Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. (2727 Views)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
In other words ''YOU CAN'T'

You dont even understand . You've already shown me that you are ignorant and intransigent about your views on the subject so extricating you from that quagmire would be a sisyphean task .

1 Like

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Ranchhoddas: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Mister , the point is that the story was not verified before it was moved to front page . If the story was about atheist parents persecuting their Christian child , would it have made front page ? No

The point of all these is to attack Christianity and make atheism look attractive that explains why winner01's threads impugning atheistic views don't make front page .
There are no such stories because atheists parents are not in the habit of persecuting their kids for their beliefs or lack thereof. If there were such stories, I am sure they'll make front page.
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Ranchhoddas: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You dont even understand . You've already shown me that you are ignorant and intransigent about your views on the subject so extricating you from that quagmire would be a sisyphean task .
You never turn down an opportunity to show your ability to tweak Bible verses. What is so different about this particular one? I wonder

1 Like

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
There are no such stories because atheists parents are not in the habit of persecuting their kids for their beliefs or lack thereof.

You are actually agreeing with me . You are trying to make atheism look good by making this blatant mendacious claim

If there were such stories, I am sure they'll make front page.

You said this as a way of palliating the rather maladroit way the subject was handled .

1 Like

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You never turn down an opportunity to show your ability to tweak Bible verses. What is so different about this particular one? I wonder

Bestiality is wrong and can be seen as sexual immorality or perversion . The bible clearly said that our body is the temple of God and one certain way of making this pristine temple of God sordid is by sleeping with animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by waice6571: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seun:
How can we verify the truthfulness of this tale?

1. By asking him. (God Almighty)

2.I can also testify to the truthfulness of God. Sometimes last year, I woke up early, but met my wife preparing breakfast already. I told her I'll be fasting today because, I want my spirit to be sharp in earing whenever God speaks to me.

In the evening, I was in the car with my two boys on a high speed (The road on my lane was free) approaching a serious steep slope and a double shap bend. I just heard from my inside ''break the speed" and I responded immidiately.

Just within the fraction of a second an oncoming vehicle was coming headon with greater speed than my initial speed directly in front of me. I couldn't turn left or right I managed to pressed harrrrddd.... on my break. Screamings from the onlookers expecting the horror. But all glory to God we both escaped it.

If not for the spirit of the Lord, there wouldn't be a way of escape and you'll gladly post on front page "A NAIRALANDER died in a tragic accident with his 2 children" (graphic photo) shocked undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Ranchhoddas: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You are actually agreeing with me . You are trying to make atheism look good by making this blatant mendacious claim

You said this as a way of palliating the rather maladroit way the subject was handled .

Mendacious for where na? Have you any atheist parent 'persecute' his/her child for being religious?
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
waice6571:

1. By asking him. (God Almighty)

2.I can also testify to the truthfulness of God. Sometimes last year, I woke up early, but met my wife preparing breakfast already. I told her I'll be fasting today because, I want my spirit to be sharp in earing whenever God speaks to me.

In the evening, I was in the car with my two boys on a high speed (The road on my lane was free) approaching a serious steep slope and a double shap bend. I just heard from my inside ''break the speed" and I responded immidiately.

Just within the fraction of a second an oncoming vehicle was coming headon with greater speed than my initial speed directly in front of me. I couldn't turn left or right I managed to pressed harrrrddd.... on my break. Screamings from the onlookers expecting the horror. But all glory to God we both escaped it.

If not for the spirit of the Lord, there wouldn't be a way of escape and you'll gladly post on front page "A NAIRALANDER died in a tragic accident with his 2 children" (graphic photo) shocked undecided

My university's chaplain gave a similar story . I think he was ordered by God to stop the car or slow it down can't remember . He was dilatory at first but he then obeyed the voice and slowed/stopped his car . Immediately another car from the opposite direction sped past right in front of his car ! Just like that ! That other car then had an accident but fortunately the car occupants survived it unscathed .

2 Likes

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Mendacious for where na? Have you any atheist parent 'persecute' his/her child for being religious?

In atheist countries like North Korea and communist China such reprehensible act is a very clear possibility . Don't you think so ? wink

1 Like

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Ranchhoddas: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

In atheist countries like North Korea and communist China such reprehensible act is a very clear possibility . Don't you think so ? wink
We are talking about NL frontpage. Stay on track.
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
We are talking about NL frontpage. Stay on track.

Ranchhoddas:

1 Like

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Ranchhoddas: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Exactly how many Chinese and North Koreans are on Nairaland?
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Exactly how many Chinese and North Koreans are on Nairaland?

This guy ! You asked a simple question and I gave a response . You were not talking of Nairaland before , stop lying . You didnt think of North Koreans an the Chinese before you made that comment and you are now trying to extenuate your lies
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Ranchhoddas: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This guy ! You asked a simple question and I gave a response . You were not talking of Nairaland before , stop lying . You didnt think of North Koreans an the Chinese before you made that comment and you are now trying to extenuate your lies
Nonsense! No atheist anywhere in the world will persecute their kids for having any beliefs. Since you insist on engaging in unecessary sophistry, I'll modify the question.... How many Nigerian atheist parents persecute' their kids for possessing beliefs?
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Nonsense! [size=15pt]No atheist anywhere in the world will persecute their kids for having any beliefs[/size]. Since you insist on engaging in unecessary sophistry, I'll modify the question.... How many Nigerian atheist parents persecute' their kids for possessing beliefs?

You pathetic liar . They kill people in North Korea for simply being religious and is persecution they won't do undecided .

I don't know about Nigeria . But am 200 percent sure of atheist parents persecuting their religious kids .
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirWere:
..... How can one be so foolish

Seun , you are viewing this thread . Can this member be banned for calling me foolish . It is clearly an insult . Rule 2 broken
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Ranchhoddas: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You pathetic liar . They kill people in North Korea for simply being religious and is persecution they won't do undecided .

I don't know about Nigeria . But am 200 percent sure of atheist parents persecuting their religious kids .
Proof?
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Seun(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
We posted the story of the alleged resurrection of a Nigerian girl in a church. It seemed likely to have happened (except for the resurrection).
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Seun(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
I rarely post topics on the home page. Lalasticlala and Mynd44 are both Christians.
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Ranchhoddas: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Look at what they do to Christians in North Korea . So much wickedness by atheists against Christians . Wicked atheists with no moral compass . angry angry angry
Parents to their kids?
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by malvisguy212: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

Are you a newbie on nairaland?

You mean they don't put anti-Christian thread in the front page?

Do you know it is against their policy to put anti-islam thread in the front page? Why? because the spirit in them does not tolerate critism, yet atheists are their allies.

I tell you the truth: the spirit of islam is also in the atheists and other cultists. When muslims kill innocent people in the name of allaah, it is these same atheists who will come out saying there is also killing in the Bible, as if their act is good. I wonder where they found in the Bible where God commanded anyone to kill for him. They have no evidence of Christians bombing muslims for not believing in Christianity. My prayer for atheists is to reap the reward of your faith in islam by experiencing bombings. Even though they falsely proclaim their is no God, yet they are allaah's supporters. Bunch of hypocrites.
what did you expect from this atheist ? When terrorist carry out their evil act in the name of allah, the atheist justified this by saying the bible God did the same, they are indirectly supporting terrorism, think for a minute, have you ever seen an atheist open a thread against terrorism ? Hardly you see this guys challenging the muslims belief, I think they are satisfied with muhammed act, that's why they don't attack islam. Their excuse was that "most of us are born into christianity" nonsense!!! The killing muhammed commit, are they not aware of it also ? This forum belong to atheists and muslims, we the christians, we are just doing our time until the end.
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by malvisguy212: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seun:
I rarely post topics on the home page. Lalasticlala and Mynd44 are both Christians.
they are christians who obey nairaland rules.
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Seun(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
waice6571:
What does being hungry have to do with hearing a voice? Doesn't your stomach make distracting rumbling noises when it's empty? If God created the entire universe by speaking it into existence, surely his voice must be loud enough to be heard by both the hungry and the well fed?

In the evening, I was in the car with my two boys on a high speed (The road on my lane was free) approaching a serious steep slope and a double shap bend. I just heard from my inside ''break the speed" and I responded immidiately. Just within the fraction of a second an oncoming vehicle was coming headon with greater speed than my initial speed directly in front of me. I couldn't turn left or right I managed to pressed harrrrddd.... on my break. Screamings from the onlookers expecting the horror. But all glory to God we both escaped it.
You don't need the voice of God to tell you to slow down when approaching a 'serious steep slope and a double sharp bend'. May I suggest that what you heard from inside wasn't the God's voice but the voice of sense? You were driving recklessly, but came to your senses just in time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by malvisguy212: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seun:
What does being hungry have to do with hearing a voice? Doesn't your stomach make distracting rumbling noises when it's empty? If God created the entire universe by speaking it into existence, surely his voice must be loud enough to be heard by both the hungry and the well fed?

Really? You need the voice of God to tell you to slow down when approaching a 'serious steep slope and a double sharp bend'? May I suggest that what you heard from inside wasn't the God's voice but the voice of sense? You were driving recklessly, but came to your senses just in time.
I've had an encounter with God and I have seen jesus two times. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by lepasharon(f): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seun you need a sarcasm detector
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by Seun(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
lepasharon:
Seun you need a sarcasm detector
Hmm. Who was being sarcastic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by DeSepiero(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
malvisguy212:
I've had an encounter with God and I have seen jesus two times. Thank you.

I have seen Jesus too, severally. On wallpapers and cathedrals
But his face isn't ever consistent. grin

1 Like

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by malvisguy212: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
DeSepiero:

I have seen Jesus too, severally. On wallpapers and cathedrals But his face isn't ever consistent. grin
alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Jesus Died For Our Sins, .. / Can You Solve This Riddle? / The Sweet Grace Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.