Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle (38216 Views)

Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos / Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) / Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by SIRKAY98(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Now this guy is been purnished for is miss deeds
Ok not bad.

Now type ..God have mercy if you have stole anything between year 2000 and now 2016
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by love4rent80s: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lianabae:
What gives you the right to take matters into your own hands for only stealing a motorcycle those of you that have done this to a human being his blood is on your hands the Lord looks upon people like you you will not get away with anything in life

Lalasticlala

What are u and who are u saying ? (change the what to who and the who to what !!!!)

Its like u did not read upto the place they blinded the okada rider,

The criminal deserves to be killed twice,
God punish him in Hell

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Kirinwa: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Beaten and blinded their victim cry

Oh dear Karma.... You respondin these days more than Nigerian Police wink

Layin Siege for anyone that will comment below (say no to jungle justice undecided) saying he doesn't deserve what he got angry

No to Jungle Justice. Nigeria is not a zoo!
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by iliyande(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
We must Condemn jungle justice embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It is not a way forward cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by danthamccoy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
He's believed to be in his "mid 20s or early 30s"? I don't get it abeg.

A day hardly goes by without news on lynchings. When will we rise above this, I wonder?
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Kevsman(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Just Negodu
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by love4rent80s: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
stano2:
During my 100level I lived in Okigwe ,this town wasn't used to serving jungle justice but when the crime rate increased the started burning criminals. Okigwe peeps de shine eyes now. No longer steal and go free.

To all those saying No to Jungle Justice bla bla bla, wait till the reach your house.

Don't mind dem, I. hate people vomiting nonsense, all these nairalanders wey dey shout say no to jungle justice, God forbid these armed robbers come to ur house and rape ur wife or sister and wound u beyond repair, weda u go serve them drink and read bible to them if u hear say dem don catch dem for another street
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by translux(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
If Jesus can forgive that thief on the cross, who am I not to forgive this boy
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Ganjafama(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lianabae:
What gives you the right to take matters into your own hands for only stealing a motorcycle those of you that have done this to a human being his blood is on your hands the Lord looks upon people like you you will not get away with anything in life

Lalasticlala
I doubt if you've ever been accosted by those guys. If you have you won't make this comment. Didn't you read of how a criminal robbed and stabbed a pregnant woman to death in Warri? If she were your sister how would you free?

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Damfostopper(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Team Jungle justice..... Afterall if they are handed to d police.... D will later free them.... Gone are the days that police shot thieves at an open place at d end of every month.... Now d hide n release then lied to d public that the thief has been killed......... Team Jungle justice to thief.... Make no daft person quote me n say nonsense.......

..... Police and releasing arm robbers are like.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by thecultivateur(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
stano2:
During my 100level I lived in Okigwe ,this town wasn't used to serving jungle justice but when the crime rate increased the started burning criminals. Okigwe peeps de shine eyes now. No longer steal and go free.

To all those saying No to Jungle Justice bla bla bla, wait till the reach your house.

Is that what you are going to tell your God on the last day? Such excuse for taking a life!?

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Damfostopper(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lianabae:

Lalasticlala
whats this one saying.... Arm robbers never cross ur path before.... There is sumtin call self defense...... Btw

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Nickymezor(f): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
He simply got wat he was looking fr... Serves him rite undecided
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by thecultivateur(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
I do not blame some of you saying that jungle justice is the way forward. That's b'cos your eyes are still blind from the truth that's why you can't see the real war that is going on in our land.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by CallofDuty(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
To me I am of the view that this is the height of illiteracy of some youths in the country..its like a chain with links..too bad..from no school to no brain and then No job /better opportunities then hunger and then stealing then the death penalty embarassed embarassed...a lot of root cause can be attributed to all these stealing and sadly comes the jungle justice.. Nigerians..expecialy the youths in villages..we all know its really tough...But pls Give birth to only the number of children u can take care of..even if its just one..send him/her to a good school so that we would have better citizens in the country..a lot of people still live in the illusion of I don't want my fathers name to die..and then I want to ask a rhetoric question.. Where do u think u will be in the next 500yrs?....cos I know that as I am now..I don't even know my great grand father..#say #yes #To #family #planning...am sure the poor lad couldn't even make a complete sentence in English.. undecided undecided
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Missmossy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Eww terrible, see his disastrous end.

His fellow people should get cautioned.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Iamsolslim(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
good for him
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by sunnyside16(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
........and Africans always taking pride in setting people ablaze. Pathetic!
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Dilidee(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lianabae:

Lalasticlala

U fit go thief ur own join weda u no go get woese dan dis..
Listen people 1 ov d reasons 4 jungle justice is not cus of d present crime commited..prolly dis folks have murdered a victim b4 nw and who knows wat they'll do in d future.
Say hand dem ova to d police..hmm abeg evry police man has a price...so long dia victim was heavly injured or killed i say #JJ 2 any criminal caught red handed..

And 4 anybdy wen go say trash (thunder 4rm benin go visit d@ pesin)

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by emsheddy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerians ain't gat no chill! If you Bleep up, you collect immediately
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by glossy6(f): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
The only thing I like about this post is that the reporter spelt the name of my LGA (Isuikwuato) correctly.

In other news, the treatment is too hash on the thief, though those boys no be am.
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by LaExpert: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
iliyande:
We must Condemn jungle justice embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It is not a way forward cry cry cry cry cry cry

We need to condemn these crimes.

It is not the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Gbadagba: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Most igbos are cruel to the extend that it's worst when is the same language, is there in the history where Abokis hav treated their fellow Aboki like these yet we claim to be wiser nd gudhearted than them.we are our highest enemy.that guy was a typical Igbo nd kill by his brother's afta they told him nicely that if he confess they will not kill him.under that level of torture and duration someone can confess lyies incase those that said they decapitated their victim.Well RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by vislabraye(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jungle justice is just increasing by the day.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Noneroone(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
So far the person in question did not kill jungle justice should not be an option. This is wickedness of high order and i am ashamed of this news. If their children or wards are the ones involved they would sing a different song.

They are soiling the land.
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by doskie(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

If you have be robbed at gunpoint before, you'll not harbour any atom of mercy for 'em undecided

And before i forget, is like you skipped the place where they tortured their victim before leavin with his bike.... angry
doesn't change the fact that jungle justice is archaic and barbaric. Robbery take place all around the world. But jungle justice ; Africa. Wow.... We should be proud. We are back to the neolithic era.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by jogojogo: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
And these people will shout "rule of law" when looters are in chain. Why did n't they apply the rule of law here? Useless, retard and backward set of human
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by dadaijboy: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jungle justice should be stopped

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Frankaka8(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Lianabae post=47908780]What gives you the right to take matters into your own hands for only stealing a motorcycle those of you that have done this to a human being his blood is on your hands the Lord looks upon people like you you will not get away with anything in life

Lalasticlala [/qquote pray yu Don meet dem along ur way, else yu may not defend dem afterwards
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Onyemaboy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmmmm
They should have handed him to the police after beating him up

Eye witness said he is not upto18yrs, so there's no need taking him to police. That was y they burned him.
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Onyemaboy:

Eye witness said he is not upto18yrs, so there's no need taking him to police. That was y they burned him.
hmmm I see
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by authority2006(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
I still say NO to jungle justice. Remember Allu 4 incident. Even in my environment about one or two years ago, an innocent man was wrongly mobbed and killed.
Who is next? may be you? What if you are innocent?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbalist Uses Women’s Pants, Bras For Rituals Nabbed (picture) / Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.