Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. (2735 Views)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by lepasharon(f): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seun:
Hmm. Who was being sarcastic?

The guy you quoted, waice
Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by waice6571: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seun:
What does being hungry have to do with hearing a voice? Doesn't your stomach make distracting rumbling noises when it's empty? If God created the entire universe by speaking it into existence, surely his voice must be loud enough to be heard by both the hungry and the well fed?

You don't need the voice of God to tell you to slow down when approaching a 'serious steep slope and a double sharp bend'. May I suggest that what you heard from inside wasn't the God's voice but the voice of sense? You were driving recklessly, but came to your senses just in time.

I appreciate the way and manner you twisted the whole thing to suit your own imaginations.

Just wait for that day when you'll need God so badly and this post will be the gulf between you the reality.

2 Likes

Re: God Hides 18 Muslim Converts Under His Wings, Protects Them From Attack. by waice6571: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seun:
What does being hungry have to do with hearing a voice? Doesn't your stomach make distracting rumbling noises when it's empty? If God created the entire universe by speaking it into existence, surely his voice must be loud enough to be heard by both the hungry and the well fed?

You don't need the voice of God to tell you to slow down when approaching a 'serious steep slope and a double sharp bend'. May I suggest that what you heard from inside wasn't the God's voice but the voice of sense? You were driving recklessly, but came to your senses just in time.

How does that justify the onncomig vehicle that left her lane completely to face me?

Is that also the voice of sence?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Jesus Died For Our Sins, .. / Is It OK For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? / God Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.