Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh (940 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by valiantheartprod(f): 5:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Former Super Eagles coach Sunday
Oliseh has accused Vincent Enyeama ,
John Obi Mikel and Victor Moses of
betrayal during his reign as the Super
Eagles coach saying the trio sabotaged
his effort during the 2017 AFCON
qualifiers.

Writing on his personal website on
Monday , Oliseh berated the players for
their lack of commitment. “ My first
official act was to call the team Captain
Vincent Enyeama to rub minds and fix
an appointment to see him. Same act
was accorded to John Obi Mikel and
Victor Moses of Chelsea .
All except for Obi Mikel picked up my
call and Mikel even ignored my
eventual SMS, ” Oliseh explained. “ Went
to London to see Mikel and Moses but
could only see Moses as Mikel did not
reply to my calls and we could not get a
hold of him .

“ Moses came two and a half hours late
to our meeting but none the less we had
a productive talk in the company of my
assistant , Jean Francois Losciuto.
Oliseh added that both Moses and
Enyeama failed him when it mattered
most. “ Two weeks to the Tanzania game
Victor Moses opted out citing fear of
contracting an injury whilst playing for
Nigeria in favour of his club via a
written letter to the team manager of
the Super Eagles. “ Most players reported
to camp on Monday prior to the
Tanzania game , Vincent Enyeama was
supposed to fly in Tuesday morning ,
only for me to be surprisingly informed
via SMS that he was skipping the game
because he lost the mum some weeks
earlier .

“ I called him up and made an
agreement with him that if he came for
the game on Friday I would release him
to go to the village after the game and
skip the friendly game versus Niger
scheduled for three days later, which he
agreed . “ On Wednesday afternoon
Enyeama called to say he was not
coming for the game , definitively . I was
shocked as we had an agreement; we
needed his experience, leadership…”

source: https://newtelegraphonline.com/enyeama-mikel-moses-betrayed-oliseh/

lalasticlala

Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by Lilprincey(m): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Cock and bull story Mr. Oliseh..
Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by Lilprincey(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2016
C0ck and bull story Mr. Oliseh..
Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by anaton(m): 6:05am On Jul 26, 2016
After denying your Igbo heritage.
Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by adioolayi(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2016
You've had your success stories as a player..maybe as a pundit too.... But as SuperEagles head coach ..You Failed! Just admit it bro...swallow your pride and move on.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by Chanchit: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2016
anaton:
After denying your Igbo heritage.

Why are you disgracing your heritage!?

Oliseh should just move on abeg. That's why I don't give a f about national team anymore cos they don't give a double F about themselves. I passed by teslim stadium on Sunday, I saw supporters club playing and dancing on the road to go watch under 20, I didn't even look them twice, na so I pass like say na Cameroon I come from, and the guys lost the game, na so dem for spoil my Sunday. mtchdeeew.
Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by Maxymilliano(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2016
Oliseh should take care of his health problem and stop reminding us of his failure.The simple truth is that he's not a coach but football critic.

He used his criticism to deceive NFF to get the job.What Mikel and co did was even simple to what he and the Super Eagles mafia group headed by Amokachi did.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by anaton(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Chanchit:

Why are you disgracing your heritage!?

Oliseh should just move on abeg. That's why I don't give a f about national team anymore cos they don't give a double F about themselves. I passed by teslim stadium on Sunday, I saw supporters club playing and dancing on the road to go watch under 20, I didn't even look them twice, na so I pass like say na Cameroon I come from, and the guys lost the game, na so dem for spoil my Sunday. mtchdeeew.

At least I have an heritage.But I doubt if you have one.
Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by Chanchit: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
anaton:

At least I have an heritage.But I doubt if you have one.

Dumbass, no body is born innocent, as long as you are born, you have an heritage, you would definitely inherit things from your parents, from your culture and environment, it means I also have an heritage. So I repeat, stop disgracing your heritage.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by anaton(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Chanchit:

Dumbass, no body is born innocent, as long as you are born, you have an heritage, you would definitely inherit things from your parents, from your culture and environment, it means I also have an heritage. So I repeat, stop disgracing your heritage.

Zombie!
Re: Enyeama, Mikel, Moses Betrayed Me –sunday Oliseh by Chanchit: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
anaton:

Zombie!

Eyah!

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Striker Neymar Being Tackled To The Ground By Pitch Invaders (PHOTOS) / Check Out This Free Daily 2+ Odds That Acutally Enters.. / Mbappe A NIGERIAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.