Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Bishop Dr Osin Obed Narrates What Will Happen In The World, Nigeria And Delta - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Dr Osin Obed Narrates What Will Happen In The World, Nigeria And Delta (611 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates / Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Dr Osin Obed Narrates What Will Happen In The World, Nigeria And Delta by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2016
2016 X-RAY BOOK. since December 2015 " prophesy for January-December 2016 reveal to Arch Bishop Dr. Osin Akhabue Obed by GOD "

A BOOK CONTAINING THE HAPENINGS IN THE WORLD, NIGERIA ,DELTA STATE AND HIS CHURCH RESIDENCE OGWASHI UKU DELTA STATE FOR THE YEAR 2016 FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER By Arch Bishop Dr. Osin Akhabue OBED.

ARCH BISHOP DR. OSIN AKHABUE OBED IS A PROPHECTIC MAN OF GOD THAT GOD HAS CHOOSE TO RESTORE MAN KIND, MAKE MEN BETTER THN THEIR PARENTS,MAKING MEN HIGHER THAN THEIR EQUALS,RESTORE THE CONCERN TO LIFE AND BUILDING LEADER THAT WILL LEAD OTHER LEADERS.

THIS BOOK WAS RELEASE DECEMBER 2015 AND ALL MOST ALL THAT IS INSIDE THE BOOK HAS HAPPENED EXCEPT THE ONCE WITH DATE.

GENERAL
I saw a very corrosive volcanoes
I saw America in war, they must be careful.
I saw many countries against Middle East nations.
I saw the Lucifer inspired cult which took off 1776 may I, building up great momentum, but heaven is about to rise against them.
I saw many iron bird been hunt down by unseen forces, when I drew close, I discovered that they were air craft. There will be serious air craft disaster.
I saw water over powering communities, houses swept away by magnitude of the sea out range.
I can see big problem in a place called Madagascar.
This is a year of serious accusation, Christian, church leaders must be careful about.
Japan will experience a huge earth quake towards Tokyo and near by
The earth quake area are as follows
Japan
China
Chile
Afghanistan
California
Mexico
Syria
I pray that God should avert them in His Mercy
South Africa will experience unrest.
There will be Presidential assassination
Unexpected will happen on the 1st of January

INTERNATIONAL
Ethiopia will face high rate of accident
California will have earthquake.
Japan will face heavy earthquake hit
I saw Ethiopia having draught problem
I saw great fire outbreak in China and Sierra lone
Lagos, PH, Delta will face a lot of building collapse in Nigeria.
Somalia will have crises.
High rate hurricane May 13, 2016. The following are the place that will face high wind problem

Hurricane
Cuba- August, September, October.
Mexico August & October.
Florida July & August.
Bermuda September 16th
Alabama
Carolina
Venezuela from August 20th
Bahamas September 7th
Texas August 1st & 16th
Cyclone June 4th
November 5th
One of Nigeria former number one will die.
I saw a governor convoys been attacked and it was bloody
When I was these I wept of what the earth is turning into, I saw homosexuality & lesbianism growing speedily.
There will be very high transit.
There will be high force Tsunami
No Islamic nation that will complete this year in peace there will be unrest from one country to another.
North Korea will boil in trouble.
I saw the prophesy of a woman born January 31 1911, who died August
South Africa
England.
There will be many ship wreck in all the world waters.
I was made to see the kind of disastrous water problem that took place in the year 1212 in Netherland. Every nation must be prayerful for it to be adverted. Four nations will have such flooding problem.
There will be wild fire outbreak
I saw blast in stadium, three places and nations.
We need to pray for a school that will be invaded by terrorist attack seven (7) schools
This year temperature will be very high.
Europe will face great snow problems, I saw people being trapped in snow
There will be tot al black out (solar eclipse) on 8 03 2016
The following nations should watch out for cyclone
Australia
New Zealand
Washington
Lunar penumbral 23/03/2016 sola Annular 01/09/2016 6th and 17th Sept. lumbar Penumbral
Throughout 2016 terrorist will be on high jeer but many of them will be destroyed.
Let the church and her people to be careful of sexual scandals that the marine kingdom has arranged to scatter the church.
America will be warned to desist from those things that grieved God; I saw heaven about to take away the Barton of super power out of their hand.
Ghana will lose one of their important person. I saw nations wept/ mourning
There will be a national disaster that will bring health challenges
I see another epidemic outbreak, we must pray seriously against air born disease that may come as a result of war weapon.
Watch out for Telaviv attack; Israel
India will have national disaster and sickness outbreak.
Kenya will still face serious attack, terrorism and wind problem
Syria will face it hard, no peace
All the European nation should get prepare for the trouble that Islamist will perpetuate against them.
7 presidents and prime ministers will not see the end of this year.
We need to pray for Haiti against another natural disaster.
I am seeing protest in Egypt.
I am seeing Islam against Islam.
Yugoslavia crises
Ghana crises
Trouble in Toronto
There will be five outbreak in Australia
Five countries will experience national fire outbreak k.
I saw a kind of scattered hair style that is about to rein in the realm of the spirit it is called Comoro dragon.
There will be persecution against the church and Christian, but God will help his people
We have to pray that North and South Korea should not rise against China
We must look into the bible according to revelation 8:1 to the end. There will be all manners of weapon which will be used to affect the health of many to this I saw corpse everywhere both small and great, who to burry who, in so many places 2016 2017
I want the whole world to hear this, we must pray so hat Ebola disease should not turn into air born disease via chemical weapon by Islamic extremist Anti Christ- Psalm 116
In a great country I can see a woman becoming the president that is the first time a woman becoming over roll head in the great celebrated nation. The nation that was build in God which latter turn to worship the creature instead of the creator. Well the reign of that woman will bring more evil if God allow her to come on stage.
There will be economic chaos
The following are the date to watch out for
May 9 2016
June 6 2016 Anti-Christ day, as proclaimed by those evil people.
I can see these date as bitter days for the face of the earth
July 4 2016
August 27 2016 Anti Christ man
October 3 2016
Sept 1 2016 Eclipse
March 8 2016
March 9 2016
March 23 2016
Gigantic earthquake and Volcano will shake the earth as I am watching it now on the spiritual white board.
I am seeing Iran, Russian China and Hong Kong coming together to do great evil
What is about to happen may bring Revelation 6:12 to fulfillment.
I saw an evil man who will be 64 years old in October 7 2016 Revelation 6:4
The people of Kuwait pray against heavy disaster.
Trouble and crises in Hong Kong; she will rise in wickedness
Germany air disaster
I can see an America submarine in drastic action.
Some other nations will join the roll of giving support to same sex.
Turkey in war distraction.
Ukraine will see more trouble from Russia
There will be economic chaos
Cameroon should pray against serious terrorist attack.
I saw a heavy wind that will cause a lot of destruction.

NIGERIA

The following places in Nigeria should watch for fuel tanker accident oil sector killed
I saw Abuja air craft disaster
I can see Anambra and Enugu observing mourning days.
I see one Nigeria popular musician in great drug scandal.
3 Nigeria actors will face homosexual scandal.
I saw deadly assault against youth coppers.
Nollywood will do better/well.
3 young gay will release musical album that will hit the world market but I pray their end

DELTA STATE.

In Delta State I saw a man of God being poisoned, this raised a lot of dust
In Delta State one commissioner will not finish the year.
Two commissioners will really face health challenges.
I saw 2 kings in Delta State dead.
We need to pray seriously for the number in the state against health challenge
I see Delta becoming like a refugee camp.
I saw crises in the watering area of the state
I can see a very digastrics political tussle
I can see people attacking political station
I saw another set/ group joining with Boko harram
America will experience a great shaking more than ever.
ISILto a high pick in killing and assassination, max assault to many nations but I see their doom.
I am watching a nation that their oil storage or well bombed to ruin that economy of that nation. I can see uncontrollable flame.
I saw some country legalizing abortion.
2016 there will be a very high witchcraft and marine manipulation and manifestation. I know God is above them all.
I see someone come up to say I am the Christ.
Great prophet such as in the book of revelation 16:13 will spring up everywhere.
I saw an Islamic man performing miracles to compete with Christian faith having been endowed with extracting powers from the sun, moon and star.
High rate of global blood accident
I saw high rate of divorce in churches .i can hear a preacher advocating that divorce is not a sin
The water kingdom is releasing their agents to the church to cause confusion in many homes and churches
This is a year of high sexual immor

Other books by Arch Bishop Dr. Osin Akhabue Obe
1. Why my brothers and sisters are still unmarried
2. Grave of the kings
3. Somebody eyed me
4. What have I done
5. Prayer festival
6. Wing of wisdom
7. Spotting the rebels
8. Too useful to be useless
9. My family and my destiny
10. Father’s mantle
11. The benefit of accusation
12. When servant life and destiny are heading for succeed
13. Ministry and there ministerial thrones
14. I found water
15. Clap clap clap
16. I reserved my comments
17. Deadly magnet
18. yearly x-ray

For more information

Contacts:
Time with Jesus prayer ministries
Ogbe-ofu, along delta state poly,
Ogwashi-uku, Delta state,
Nigeria.
07035010145, 08103392288

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/arch-bishop-dr-osin-obed-narrates-what.html

Re: Bishop Dr Osin Obed Narrates What Will Happen In The World, Nigeria And Delta by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Wish To Turn Away From Sin And Embrace Jesus. Check Here / Comparison: Yahweh Of The Neanderthal Period Vs Bokoharam Of Homo Sapien Period / Reasons To Fast And Pray As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.