Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics (12484 Views)

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2016
happy birthday dear long life and prosperity cool cool cool
prettyjo:
happy birthday to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by sexychocho(f): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Nyc one

Hapi for d students
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by whyx06(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Thank God....
@least, mobilization for Batch B CORPS can b realistic

Team {2014/2015} graduate
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by rajidgreat(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm okay oo Olorun wa
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by HONPRINCE14(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2016
pls ..why is it that some pictures downloaded on this platform can not be opened ?
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2016
cool cool
sexychocho:
Nyc one

Hapi for d students
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Sheggy13(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2016
prettyjo:
happy birthday to me
Many happy returns to you. Enjoy your day woman.
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Someone please HELP!!!

when is the entrance exams for the OAU Executive Masters Program? There's no available information on this anywhere.

THANKS
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by justicejay(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Some useless schools calling themself best... Iranu

1 Like

Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by chukwuka5394(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2016
His it first semester pls
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Fynestboi: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2016
chukwuka5394:
His it first semester pls

Yes lipsrsealed
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by drehdinho(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2016
soletar:
Someone please HELP!!!

when is the entrance exams for the OAU Executive Masters Program? There's no available information on this anywhere.

THANKS

When I get the info, I will quote you.
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Godsaves18(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2016
When we are through with our second semester examination, wish other schools can emulate RSUST, we travel with the speed of light...
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by thoosing(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2016
zlatan10:
The university management would like to bring to the notice of students important dates that were omitted in the proposed calendar
August 20 - post resumption break
September 4 - mid-semester break
October 29 - pre examination break

Lol.God have mercy
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Preye1599(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2016
momentumzee:
Are you kidding me? shocked..1st semester just about to start when the likes of DELSU and UNIBEN are through with the session..This is hilarious cheesy. Students that got admitted 2015 will matriculate sept 2016 cheesy.. OAU and Glo 2g speed grin
Niger delta university on their second strike of first semester...I don grow full goatie for 100l
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2016
drehdinho:

When I get the info, I will quote you.

I really appreciate this Dr. Dre....i have been checking and asking everywhere without success. I have collected the form but i have been unable to find out the date for the entrance exam
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Abeos(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2016
HONPRINCE14:
pls ..why is it that some pictures downloaded on this platform can not be opened ?
It should be the image downloaded as. Check the extension after the dot (.) sign and change it to .jpg

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by dreezybines: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Make God help Lautech too ooo...
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by phillip4re: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Has administrative work started in the school........
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
When my school is writing second semester exam.. Na you want resume...iranu.... #OOUITE
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by dadaijboy: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2016
Wen some schools are done with d session undecided
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Annibiteye: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2016
HONPRINCE14:
It depends on the type of phone. Itel for example cannot open downloaded pictures directly, except you click on the option sav. ng, or gallery before the download, then you can open the downloaded pictures. Still navigate some option on your phone(if not itel) am sure you'll stumble on the option that'll help.
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Hakeem12(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
fattbabakay:
yes, to start scoring zeros in tests lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
how do you mean
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Hakeem12(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
fattbabakay:
yes, to start scoring zeros in tests lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
why will that be?
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Itzmax:
@Fynestboi this should make FP cos am sure many students dont know of this yet

I bet you 99% of OAU students knew before you. OAU students no dey carry last, infact...... dem follow mgt do the meeting self
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Fynestboi: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
oluwarichie07:

I bet you 99% of OAU students knew before you. OAU students no dey carry last, infact...... dem follow mgt do the meeting self

cheesy
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by dazzlingchick886(f): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
and I come think say na we dey chop last for Uni Jos...The lord is ur muscle..OAU #smile#
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
oluwarichie07:

dont bet me am not Nairabet
Re: OAU Students To Resume August 7(Proposed Calender) Pics by Reality2020(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
@ op why do they wrote 2015/2016 @ de top? .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subjects Combination For Sociology / 2019/2020 Federal Government (fg) Bea Scholarships – Apply Now / Names And Address Of The Nigeria Polytecnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.