Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns (15546 Views)

President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election / Kogi State Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by adedayoa2(f): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2016
history
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by evy1(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2793121/kogi-speaker-momoh-jimoh-lawal-impeached
The same speaker that was almost impeached some months back,him no get choice again.
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by MrImole: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by erico2k2(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2016
hansyllo:
Speaker of the Kogi State House of Assembly, Hon. Momoh Jimoh Lawal, has resigned from the post. Lawal was the arrowhead of the G-15 group of lawmakers. He tendered his letter of resignation to the clerk of the House on Tuesday.

It reads: “We are all aware of the needless pain, the leadership crisis that had engulfed this noble assembly in the past few months caused our constituents and retarded the development of our beloved Kigi State.

“I would have preferred to continue with the struggle for the entrenchment of democratic values, but the interest of Kogi State must always come before my personal considerations.

“Today, my resignation as speaker of this House was a difficult decision, but I do believe it is the right thing to do. This I am sure will bring joy to some and anger to others.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/26/kogi-speaker-jimoh-lawal-resigns/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Well one. Politics is not for everybody . It's getting harder now.
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by legendsilver(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2016
yanabasee:
There is no fun in Nigerian Politics anymore... It's Becoming boring with the way bubu is riding us..
Everything na bubu, hope say you no go dey dream bubu for night so?, because the way you carry am for head self dey fear me.
The load fit kill person one day o! grin

I no call names o but nairalanders, make self help me see the buhari load when this guy carry.

Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2016
when you are elected or appointed into any political position, IT IS A CALL TO DUTY (which is to serve the WHOLE public).
you don't go there to catch fun.

ARE YOU CLEARED?

yanabasee:
There is no fun in Nigerian Politics anymore... It's Becoming boring with the way bubu is riding us..
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by AK72: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
[size=14pt]I am not surprised... Kogi State government has lost credibility. The state governor came from nowhere to somewhere, and belief (you) me, his administration will be the worst in history of kogi state... To the speaker, I sensed he has more to say to his resignation than eating a humble pie to gain prominence.

The Speaker resigned because he has noticed/looked deep into the future of the government and had deciphered the pressure on him was more of lifting up the great Kilimanjaro on a singular shoulder than the real job... I support his sincerity and sooner or later the real issue will emerge as to why such a resignation letter was tendered.
[/size]

English man
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by Raheemzee(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2016
yanabasee:
so senseless of u
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by Teniolasmart: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] smileyhmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by comp88: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2016
KIGI STATE Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by LydayBobo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Let's wait for another version of the news. Politician do resign, they only step aside to suppress valid allegation
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by tyehmi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
TRULY END TIME RESIGNATION
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by vickodedon(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Brave man
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by jamace(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
[size=14pt]I am not surprised... [b]Kogi State government has lost credibility. The state governor came from nowhere to somewhere, and belief (you) me, his administration will be the worst in history of kogi state... To the speaker, I sensed he has more to say to his resignation than eating a humble pie to gain prominence.

The Speaker resigned because he has noticed/looked deep into the future of the government and had deciphered the pressure on him was more of lifting up the great Kilimanjaro on a singular shoulder than the real job... I support his sincerity and sooner or later the real issue will emerge as to why such a resignation letter was tendered.
[/b][/size]
Must you comment on what you know nothing about? All your points are over the bar.
Be informed that the speaker resigned to ensure balanced representation and fairness to other zones in the state. Because the governor, the state chief judge and the speaker are from the same zone in the state, hence he had to resign to allow other zone in the state have representation in the top echelon of leadership in the state.
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by yanabasee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
jaybee3:

What has bubu got to do with his resignation?
Am i alright bro?
No you're not!!!!!!
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by yanabasee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
legendsilver:

Everything na bubu, hope say you no go dey dream bubu for night so?, because the way you carry am for head self dey fear me.
The load fit kill person one day o! grin

I no call names o but nairalanders, make self help me see the buhari load when this guy carry.

You think this is funny huh?
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by yanabasee(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
akpasubi777:
when you are elected or appointed into any political position, IT IS A CALL TO DUTY (which is to serve the WHOLE public).
you don't go there to catch fun.

ARE YOU CLEARED?

You really don't know....

Most people define work to be fun....

Not everyone would take their jobs as a big deal..

The fact that you enjoy your job as a politician makes it fun!
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by yanabasee(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Raheemzee:
so senseless of me
Sorry dude....!!!
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
A work is a task... You are to pretend to enjoy it when you are not. The pay that comes from it make the pretense easy.

There is work; There is play (time to have fun like a vacation etc)... All work and no play makes jakie a dull man.

Don't scatter my head mr. trick star

yanabasee:

You really don't know....

Most people define work to be fun....

Not everyone would take their jobs as a big deal..

The fact that you enjoy your job as a politician makes it fun!
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by yanabasee(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
akpasubi777:
A work is a task... You are to pretend to enjoy it when you are not. The pay that comes from it make the pretense easy.

There is work; There is play (time to have fun like a vacation etc)... All work and no play makes jakie a dull man.

Don't scatter my head mr. trick star

You're literally insinuating what i am pointing out....

Just when you PRETEND to enjoy your work... You've decided within ur conviction to make it fun-filled..

Play isn't fun.. Fun is something you make out of....(1)Cooking
(2)Washing
(3)Working
(4)Playing
(5)Etc

Most PLAYS aren't fun..until one decides to make it fun...

Don't be confuse..
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
you don't categorize work and play in the same place my dear. what primary school did you attend?
when you pretend about something, it doesn't make it true. it is only a trick or cover.
i am not a follower of up is down and black is white kind of believe. I PREFER IT BLACK AND WHITE

1) WASHING IS NOT FUN UNLESS YOU ARE PLAYING AND WASHING AT THE SAME GOAL
2) WALKING IS NOT FUN. CAN YOU WALK FOR 1-3 HOURS AND STILL CALL IT FUN? I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT

3) PLAYING ITSELF AND HAVING/CATCHING FUN ARE ONE AND THE SAME THING.

When you are not in the mood to have fun don't play and when you play you catch fun.

Don't scatter my head mr trick-star...

yanabasee:

You're literally insinuating what i am pointing out....

Just when you PRETEND to enjoy your work... You've decided within ur conviction to make it fun-filled..

Play isn't fun.. Fun is something you make out of....(1)Cooking
(2)Washing
(3)Working
(4)Playing
(5)Etc

Most PLAYS aren't fun..until one decides to make it fun...

Don't be confuse..
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by yanabasee(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
akpasubi777:
you don't categorize work and play in the same place my dear. what primary school did you attend?
when you pretend about something, it doesn't make it true. it is only a trick or cover.
i am not a follower of up is down and black is white kind of believe. I PREFER IT BLACK AND WHITE

1) WASHING IS NOT FUN UNLESS YOU ARE PLAYING AND WASHING AT THE SAME GOAL
2) WALKING IS NOT FUN. CAN YOU WALK FOR 1-3 HOURS AND STILL CALL IT FUN? I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT

3) PLAYING ITSELF AND HAVING/CATCHING FUN ARE ONE AND THE SAME THING.

When you are not in the mood to have fun don't play and when you play you catch fun.

Don't scatter my head mr trick-star...

I'll have to reply you for the last time...

Coz it seems you're having serious issues with comprehension...

-Fun is pleasure or gaiety or merriment...

-Play is to behave carelessly, in a way that's unconsciously not cruel or not hurtful...

Point is..
-You can cook, yet you don't have fun cooking....
-You can as well play and you don't have fun playing..
-Often times, you'll hear people say.. I'm not having fun with the game...
-people can walk for more than 3hours and don't have fun in it.. Others will walk for the same period of time and have fun with it..

Again, fun is what you make out of something... This means that.. If you want to have fun with your work, you'll make the fun out of everything you're doing at your work place... It goes back to my initial statement which denotes that politicians aren't having fun coz they can't make fun out of it due to the harsh economy that is upon every Nigerians...

You should be logical about the things u read.... Mr Novice
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by abuaudu(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
There is no fun in Nigerian Politics anymore
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2016
yanabasee:

I'll have to reply you for the last time...

Coz it seems you're having serious issues with comprehension...

-Fun is pleasure or gaiety or merriment...

-Play is to behave carelessly, in a way that's unconsciously not cruel or not hurtful...

Point is..
-You can cook, yet you don't have fun cooking....
-You can as well play and you don't have fun playing..
-Often times, you'll hear people say.. I'm not having fun with the game...
-people can walk for more than 3hours and don't have fun in it.. Others will walk for the same period of time and have fun with it..

Again, fun is what you make out of something... This means that.. If you want to have fun with your work, you'll make the fun out of everything you're doing at your work place... It goes back to my initial statement which denotes that politicians aren't having fun coz they can't make fun out of it due to the harsh economy that is upon every Nigerians...

You should be logical about the things u read.... Mr Novice

Logic is rare so I dwell on logic
Mr trick star don't scatter my head

When you are having fun while working, it is because you are playing while working. You can not play and not be catching fun because they are one and the same thing.

When you are not having fun in a game it is because you at that moment don't want to play. Maybe because you want to rest or something...

You might want to call your primary school teachers for lessons because apparently you have gotten yourself twisted up.

Work is a task and you are supposed to pretend to enjoy it. And it's doesn't make it fun still.

There is time for work (the task), and there is time to play (having fun). Those are two different things my dear friend.

BLACK AND WHITE
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by yanabasee(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2016
akpasubi777:

When you are having fun while working, it is because you are playing while working. You can not play and not be catching fun because they are one and the same thing.

Using your own words to explain your confusion to you.....

You said, One can't play without catching fun.. By catching fun what do you mean?

That's where you're confusing yourself...

How do you make a work ur hobby? Knowing very well that your hobby can't be my hobby...

Now listen, Mr Novice...

If while working and u're not having fun and then you want to catch fun with the work.. You can as well, play music from your phone or laptop.. Or you can as well play comedy from your favourite comedians or you can pour yourself some wines and get yourself snacks...

Sometimes most people catch fun by staying focus... Or people like me.. I could just say, by 1pm. I shld be able to finish with the files on the desk.. No matter hw difficult it may be.. I'll then be working with time... I'd want to hit the enter key at the exact time...

In a nutshell, fun comes in when whatever you're doing makes u to smile of laugh.. Or to forget urself at a specific time and be lust with the atmosphere. Notwithstanding, you can play by running around..without having fun.. Then u decide to mek it fun by tickling ur playmate to laugh and she could also tickles u back.. And that could be fun to even the people sitting down and watchin u act like babies...lol.. I knw u're a kid tho..
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Judging from your last comment you are clearly not a man of your words. So, Mr. Trick-star, I am going to let you have the last talk after this...

I am not getting on that hook... You might wanna go fish somewhere else.

Work is a task and not fun. Play is having fun. BLACK AND WHITE.

yanabasee:

Using your own words to explain your confusion to you.....

You said, One can't play without catching fun.. By catching fun what do you mean?

That's where you're confusing yourself...

How do you make a work ur hobby? Knowing very well that your hobby can't be my hobby...

Now listen, Mr Novice...

If while working and u're not having fun and then you want to catch fun with the work.. You can as well, play music from your phone or laptop.. Or you can as well play comedy from your favourite comedians or you can pour yourself some wines and get yourself snacks...

Sometimes most people catch fun by staying focus... Or people like me.. I could just say, by 1pm. I shld be able to finish with the files on the desk.. No matter hw difficult it may be.. I'll then be working with time... I'd want to hit the enter key at the exact time...

In a nutshell, fun comes in when whatever you're doing makes u to smile of laugh.. Or to forget urself at a specific time and be lust with the atmosphere. Notwithstanding, you can play by running around..without having fun.. Then u decide to mek it fun by tickling ur playmate to laugh and she could also tickles u back.. And that could be fun to even the people sitting down and watchin u act like babies...lol.. I knw u're a kid tho..
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by yanabasee(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
akpasubi777:
Judging from your last comment you are clearly not a man of your words. So, Mr. Trick-star, I am going to let you have the last talk after this...

I am not getting on that hook... You might wanna go fish somewhere else.

Work is a task and not fun. Play is having fun. BLACK AND WHITE.

I also make vows to educate kids who wallow in confusion no matter what.. So leaving you in ur state of confusion isn't my thing at all...

Now, if you take works to be just a "task only" .. Then it'll be boring working in a very tedious place...

Try and make ur work to be fun... You'll end up having promotions upon promotions....

Now, roll along.. You're becoming boring!! Mr Novice.
Re: Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Lol That's it Mr. Trick-star... You drain on people's energy to do your work (A WIZZARD?). You are the type that make other people feel bad for kicks. Step into the real life friend. Work is work and play is play. Plaint BLACK AND WHITE

I LEAVE YOU IN YOUR PARADISE OF CONFUSION.

yanabasee:

I also make vows to educate kids who wallow in confusion no matter what.. So leaving you in ur state of confusion isn't my thing at all...

Now, if you take works to be just a "task only" .. Then it'll be boring working in a very tedious place...

Try and make ur work to be fun... You'll end up having promotions upon promotions....

Now, roll along.. You're becoming boring!! Mr Novice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okuama: Soldiers Raided My Country Home In Search Of Arms - Clark / These Are All The Planes In The Nigerian Air Force 2017. / Oshiomhole Mum As Aggrieved APC Reps Demand Auto Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.