Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

A Third Woman Alleges She Was Sexually Assaulted By Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Third Woman Alleges She Was Sexually Assaulted By Donald Trump (505 Views)

Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans / Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Third Woman Alleges She Was Sexually Assaulted By Donald Trump by donmayorgroup(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Each time I remember the prediction by one man that Donald Trump will die and Hillary Clinton will win the US presidency, I become filled with fear and may be, pity for Donald Trump following the series of allegations against him.

On Wednesday, in the midst of the Republican National Convention, new allegations emerged of sexual assault committed by Donald Trump. This is the third woman who has accused the GOP presidential nominee of sexual assault.

The latest allegations of unwanted sexual contact by Trump come from Jill Harth, a makeup artist and business associate of the billionaire in the early 1990s. According to Harth, Trump sexually harassed her on numerous occasions, including cornering her in his daughter Ivanka’s bedroom and attempting to have sex with her. In 1997, Harth filed a lawsuit detailing Trump’s alleged repeated efforts to force her to have sex with him, as well as a number of other outrageous and inappropriate behaviors.

Harth, who gave an interview to the Guardian earlier this week, says she first met Trump back in 1992, when she and her business partner and then boyfriend George Houraney were trying to recruit Trump as a partner in their beauty pageant event. The New York Times cites a 1996 deposition in which Harth describes their first meeting with Trump, when Houraney gave a business presentation to woo Trump into becoming a financial backer of the project. According to Harth, that marked the first of Trump’s many unwanted sexual advances.

Donald Trump stared at me throughout that meeting. He stared at me even while George was giving his presentation…In the middle of it he says to George, “Are you sleeping with her?” Meaning me. And George looked a little shocked and he said, “Well, yeah.” And he goes, “Well, for the weekend or what?”

In Harth’s complaint, she says that at a dinner meeting at the Plaza Hotel the following night, Trump groped her under the table repeatedly, violating her “‘physical and mental integrity’ by attempting to touch [her] private parts.” The suit goes on to state that Trump introduced Harth to Plaza Hotel staff as his “new girlfriend” and, after a series of lewd comments about women, blurted out to Houraney, “You know, there’s going to be a problem. I’m very attracted to your girlfriend.”

Following several phone calls during which Harth alleges he tried to get her to come to late night meetings at his house, she says Trump insisted on a business meeting at his Mar-A-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida. Harth told the Guardian that in the midst of a group tour that included Houraney, Trump “forcibly” pulled her away from the group and into his kids’ bedroom, where they were alone.

“He tried to make his move. He pushed me up against the wall and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again. And I had to physically say, ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this, because he knew that I was with George. He knew they were in the next room.”

PLEASE FINISH UP HERE>>>http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/07/a-third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually.html

CC: LALASTICLALA, MYND44

Re: A Third Woman Alleges She Was Sexually Assaulted By Donald Trump by locosis007(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
America is giving trump more attention and media fad..

With that he's having more edge. Compare with buhari's PDP sponsored documentry

(1) (Reply)

Trump ‘scares The Hell Out Of Me’: NY Police Chief / Crazy Nigeria Goes Uncled In Bangkok Road Thailand - See Photo / Saudi Burns Through Reserves As It Faces Economiic Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.