Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone (40900 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Download Latest Blackberry OS 10.3.3.2049 Autoloader / How To Change Imei To Blackberry Android 5.0,5.1, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2016
comeandmarry:
I respect blackberry for one thing,fast Internet speed,no upandan data zapping ish,its rugged.
My q30 Don fall face facing the ground like 2wice without screen protector, e no Crack,or begin give ish.
Men kudos to bb.
Imagine say na iphone 6s or 6s plus.
Una sabi Dat picture wey Micheal Jordan dey cry dey hold iphone. Na im I for dey o.

But on a serious note, you're right bro. I own a passport too and the thin has fallen several times but the screen still dey kampe till now. thanks to the Gorilla glass 3. wink

1 Like

Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Kingkamal(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2016
tollytexy:
Lol to me,BB season don expire...if them like make dem combine IOS & Andriod together . Gone r those days wey BOld 2,3,4,5 or Torch transform you to the biggest boy in town
Gone are those days when you loose privacy.. android is always getting your day to day information using Google. Someone track all your activities. That's y facebook bought whatsapp to keep the tracking more private to them. Blackberry disagree to release encryption.. that's why they want to scrap it by all means.
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by comeandmarry: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2016
Bb go soon kick out iphone,,the thug of war go be between Nokia and bb very soon.
jideniceguy:

But on a serious note, you're right bro. I own a passport too and the thin has fallen several times but the screen still dey kampe till now. thanks to the Gorilla glass 3. wink

1 Like

Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2016
comeandmarry:
Bb go soon kick out iphone,,the thug of war go be between Nokia and bb very soon.

Yes ooo and I'm seriously looking forward to that time. But they should try do something for we OS 10 users soon. A new update would be nice.

1 Like

Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by comeandmarry: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Na note 5 sure pass for gaming.quote author=jideniceguy post=47930533]

Yes ooo and I'm seriously poking forward to that time. But they should try do something for we OS 10 users soon. A new update would be nice.[/quote]
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Skmoda360(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Walai, i don see my phone #teamblackberryforever.
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by jojothaiv(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Why do you want to spoil my biz? i already told her i have one for sale
No vex boss...
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by dadaijboy: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Better for dem o.... cos once whatsapp leaves bb becomes useless
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by KomonSense: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Its now Official,the Blackberry DTEK50 is Blackberry's second Android powered Smartphone.Its almost the same as the Alcatel Idol 4 in design and internals,but unlike the Blackberry Priv,the new comer is an all touch screen device.

The device highlights a special security feature which gives its users secure voice calls, text messages and file sharing capabilities, while the DTEK app allows you to control and monitor security and privacy on the handset.

See full specs & images below

BlackBerry DTEK50 specifications

5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD scratch-resistant display
Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with 550MHz Adreno 405 GPU
3GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f2.2, 84-degree wide angle lens
Dimensions: 147×72.5×7.4mm; Weight: 135g
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
2610mAh battery with fast charging

Price tag? Its already available for preorder from bb official shop

Sauce http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/07/blackberry-dtek50.html

Please I want to be a contributor to gadgetsng.com . So how can I contact you? @gadgetsngs
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by GoldEnyong(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ugoeze2016:
I love this phone already. Does anyone have a fairly used one to sell?

You with second hand things. You go soon marry second hand wife wey go born you 2nd grade pikins.

1 Like

Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by nacozee: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
spanzed:
My prayer is for God to provide me cash I want to change this thrash called BB....cant even advice my enemies to buy this one
U neva use BB Passport
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Maxvasia(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Really? You may be right. Mayb i will give it a try then wen i av the opportunity to
Kingkamal:
mashmallow is not consuming battery. And blackberry has standard screen and good resolution in their history. You just mention something that you don't really know more about. Just a criticism
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Maxvasia(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kingkamal, u always say the truth. Please lets listen to this guy. We need to be objective cos all he says is actually very true. Thanks and keep the info on, guy.
Kingkamal:

Gone are those days when you loose privacy.. android is always getting your day to day information using Google. Someone track all your activities. That's y facebook bought whatsapp to keep the tracking more private to them. Blackberry disagree to release encryption.. that's why they want to scrap it by all means.
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Jahnedum: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hope its affordable?
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Use the contact page on the blog
KomonSense:

Please I want to be a contributor to gadgetsng.com . So how can I contact you? @gadgetsngs
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Ugoeze2016: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
GoldEnyong:

You with second hand things. You go soon marry second hand wife wey go born you 2nd grade pikins.

grin grin, you know sometimes second wifey berra, u know she come with a lot of experience grin
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Was it not blackberry some pple killed themselves for, now it has gone android os, even some of the the mumu phone no even support whatsapp again.
Rubbish........
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by ebby9z(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bilabong:
this BlackBerry get sense

they stop WhatsApp on purpose, so that they can introduce this "thing"

Blackberry doesn't own Whatsapp. Whatsapp decided to stop their services on BlackBerry OS and other platforms like symbian, Java etc.
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Glock9(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Make dem release the other ones too make price for passport come down jare
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Themandator: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bilabong:
this BlackBerry get sense

they stop WhatsApp on purpose, so that they can introduce this "thing"

They stopped WhatsApp or WhatsApp stopped them? By the way, this is Android and open to accessing plasystoe and all it contenta
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Dam5reey(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
pendusky:
Good for 3GRam but 2610mAh will make it a flop... Gionee, Techno and Infinix are working on making 10,000mAh battery phone.. we all know Android phone need long lasting battery...

it's good they are into the market again...

let's see what Nokia Android have for us

for now I will still embrace Gionee.

And so? Since those you mentioned target Nigerians with power issue..

Tell me the battery capacity on S7 edge Htc m10 and iphone 6s
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Kingkamal(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Maxvasia:
Kingkamal, u always say the truth. Please lets listen to this guy. We need to be objective cos all he says is actually very true. Thanks and keep the info on, guy.
That's why blackberry company always talking about security. You can search online how German chancellor change her phone to blackberry after observing her phone is tracking her conversation.

1 Like

Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by KINGinVAHALA: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
maryhaam:
please mistakenly step on my galaxy s4 d screen got broken,do you hv any idea of the screen price.

Hi Sweet, I guess you are aware of the ongoing Mr nairaland contest? please I badly need your vote right now, voting is currently ongoing and it would end by 6pm.

just click on the link below to vote, then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/18#48147586

Thanks and expecting to see your vote as soon as possible.
Re: Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone by Theoritical(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
We talking good phones, u talking Mr.Nairaland'
U ok bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator / Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone / Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.