Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue (11690 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 14 Year Old L.G. Boss Daughter In Sothern Kaduna -picture / Herdsmen Kill Lazarus Agai, Plateau Monarch And His Driver / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by Almajiri1: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Buhari should do something.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by veekid(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dem buhari famz, Na when dem go enter aso rock now
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by 2sexynet: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
jaybee3, hope you are reading this? In the light of events like this where the president will NEVER do a thing , one dropshot will come here to tell us that Tompolo should submit himself if he is not guilty so that his father will stop being brutalize or why we should accept inclusive elections as a norm.

I pity what will become of this remnant called a country.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by mazimee(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
todayboy:
Omenka and the afonjas over to you guys come defend the northerners

Buhari have no interest on human life except petrol

The guy you mentioned and his co travellers will rather have you punch their balls than to condemn the evils of fulani herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by canalily(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Are we still one and togetherundecided

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by samtin(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
The quest to deep it in the Atlantic just got stronger... Conquer Benue and move ahead. By the time everyone realizes it is over and done with. I pity people who used their own thumbs to vote APC. The people of God and good will must rise in prayers and action to see that this carnage is brought to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by DropShot: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
2sexynet:
jaybee3, hope you are reading this? In the light of events like this where the president will NEVER do a thing , one dropshot will come here to tell us that Tompolo should submit himself if he is not guilty so that his father will stop being brutalize or why we should accept inclusive elections as a norm.

I pity what will become of this remnant called a country.
Can you leave me out of your perpetual wailing please?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by Getintouch2004(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
These incessant and unwanton killings here and there should stop already.... please
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by Abiagirl777(f): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nawaaoo,at this point I must say benuans should man up and defend their territory.
,their reps don't give a shit what's going pn

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by bloodkiIler: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
but where's omenka sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by omenkaGrazing: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenka! Omenka!! Omenka!!!

When will you condemn these demonic herdsmen for once in your sai baba life? At least that will not take away your support from your beloved sai baba herdsman president.

Omenka, do something now!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by neoguru7: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by truthspeaks: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Have u spared any wailer in ur zombeism. Now u feel wat it is to defend a murderous president. Pls tel him he z succeeding in d wiping out of benue Ppl n congratulate omenka too
DropShot:

Can you leave me out of your perpetual wailing please?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by legendte(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
These are the burning national issues we ought to be discussing but everyone seems to be afraid

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by juman(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
APC government is a curse to nigeria.

A government without solutions to nigerian problems.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by truthspeaks: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
He is doing sumtin. He is actually doin NOTHING
Almajiri1:
Buhari should do something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by Greenback: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
nijabazaar:
Benue people are cowards....hoha.

how can someone repeatedly attack u and u do nothing?

Join protest for self determination u guys wont. but would rather have ur limbs cut, ur houses razed, ur wives raped.

I think there z something in d water u guys drink...something that deadens the brain, makes it incommunicado with any stimuli.

Therez a sayin in my place that only the tree sees danger and stands helplessly.

they are more interested in igbo related issues..like omenka..if this thread was about enugu,u would've seen them on here on da prowl...

Also,a certain dridowu is somewhere sniffing for "igbo arrested in malaysia for selling kola" news to attract and thrill his extra zombies..

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by Greenback: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
truthspeaks:
He is doing sumtin. He is actually doin NOTHING

lolss,yes o,thats the only thing he knows how to do-NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by DeltaOil: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=14pt]These are Boko Haram members being called Fulani Herdsmen.

This is a planned jihad to wipe out Christianity in Nigeria.
[/size]
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by eyeview: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Its in the best interest of Nigeria that Buhari dies.

Harsh but true

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by twilliamx(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
It's either Benue people re they must stupid people on earth or just plain liers, because i cant understand how they will always d one been attacked without reprisal, what is the governor looking at that his sitting duck people are always slaughtered like cockroaches. #itire4benue
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by omenkaGrazing: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
GreatSE:
Buhari busy pursuing Niger Delta Oil while human resources are been wasted...OMENKA the tow-faced acclaimed TIV man is here clapping for him while his Generation is being wiped out by Fulani Jihadists

The funny thing is that he will never condemn the killing of his people just because of his love for the fulani herdsman sai baba.

He is so pained that you find him cheering yorubas on when we fight here.

Even the yorubas he tries to attach himself to don't waste anytime to condemn the demonic herdsmen whenever yorubas are attacked.

I am sure those yorubas are ashamed for him but don't know how to tell him.

How can your love for your lord sai baba make the life of your own people mean nothing to you is what I cannot understand.

Just wait for him to come and shout sai baba at the top of his voice.

omenka has no shame at all. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by omenkaGrazing: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
eyeview:
Its in the best interest of Nigeria that Buhari dies.

Harsh but true

I don't pray for Buhari to die but he has to removed some how for this country to survive.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by omenkaGrazing: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Greenback:

they are more interested in igbo related issues..like omenka..if this thread was about enugu,u would've seen them on here on da prowl...

Also,a certain dridowu is somewhere sniffing for "igbo arrested in malaysia for selling kola" news to attract and thrill his extra zombies..

Don't generalis all Benue peeps bro, they are great guys.

omenka should be isolated here not 'Benue people'
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by bloodkiIler: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

I don't pray for Buhari to die but he has to removed some how for this country to survive.
i love this moniker
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by tundexijim(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenkaGrazing:
omenka! Omenka!! Omenka!!!

When will you condemn these demonic herdsmen for once in your sai baba life? At least that will not take away your support from your beloved sai baba herdsman president.

Omenka, do something now!

Guy seriously this omenka dey give u sleepless night. When omenka turn soldier na...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by Tejuboy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
my second home, was nearly caught in between crossfire.. those Fulani are crazy. I really don't like them.. the Benue people are jus too kind, buhari talk to ur Brodas
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by Greenback: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

Don't generalis all Benue peeps bro, they are great guys.

omenka should be isolated here not 'Benue people'

am not talkin'bout the scope on here only,afterall benue and plateau oughttave separated themselves from the core north politically but went ahead and still voted for apc...
See that zombie,dropshot,down there vvv see him bald head..
lolss
Re: Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue by DropShot: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
truthspeaks:
Have u spared any wailer in ur zombeism. Now u feel wat it is to defend a murderous president. Pls tel him he z succeeding in d wiping out of benue Ppl n congratulate omenka too
Wail on boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Shows Support For Governors Ugwuanyi and Umahi / APC Speaks On Allegation Of Influencing Police Postings To Rig 2019 Elections / The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.