Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

What If Call Girls Dress Like Nerds? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What If Call Girls Dress Like Nerds? (1099 Views)

What Would You Do If Your MOM Dress Like This To PTA Meeting? / Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. / A Joke Funny To The Nerds (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Call Girls Dress Like Nerds? by Pajude: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Have you seen a nerd before? They look absolutely geeky and are not fun at all; here’s a pic to show what I mean:

Visit source for image

Anyway, call girls are known to wear dresses that make them look attractive, which increases their chances of hooking some random guy who has a lot or little money to part with for some fun. What if call girls don’t wear skimpy things? What if they dress like nerds and still go about their business?

Well, I think their market would suffer a fatal blow – a drop in number of clients that patronize them. Every business enterprise has its allures that attracts and keeps customers and that which stands out for call girls is their seductive looks which is accentuated by the lusty dresses they wear. Married women can be at ease knowing that their husbands wouldn’t pay much attention to nerd-looking call girls.

The irony about call girls dressing like nerds is that they could actually use it to their advantage, you know; make the best out of a seemingly bad situation. So don’t be surprised if call girls have slutty-nerdy looks like this:

After all, business must go on and money must be made one way or another. Personally, I think call girls should stay the way they are; I believe the rest of my kind (men) should support me on this. We really look forward to staring at their goodies whenever they pass by, and whenever we… okay I’ll stop there.

Till next time, think weird, laugh and be happy!

Source: http://www.jokesmannia.com/what-if-call-gir…dress-like-nerds/
Re: What If Call Girls Dress Like Nerds? by Chuukwudi(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2016
I'm not attracted to nerdy babes (Eg; Emy from the big bang theory). I prefer the geeky ones.

Come to think of it op. Ordinary url, you can't copy and paste correctly. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Fun Facts. / See This Funny Caption / Whu Iz D Most Drunkard Among Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.