Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release (12041 Views)

Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS / Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by ojun50(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
MadCow1:

You think say Kidnappers dey sell Tomatoes wey you dey price like that?

see yr face tomatoes rich 10k?
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by ojun50(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
VoteFynestboi:

you Sabi grin
na so oh
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by ojun50(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

When 2m no gree show. Then go enter 200k
any tin wey make collect 200k, if na me we go still bargain for 50k oh
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by 9jatatafo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
These kidnappers are mad people
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by kingthreat(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
johnstar:
common weytn

U no how much dm dey collect for offering?
Make dm use d moni pay am

You're one heartless monster
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by ObaKlaz: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sermwell:

Keep dreaming undecided if Adeboye sabi pray, why dem kidnap am in the first place!?
If the disciples could pray, why did Herod jail Peter in the first place, only for him to be freed by an angel?
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by johnstar(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
kingthreat:

You're one heartless monster
tell dat to buhari
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by dadaijboy: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
May God bring u back safely sir
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by VoteFynestboi(f): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pavore9:

Hope you feel the same and not blame them should any of your relatives or friends get kidnapped.

Really? Smh
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by alexarelano(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided Hmmm, let Osumbade check d wheel of his chair, maybe something has been plugged into it
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by Sermwell(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
ObaKlaz:
If the disciples could pray, why did Herod jail Peter in the first place, only for him to be freed by an angel?
They better pay the ransom otherwise that pastor will just die for nothing! Keep waiting for an imaginary angel to free him!
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by ObaKlaz: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sermwell:

They better pay the ransom otherwise that pastor will just die for nothing! Keep waiting for an imaginary angel to free him!
Hmmn... I know things about you, but I won't tell.
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by gbeseun(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
jhydebaba:
100 million for common village local pastor

These militants are heartless.

... but do we have any Government in this country

When I see security agents these days flexing muscles on innocent citizens, i begin to wonder if they cant test their might on those militants.

Ikorodu is under siege for some time now, nothing has happened. People fleeing their homes, wives being raped in their husband's presence et al.
Ikorodu is really under siege oo,and there is really no working government here again ooo,God save Ikorodu oke oko isawo asolo,RSA,and all the adjoining street around agric ooo
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by Pavore9: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
VoteFynestboi:

Really? Smh

Yeah! If it happens we can rationalize it.
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by Sermwell(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Hmmn... I know things about you, but I won't tell.
Loolz! Keep hallucinating! Smh undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by Maximus85(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
The church can afford it. Tithe money go do am.
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by ObaKlaz: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sermwell:
Loolz! Keep hallucinating! Smh undecided
Remain SADISTIC, sir. *poof!
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by buJu234: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is why I like Bishop Oyedepo kind of christianity..

by now he would have command madness and spirit of death to chase these kingnappers,,, not the one
that Daddy G.O is so quiet; after the killing of that RCCG Pst wife in Abuja; now this one...
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by comeandmarry: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
If d pastor is a legit man of God then he shud wait on Gods instructions, however if he be dagbo,alll those offering and tithe fake ass type of pastor guy man niggis,den its time to pray hard cos God go Don far from am.
Kidnapping upandan....PMB which way
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
no shakin jooor!!1 N100 million is chicken change for GOD.. after-all Buharinomics no shake loyalist from making huge deposits into the United Bank of Religion grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by andyubakwem(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is wickedness! . I advice the relatives of the kidnapped pastor to take his photo to the G.O of OMEGA POWER MINISTRIES (OPM), Port Harcourt. I am a living witness to people who were kidnapped , and when there photos were provided to the G.O , He prayed and they were released without ransom. My wife's friend was kidnapped, after two days, her photo was taken to the G.O of OMEGA POWER MINISTRIES (OPM), Port Harcourt, after the G.O prayed, she was released. This is His direct line: 08033385271. N/b: if the number is busy / not reachable, keep trying as his number is always busy.
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by Dolemite(f): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Christians oya prayyyy! grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by LEXYCOM: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
The pastor by the grace of God will be present at the annual convention tagged "AMEN"to testify as to how God delivered him from the hands of the kidnappers without paying any ransom.....in Jesus Name.....Amen
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by lailo: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
VP is a redeemer,Pastor Adeboye wu was supposed to support GEJ re-election and didn't do it,is also a redeemer and even G.O.Every evil now happening to redeem pastors and their wives.And people that are still pained about GEJ election failure are from d region where kidnapping is a legalised job.So if we put one or two things together. Hmmmmmm
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
slimfit1:
The church need to start using those offerings and tithes to help those in need otherwise Nigeria will soon start taking a whole church as hostages.

I was thinking the same but then again I thought about the way these pastors deceive us these days for the love of money. I hope he is not in on it.
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by onionsoup(f): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
MadCow1:

You sabi abi? grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by lumeneng22: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2016
If God want to punish a criminal, he will push him or them to one of his anointed servant or prophet. Their end is definitely near. Only one pronouncement from Daddy G O, case settled.
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by McPerry(f): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:

Are you a Kidnapper? grin grin lolz
Re: Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release by blackprowler: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Make dem price am and give Adeboye the last price. He's made enough money from the church business. Alternatively, let them hold a special prayer so that he would just walk away while his captors are asleep. Afterall God has all the power in heaven and earth and more dramatic incidences have been cited in the Bible. Aha, at some point, God must show himself (abi herself or itself) korokoro so that people will fear him. The other day, ordinary people just killed a road preacher like that and God didn't even answer her pleas to him to "strike them down". Na wa o. Lol. MUMU PEOPLE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” / What The Bible Says About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.