Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) (36855 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by sexychocho(f): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Kul
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2016
grin
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by olowo72(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Congratulations to them If you want God to allow you marry this year.. Click like... In 4years time click share

1 Like

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by fireforfire: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2016
agitator:
foreigners na im sure pass, leave all this naija babes wey dey play popi with Nigerian men because dem think say their hole na gold e dey bring out. wink wink wink

Any ugly get wey get small money go buy paint, take paint her face go begin make useless yanga for naija men.

We going foreign. wink wink wink

So Cameroon na foreigner?? Of all countries
Na so u dull?

1 Like

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by thekingisback: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2016
fireforfire:

Na so u dull?
but they're far better than these useless and hungry biitches called Nigerian girls.

5 Likes

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by flokii: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2016
olowo72:
Congratulations to them If you want God to allow you marry this year.. Click like... In 4years time click share

grin

Wait lemme think * * to like or share
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by flokii: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats to them & HML
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by agitator: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2016
fireforfire:

Na so u dull?

I no where you come from but I no go talk make e no be like say I dey insult a whole tribe.

Abeg go register for night school, dem go teach you the meaning of foreigner . if you no get money tell me, if widow fit donate all her life savings give somebody to suffer the whole country, i fit donate the small i get to help u. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by fireforfire: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2016
thekingisback:
but they're far better than these useless and hungry biitches called Nigerian girls.

Haba. Hope u dnt hv sisters sha? B cos dey r also b*****s

4 Likes

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by fireforfire: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2016
agitator:

I no where you come from but I no go talk make e no be like say I dey insult a whole tribe.

Abeg go register for night school, dem go teach you the meaning of foreigner . if you no get money tell me, if widow fit donate all her life savings give somebody to suffer the whole country, i fit donate the small i get to help u. cry cry cry

Shut up dia.
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by maureeoy: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2016
simply beautiful.
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2016
HALFRICANADIAN DARETODIFFER NOTE! Boys are going global..... btw what do you bring to the marriage wealth and power + love? if not scramm

agitator:
foreigners na im sure pass, leave all this naija babes wey dey play popi with Nigerian men because dem think say their hole na gold e dey bring out. wink wink wink

Any ugly get wey get small money go buy paint, take paint her face go begin make useless yanga for naija men.

We going foreign. wink wink wink
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by bittertruthz: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2016
abiodun2007:
Nollywood actress Empress Njamah’s brother John married his Cameroonian sweetheart in far-away Bamenda Cameroon over the weekend.
John Njamah and his wife stepped out for the first time as a couple yesterday….
Here are more photos from their low-key wedding ceremony.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/newly-married-john-njamah-steps-out.html

Very intelligent guy. Wise decision........................ Nigerian girls have too much ego yet they use paper to clean yansh.
I wish you happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by saintdennis(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2016
I'll be honest...that woman is beautiful!

The way things are going soon naija babes bride price go nosedive cos people are going international. Lols

3 Likes

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
angels09:
HALFRICANADIAN DARETODIFFER NOTE! Boys are going global..... btw what do you bring to the marriage wealth and power + love? if not scramm

Cos dey told u foreign guys dont appreciate us?

Dey dere dey flex ur wrong mind

1 Like

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2016
I stick with my property. You!

halfricanadian:

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Beautiful couple. I pray the union stands the test of time and their love continue to grow day by day.
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by agitator: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2016
fireforfire:

Shut up dia.

kpele cool cool cool
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by agitator: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2016
angels09:

Haba bros, why na? they bring a hole. grin grin grin
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2016
any idi*t has a vag*na, old, young, bipolar, sane, mad, etc

agitator:

Haba bros, why na? they bring a hole. grin grin grin
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by MrImole: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Nollywood actor?

Does it mean that anyone can call himself or herself a nollywood actor/actress?
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by papoose321: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2016
This is good news congrats bro... Celebrities getting itch rather than having numerous baby mamas.. B*t**ds roaming the streets
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by itunity007(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2016
And where her Lips
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2016
thekingisback:
haba my brother na so naija babes do u? agreed a number of them these days are greedy,lazy and gold digging but there are few who are still good.Sometimes the blame falls with we naija guys.even when a lady is not into us we try to entice her with money and when she takes d guy for a ride he screams golddigger.

2 Likes

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
John Njamah has been acting even when I was still small in primary school, acted as Chief son, one of Ireti favourite son. always in disagreement with Peace his father (Chief) third wife. Kiaa, but this guy don te wen he de act oooo, chooi, I cant forget when Alika their neighbour chased him with his cutlass for beating up his daughter. But he no just get luck like him sister for Nollywood, e bi like say village hand follow make he no get lead role or better role play for any Nollywood film.
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
John Njamah has been acting even when I was still small in primary school, acted as Chief son, one of Ireti favourite son. always in disagreement with Peace his father (Chief) third wife. Kiaa, but this guy don te wen he de act oooo, chooi, I cant forget when Alika their neighbour chased him with his cutlass for beating up his daughter. But he no just get luck like him sister for Nollywood, e bi like say village hand follow am come Lagos make he no get lead role or better role play for any Nollywood film.
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
fireforfire:

Haba. Hope u dnt hv sisters sha? B cos dey r also b*****s
The guy na b**tch too cos he came out from a b**tch! Some persons are just Olodo Rabata! tongue

1 Like

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Don't mind them! Keep deceiving themselves! I guess these white men hitting on us are blacks too! tongue
Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

Don't mind them! Keep deceiving themselves! I guess these white men hitting on us are blacks too! tongue

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: John Njamah And His Cameroonian Wife Step Out (photos) by robosky02(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cameroon wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid / Efe Arrives Jos Plateau State: The Home Coming (photos) / Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.