Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

A Massage To My Igbo Brothers - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Massage To My Igbo Brothers (608 Views)

Looking For My Igbo Ancestors / The Igbinedion Brothers At The Wedding Of Ewamade Igbinedion, Their Sister / My Igbo Traditional Marriage Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Massage To My Igbo Brothers by PrinceAfo911(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
I want to use this opportunity to address my Igbo brothers I have gone through social medias like facebook Twitter and here Africa's most popular forum Nairaland.
I have seen it all that we have one attitude,I can say 80% of us has no respect for other tribe,its very awful that when we see a tread that has to do with other tribe instead of sticking to the topic on discourse we end up attacking others making our self look more superior and important than them.

When you do that you're not making your self superior but inferior.
If you are more advantaged use it for your own good,glory on your self not on others.

Before you crucify me and call me names which i know you will,I am a true son of Igbo an Imolite to be precise,let's stop the hate on other tribe,say things the way they are give respect to all,if you criticize white men for being racist why do same here?
If you correct an Igbo catholic member about their way of worship which you is common between churches these days they will rain abuses on you as if they go to church to learn vulgar words but when you correct a member from other tribe they take it cool.

Why do we have so much insult in our mouth?
Why don't we let things be?

The bible said and I paraphrase
"The words you say will make or mar you"
and The lord judges every careless word we say and by him every action are weighed"
Re: A Massage To My Igbo Brothers by MrAldrick: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2016
That is why we Niger deltans will never accept their biafran proposal

We are Niger delta republicans

Re: A Massage To My Igbo Brothers by MrAldrick: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2016
That is why we Niger deltans will never accept their biafran proposal

We are Niger delta republicans

Re: A Massage To My Igbo Brothers by theEYe21(f): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2016
The igbos keep focusing on the past which brings bitterness. Focusing on the past makes someone backwards and stagnant, it doesn't make you move forward or brings progress. It embitteres Destiny! The igbos need to be wise
Re: A Massage To My Igbo Brothers by Barney11: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
;Dif an hausa man wants to claim an igbo man he begins with i am from imo state!God is watching
Re: A Massage To My Igbo Brothers by henrygale(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Massage indeed!
Now let me read if there's any sense in the 'massage'! cheesy

Modified:
Small sense dey sha.
Una don hear o, stop the bitterness and let's all live in peace. Live and let's live!

(1) (Reply)

Controversy: Christians Commit More Wicked Crimes Than Terrorist – Sultan / Burst The Dental Myths / Adesua And Banky: Select Your Preferred Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.