Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans (60421 Views)

Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by contactmorak: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Following the grotesque statues of a naked Donald Trump which popped up at a few locations around the United States this week by some suspected pro-Hilary, some Pro-Trump have also released unflattering naked portraits of Hillary Clinton which they titled 'The Ugly Sides Of Hillary Clinton".

The supporters of Donald Trump have earlier taken to social media to decry that that there is a double standard at play with the manner in which everyone seem to be laughing off the controversial naked Trump statues. They asked what if the statues were that of Hillary Clinton? Would all those people still be laughing?

Now, they've also released their own version of naked smear campaign against Hilary, and it's gradually making the rounds on a couple of top foreign sites including Reddit. One of the nude portraits has Hilary Clinton in all her 'glory' 'romancing' a bottle of alcohol. Let's see if this will shake the world.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/donald-trumps-fans-also-release-naked_21.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by contactmorak: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Beremx(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
This campaign and propaganda is becoming a joke and hilarious. Has this ever happened in the history of American campaign for elections? grin

na wa o!

those nipppples though...... LMAO! grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by thesicilian: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
American politics has been downgraded even below what Nigerian politicians have never even thought of. Its a shame.

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Damn. Utterly ugly, disgusting and disturbing Portraits.

22 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by thedarkside: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
thesicilian:
American politics has been downgraded even below what Nigerian politicians have never even thought of. Its a shame.

bwahahahaha...imagine... grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Timarodear(f): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
May this show of shame never infiltrate Nigerian Politics. we have too many issues already but seeing this happening in a developed country, I am forced to give Nigeria a plus though angry undecided

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Timarodear(f): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
May this show of shame never infiltrate Nigerian Politics. we have too many issues already but seeing this happening in a developed country, I am forced to give Nigeria a plus though angry undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
I know say some people go still use Vaseline on this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin

31 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
All in all,,,,politics z a dirty game nd two cn play at it!
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by thedarkside: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drew0:
grin

you need more than vaseline to get a hard on because of hilary.....realy,??...can you really get a hard one because of hillary,even when she is naked??..

ohh my....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by scully95: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
See her saggy mad breasts full of rotten Zionist milk ready to vaporize our dear mother earth. killary killton may be the last anglozionist, u.s axis' president.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Beremx:
This campaign and propaganda is becoming a joke and hilarious. Has this ever happened in the history of American campaign for elections? grin

na wa o!

Lol
The closest nastiest campaign was that of 1828, between Andrew Jackson and John Quincy Adam.
Both men figuratively threw mud at each other.

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by JoeCutie(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2016
American politics - Democrats Vs Republicans - is becoming so dirty, controversial, immature and childish just like we have in Nigeria - APC vs PDP. What's all this? America is gradually shifting away from what it used to be...or at least, from what we thought it was.undecided embarassed

Meanwhile, somewhere in Mars, Donald Trump's long lost twin brother is somehow found. They look so identical!
cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Saheed9: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
hreehee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by veekid(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
This is becoming interesting
That's 1-1
Happney65 come and see your people o

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
grin I no fit laugh finish !!

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by tinktanker: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
When kids engage in adult things. Dats wat America is turning into. Just as how foolish apc n pdp did last election

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by ChappyChase: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Let the war begin!
On seeing the topic on Fp, I rushed to get my Goya oil grin but on siteing those sleepers on her chest, I lost interest undecided
Abeg make I pass comot from this thread....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Lovexme(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Not cool.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by boss1310(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
I said it after their nominations that this will be the most slanderous campaign ever,the worst is yet to come.book to watch their presidential debate in advance and you won't be disappointed as Kevin hart,basketmouth and bovi combined will be learners when it comes to laughs and boos that will fill the world that day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
I have nothing to say, meanwhile playing pass me the aux by yung L

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by evansjeff(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
I know some folks won't see anything wrong in this but will see every thing wrong if these are happening in Nigeria...this should be condemned by all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by freesinzu(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
g
Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by passionate88: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Try am for Nigeria, buhari go use u do Ramadan ram

1 Like

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by LabiaDestroyer(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
Beremx:

na wa o!

Buhhhhaaàa....the two flat slippers got me laughing

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by tinktanker: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
scully95:
See her saggy mad breasts full of rotten Zionist milk ready to vaporize our dear mother earth. killary killton may be the last anglozionist, u.s axis' president.
are u a Muslim? I believe u are, hate is written all over u

6 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Jediel1(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
I talk am say trump go revenge grin, oboi c nipp lipsrsealed i no talk anytin oo, Vaseline crew gon luv dis cheesy wink

7 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by Slimflame(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Do me i do u God no go vex...laughing in chinese

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by comeandmarry: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2016
You see why we are curaed.just a common hustling getting niggi named his dog buhari,dem wan kill am with wit police aressts.if dem happy dey cast dia presidential aspirants for yankee and d ppl wey do am dey sip moet steady for club nothing like police brutality,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans by konnet: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Henhen...Good,do me,I do you!!

Buhari come and see oo...if its here in Nigeria, you go hear say DSS ICPC,EFCC,INEC,APC,NPF has declared some group of people wanted over Trivial issue.
[size=15pt]
Any way..have decide to name mama Nkechi fowl Aisha!![/size]

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.