeful living.

@Bold:

I absolutely think so. Our behavior online is a reflection however minute of our personality offline.

Thanks OP.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Stop Doing These To Yourself! / Recession: Ways To Cut Unnecessary Expenses And Save More / Do Nowadays Parents Really Want Their Children To Be Greater Than Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.