Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. (25819 Views)

Senator, Governor Bicker Over Who Implemented Kaduna-abuja Railway / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
ILIDEFI:

Guy, get outta here. Isn't it a shame that that nothing positively newsworthy happens in your backward state.

Go and put up a vote on Nairaland between Obiano and Aregbesola, and see the results for yourself. grin

You know, your challenge is VERY IDIOTIC and it's disappointing you're still talking about it.

Travel to Enugu state and see that even your Osogbo is not worth being categorised as a village in Enugu.

See me see wahala o... See another excuse rant.. grin

Even after agreeing to respond to your silly challenge, you still came u with the dumbest excuse to coward out... grin

All this dodging, twisting and dancing like a punk coward all because you are a damn coward... grin

See how Osun disgraced you even without showing you anything yet... grin
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

See me see wahala o... See another excuse rant.. grin

Even after agreeing to respond to your silly challenge, you still came u with the dumbest excuse to coward out... grin

All this dodging, twisting and dancing like a punk coward all because you are a damn coward... grin

See how Osun disgraced you even without showing you anything yet... grin

Disgrace indeed!
I've given you a very simple option of challenge.
Create a thread and call it Osun – Anambra or Enugu development contest. Let Nigerians give their opinions.
Funny enough, even Aregbesola trembles in the presence of working governors like Obiano.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
ILIDEFI:

Disgrace indeed!
I've given you a very simple option of challenge.
Create a thread and call it Osun – Anambra or Enugu development contest. Let Nigerians give their opinions.
Funny enough, even Aregbesola trembles in the presence of working governors like Obiano.

I accept your challenged and I don't want just Ebugu, I want the whole of SE and must be strictly government projects.

Do we have a deal? grin
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

I accept your challenged and I don't want just Ebugu, I want the whole of SE and must be strictly government projects.

Do we have a deal? grin

And you think I'm that jobless like you?
Infact, I don't even know why I'm still talking with you on this matter.

Stick to your own opinion. Infact, Osun state is richer, educationally more advanced, more populous, more developed than the whole South East. Are you satisfied? You have won!

I'm off. Good night.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2016
ILIDEFI:

Stick to your own opinion. Infact, Osun state is richer, educationally more advanced, more populous, more developed than the whole South East. Are you satisfied? You have won!

I'm off. Good night.

Again, he got scared and chickened out of his own challenge after I called his bluff... grin

This ipob loser is really really shameless I swear... grin

I think I've exposed your idiocy to my satisfaction.... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Ratello: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2016
lexyclasy:
You need to borrow common sense as well, PMB in his speech says that this project was executed by last admin and he is please to commission it....now the point is if a project was 99% completed and the one that is not upto 10% but the total sum for the project has been expended where did you expect WIKE to get another money to execute it ...WIKE is going on with other abandon project executed by AMAECHI which the transaction are still traceable such as Trans amadi road dualization, Greater Port harcourt estate at trans amadi and many others...Rivers Mono rail was a scam and conduit to sponsor APC period....Cross Rivers awarded the same Monorail contract to the same company for less than half of what AMAECHI awarded yet CRS have completed theirs....put that to your head "ERASER"
Pal, please spend your good time with quality people abeg the court jester you are quoting is not in tune with REALITY all he is good at is chanting "Amaechi the Lion of Delta" grin cheesy forgetting that Amaechi is from Rivers. Just ignore him abeg you don try.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Tokety7: 1:53am On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
ILIDEFI:

I'm off. Good night.
[/s]

Coward. Why don't u take up the challenge and shame him if u can.
Just another ibotic chest beating Gorilla.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 2:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Just another ibotic chest beating Gorilla.

The coward game me his own challenge while trying to run away from my challenge, but after calling his bluff, he ran away from his own challenge..

The clown took cowardice to a new level..

They are always quick to spew rubbish about Osun and Aregbesholaa, but when you challenge them to compare with their villages, they dance around like headless chicken...

If you want to shame Igbos, ask them to show you what their lousy governors did with their money and watch them pick race like coward... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:

Again, he got scared and chickened out of his own challenge after I called his bluff... grin

This ipob loser is really really shameless I swear... grin

I think I've exposed your idiocy to my satisfaction.... grin

I asked you to create a thread and ask Nigerians to compare developments between Osun State and that of Anambra or Enugu (in recent years). Let Nigerians who know the states in question do the comparison.
Why will I engage in an absolutely ridiculous challenge – comparing Osun state and the entire South East? Is there any sense in it? It will be stupid of me to even attempt to respond to that.

When you talk about chest beating, what other term describes you and your ilks better?
Remember that in 2013 and 2014, you and your folks kept telling us how the economy of Osun state outweighs that of the whole South East, only for the economic recession to come, and we discovered Osun is one of the poorest states. How could a state go with an allocation of 50 million naira in a month, after interests on loans had been deducted? That was the situation of Osun state few months ago, as revealed by the budget office. That would have been the perfect time for a serious state like Anambra to buy it off.

Aregbesola took loans worth several tens of billions of naira, which will take the state decades to pay off. That was a similar thing Fayemi did, and today Ekiti is heavily indebted. Which stupid government projects are you talking about, which has put the state in perpetual financial bondage? Talk about governors that are able to develop their states without indebting them, not those who borrow billions to construct the world's tallest talking drum.

Osun state has gone so backward educationally such that even Borno State recorded better results than it in the last WASSCE examination. It was placed 29th out of 36 states plus FCT.
A state that has had relief materials being sent to it's citizens by churches and NGOs in the last couple of months.

Guy, you better respect yourself o.
If you think I have the time to come and start posting pictures here for an overwhelmingly stupid challenge, then think again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

I am another idiotic chest beating Gorilla.

Thank God you know you are a gorilla.
There is no challenge to take up.
A state that cannot pay it's workers is a hopeless state.

If you talk about use of allocations, Anambra demonstrates it better, even in this economic recession. The state is currently a den of construction activities.
If you need evidence, travel there and see for yourself.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by ucheJB: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
d same project commissioned by GEJ in 2014. PIx below

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by ucheJB: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2016
more pix

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Tokety7: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
ILIDEFI:

There is no challenge to up.

If you talk about use of allocations, Anambra demonstrates it better, even in this economic recession. The state is currently a den of construction activities.
[/s]

Crap.
Spare me more of ur chest beating Gorilla tendencies and take up the challenge. Simple.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Tokety7: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
ucheJB:
d same project commissioned by GEJ in 2014. PIx below

Na today our cursed leaders dey commission incomplete projects? After the so called commissioning, why were they not in operation for the use of the people? Go there now and tell me the masses aren't currently using it.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Tokety7: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:

The coward game me his own challenge while trying to run away from my challenge, but after calling his bluff, he ran away from his own challenge..

The clown took cowardice to a new level..

They are always quick to spew rubbish about Osun and Aregbesholaa, but when you challenge them to compare with their villages, they dance around like headless chicken...

If you want to shame Igbos, ask them to show you what their lousy governors did with their money and watch them pick race like coward... grin

They are world class cowards. It's a trait they inherited from the chief coward himself who fled to Abidjan leaving his forces to die for nothing.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
ILIDEFI:

There is no challenge to take up.

A den of construction activities?

What are you constructing? You fit list them?

The only thing you are constructing is akpu... grin

Silly coward.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
ILIDEFI:

I asked you to create a thread and ask Nigerians to compare developments between Osun State and that of Anambra or Enugu (in recent years). Let Nigerians who know the states in question do the comparison.
Why will I engage in an absolutely ridiculous challenge – comparing Osun state and the entire South East? Is there any sense in it? It will be stupid of me to even attempt to respond to that.

When you talk about chest beating, what other term describes you and your ilks better?
Remember that in 2013 and 2014, you and your folks kept telling us how the economy of Osun state outweighs that of the whole South East, only for the economic recession to come, and we discovered Osun is one of the poorest states. How could a state go with an allocation of 50 million naira in a month, after interests on loans had been deducted? That was the situation of Osun state few months ago, as revealed by the budget office. That would have been the perfect time for a serious state like Anambra to buy it off.

Aregbesola took loans worth several tens of billions of naira, which will take the state decades to pay off. That was a similar thing Fayemi did, and today Ekiti is heavily indebted. Which stupid government projects are you talking about, which has put the state in perpetual financial bondage? Talk about governors that are able to develop their states without indebting them, not those who borrow billions to construct the world's tallest talking drum.

Osun state has gone so backward educationally such that even Borno State recorded better results than it in the last WASSCE examination. It was placed 29th out of 36 states plus FCT.
A state that has had relief materials being sent to it's citizens by churches and NGOs in the last couple of months.

Guy, you better respect yourself o.
If you think I have the time to come and start posting pictures here for an overwhelmingly stupid challenge, then think again.
[/s]

Shut up. Who ask you for rubbish and ignorant story?

Aregbe delivered more projects than all your backward villages combined.

Ordinary challenge the coward chicken refused to accept, the coward even ran away from his own challenge ...

How cowardly can you be?
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by BushidoBlue(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
koboko69:

Stop being silly. No one called this train locomotive. This is the first of its kind in Nigeria. Locomotives are the ones previously celebrated as reviving the rail sector. Those locomotives have derailed several times. If u want an example of locomotives...stand at Ikeja along in the morning b4 8am. U will see them rumbling down the track. Those are what billions were spent on

You just did it again

You guys are unbelievable.

So the "ones" they spent billions on are not the ones being commissioned in Abuja? After they had been launched in 2014 by GEJ. ..

May Almighty God/ Allah grant you mercy and forgiveness for your lies and misyarn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by koboko69: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
BushidoBlue:

You just did it again

You guys are unbelievable.

So the "ones" they spent billions on are not the ones being commissioned in Abuja? After they had been launched in 2014 by GEJ. ..

May Almighty God/ Allah grant you mercy and forgiveness for your lies and misyarn.

Is this one OK or u just dragged some stuffs?

Which high speed train did u see in Naigeria 2014.

Do u even know what we are discussing here

Abeg hibernate and watch....here no be for ur levels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Awala Roundabout Bauchi - Kano Road (Photos) / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Atiku Meets With US Assistant Secretary & State Department Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.