Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans (1597 Views)

Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria / If You are A Nigerian, Don't Ever Think Of Going To Namibia, read this.. / #visafreeafrica AU To Abolish Visa Requirements For All African Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by fingard02k(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Namibian President Hage Geingob, on Monday said that Namibia will soon abolish visa requirements for all Africans in the spirit of pan-Africanism.

Geingob, who was officially opening the country’s foreign policy review conference said that African brothers and sisters will always be welcome in Namibia.

“We are committed to extend this privilege to all African passport holders by initially issuing visas on arrival and eventually abolishing visa requirements,” Geingob said

The conference that is being attended Namibian diplomats will analyze the impact of global changes on the country’s domestic and international policies.

In May 2016, Namibia scrapped visa requirements for those Africans who hold diplomatic or official passports, while all passport holders from the southern African region enjoy visa-free entry.
Given the fact that many friendly nations and organizations, Geingob added, stood by Namibia during the time of apartheid colonialism, the country will continue to express solidarity with those countries.

Furthermore, Geingob said Namibia’s international relations and cooperation policies should be embedded into the doctrine of pan-Africanism.

READ MORE ----> http://www.enzyhub.com/namibia-to-abolish-visa-requirements-for-all-africans/

lalasticlala
Re: Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by fingard02k(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2016
Must read for everyone

5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD START EATING EGGS TODAY -->
http://www.enzyhub.com/5-reason-why-you-should-start-eating-eggs-today/
Re: Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by Almajiri1: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2016
I trust Nigerians to abuse it.

4 Likes

Re: Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by waxxydude: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Namibia? asirimgi bia? mba! grin

I don't see this visa-free africa working, Nigeria shouldn't teardown her boarders for no bloody foreigner. We gat lotta problems, we don't want no foreigner coming to compound our woes in the name of "Free-Africa".

So many poor countries.
My opinion
Re: Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by fingard02k(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
waxxydude:
Namibia? asirimgi bia? mba! grin

I don't see this visa-free africa working, Nigeria shouldn't teardown her boarders for no bloody foreigner. We gat lotta problems, we don't want no foreigner coming to compound our woes in the name of "Free-Africa".

So many poor countries.
My opinion

Do we even have boarder at d first place
Re: Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by TheArchangel(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Namibia and Botswana ....you are my target destinations.
Re: Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
Namibia and Botswana ....you are my target destinations.

Pls tell us here what u know about Botswana cos i have been thinking of visiting and probably relocating
Re: Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by TheArchangel(f): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Folafikemi:

Pls tell us here what u know about Botswana cos i have been thinking of visiting and probably relocating
My brother, Botswana pula is exchanged to naira at the rate of P1 to N29.56. I mean N29,564.40 is literally equal to P1000.

Ever heard of Botswana and extremism or terrorism? Naa... Because it is non existent.
Strong economy.
Low crime rate.

Same with Namibia.
Re: Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by collins011(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Folafikemi:

They are the highest exporter of HIV/AIDS
Re: Namibia To Abolish Visa Requirements For All Africans by BOKO52(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2016
This is a welcome development good one .

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Settlements At The Intl. Airport A Must For First Timer? / Study In Taiwan: I-shou University Admission And Scholarship Application. / Watch These Nigerian Women Fight Dirty In London ( Stratford )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.