Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,678 members, 7,837,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (10715 Views)

Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Pureheart91(m): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2016
mustymatic:

No matter what book or library islamophobes write, it won't stop the fact that the Bible is the biggest scam in history. Look around you, here on nairaland all the atheist tormenting you guys were christians, so i think it's better you deal with converting them back to the fraud undecided
Rather than creating useless threads tongue

The Bible itself can neva be undastood via plain readin save interpretation by d Holyspirit himslef..meanwhile the Bible as a "Sham" u call it has withstood d test of times and still d most selling books on earth. What can we say about ur koran? Ppl vz muhamad go grab a copy and try dismantln its knowledge only den myt u knw weda its d truth.

But as for Me- Jesus is d only Way!

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by mustymatic(m): 1:22am On Aug 18, 2016
Pureheart91:

The Bible itself can neva be undastood via plain readin save interpretation by d Holyspirit himslef..meanwhile the Bible as a "Sham" u call it has withstood d test of times and still d most selling books on earth. What can we say about ur koran? Ppl vz muhamad go grab a copy and try dismantln its knowledge only den myt u knw weda its d truth.

But as for Me- Jesus is d only Way!
Lol, who's the holy spirit?
Why does Christianity has over 30,000 denominations despite all the ranting about holy spirit?
Who holy spirit epp undecided
Nigga look around you, on nairaland, all the atheist were christians before they learnt it was a scam. Read your book and keep delusions going.

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Blackfire(m): 3:23am On Aug 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If you have not read the book in question how will you know if it correlates with your holy books or not? undecided

the guy is scared to his praying bead to what he will discover..
Alot of people are really talking about this book.

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Blackfire:

Here's another parody about the book. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306NMgH31nw
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
A dramatic parody about the book in the video clip below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5foN-2ucZc
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by johntredon: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
A dramatic parody about the book in the video clip below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8
Haahaa, this is a big propaganda if I don't understand Arabia at least I understand the different between Mohammed Morsi and Mohmmad of the Muslim.

The man in the video Was shouting Mohammad Morsi former Egyptian president. This is totally wrong to translate it to Mohammad of islam.
The English translation from this video from a to z were false, the man in the video said that the people of the Egyptian should stand up against their former president Mohammad morsi the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt against his government then.
If you don't understand the language you can see that the man in the video is shouting Mohammad Morsi, Mohammad morsi, everybody know that the name was ex-president of egypt

Christianity and lies are bread and butter

3 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:54am On Sep 04, 2016
johntredon:

Haahaa, this is a big propaganda if I don't understand Arabia at least I understand the different between Mohammed Morsi and Mohmmad of the Muslim.

The man in the video Was shouting Mohammad Morsi former Egyptian president. This is totally wrong to translate it to Mohammad of islam.
The English translation from this video from a to z were false, the man in the video said that the people of the Egyptian should stand up against their former president Mohammad morsi the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt against his government then.
If you don't understand the language you can see that the man in the video is shouting Mohammad Morsi, Mohammad morsi, everybody know that the name was ex-president of egypt

Christianity and lies are bread and butter

Only if you paid attention to English language/literature in school you would have understood the meaning of "parody" and not display your ignorance on a public forum. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by johntredon: 4:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by johntredon: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Only if you paid attention to English language/literature in school you would have understood the meaning of "parody" cool
[I can see that you people like lies to propagate your religion, I told you that the man in that video was calling for Egyptian people to come out for protest again Mohammad morsi the ex-president.
If you want to attack people with language different from english,Please try to understand the language before you can criticize them and from your respond I can see categorically that you don't understand the language of the man in that video you just read what the evil people translate in that video just to tarnish the image of Islam.

Please, I can see that you just believe what the evil people translate in that video but can't you see that the man in the video was mention Mohammad Morsi, Mohammad morsi, Mohammad morsi from the video.

Let me lecture you on that name if you cant differentiate between Mohammad morsi and Mohammad of the Muslim please go to google and type the name MOHAMMAD MORSI and come and tell me the answer of the Google, I tried to correct you and you still come again to argue blindly on the video you don't understand their language.

Let me lecture you once again, the language of that man in the video is Egyptian dilect which is differentfrom pure Arabic Language and also go and make a research on language of Egyptian and Arabic.
Thks
OLAADEGBU:

and not display your ignorance on a public forum. cool

Who is displaying ignorance between me and you? The one who don't know the video language and believe in wrong translation or one who corrected your lies through the man's language

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Another parody of the book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBM9q14dIQ

Recently, an Arab TV station discussed the controversial book 'The People vs Muhammad'. The result was an explosive meltdown after one of the guests pulled out his gun on live TV.

In July 2016, 'The People vs Muhammad' became Amazon's #1 Best Seller in 'History of Religion & Politics' and in 'Church & State Religious Studies'.

If you want more information about this life-changing book, please visit http://www.jksheindlin.com

*This video was a practical joke. Watch until the end smiley
But the contents of this video are actually in the book. Read it and find out why the book is so controversial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by chieveboy(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2016
johntredon:
[I can see that you people like lies to propagate your religion, I told you that the man in that video was calling for Egyptian people to come out for protest again Mohammad morsi the ex-president.
If you want to attack people with language different from english,Please try to understand the language before you can criticize them and from your respond I can see categorically that you don't understand the language of the man in that video you just read what the evil people translate in that video just to tarnish the image of Islam.

Please, I can see that you just believe what the evil people translate in that video but can't you see that the man in the video was mention Mohammad Morsi, Mohammad morsi, Mohammad morsi from the video.

Let me lecture you on that name if you cant differentiate between Mohammad morsi and Mohammad of the Muslim please go to google and type the name MOHAMMAD MORSI and come and tell me the answer of the Google, I tried to correct you and you still come again to argue blindly on the video you don't understand their language.

Let me lecture you once again, the language of that man in the video is Egyptian dilect which is differentfrom pure Arabic Language and also go and make a research on language of Egyptian and Arabic.
Thks

Who is displaying ignorance between me and you? The one who don't know the video language and believe in wrong translation or one who corrected your lies through the man's language

Bros pay attention to the term "Parody". Use Google to get the meaning. In essence, the video is not actually talking about Mohammed of Islam...this the users of the video in making a parody at Moslem and Mohammed of Islam understand.

Note worthy is a fact of our existence on earth as souls that it's not a matter of weather your belief or doctrine is true or false: the question is what had truth and falsehood taught you about God, about life...about Love?

If there is God...all powerful, omnipotent omniscient...It must have allowed all these for a purpose. What purpose could that be other than to teach and uplift souls above the play of the duality of things here: truth/false, mountain/valley...the seem to exist together for one another and are inseperable ( things and their opposites).

When Moment Of Truth comes, detachment is key or else it is disastrous.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
chieveboy:

Bros pay attention to the term "Parody". Use Google to get the meaning. In essence, the video is not actually talking about Mohammed of Islam...this the users of the video in making a parody at Moslem and Mohammed of Islam understand.

Note worthy is a fact of our existence on earth as souls that it's not a matter of weather your belief or doctrine is true or false: the question is what had truth and falsehood taught you about God, about life...about Love?

If there is God...all powerful, omnipotent omniscient...It must have allowed all these for a purpose. What purpose could that be other than to teach and uplift souls above the play of the duality of things here: truth/false, mountain/valley...the seem to exist together for one another and are inseperable ( things and their opposites).

When Moment Of Truth comes, detachment is key or else it is disastrous.

Thanks for showing him the moment of truth, I hope he gets it. wink
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by EazyMoh(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
OP am a Muslim, can you please mail me a copy of the book? I promise to read it.

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Anas09: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
mustymatic:

Lol, who's the holy spirit?
Why does Christianity has over 30,000 denominations despite all the ranting about holy spirit?
Who holy spirit epp undecided
Nigga look around you, on nairaland, all the atheist were christians before they learnt it was a scam. Read your book and keep delusions going.

Let Apostacy law be removed from Islam just for one year. just one year lets see if the Sultan of Sokoto wont convert. Somany are dying in silence, afraid of being killed if they leave.

Muslims are shameless. Even with all the Apostacy law, people are still keaving Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Anas09: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Blackfire:

Hey.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2016
EazyMoh:

OP am a Muslim, can you please mail me a copy of the book? I promise to read it.

I believe annunaki2 posted a pdf link on the first page of this thread. Check it out. smiley
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by mustymatic(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Anas09:

Let Apostacy law be removed from Islam just for one year. just one year lets see if the Sultan of Sokoto wont convert. Somany are dying in silence, afraid of being killed if they leave.

Muslims are shameless. Even with all the Apostacy law, people are still keaving Islam.
You mean people are still embracing Islam...
in Nigeria here christians also practice apostasy law, or they'll disown you... I have friends.
How about places like the UK and USA, where people convert en masse, do they also have apostasy law
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Anas09: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2016
mustymatic:

You mean people are still embracing Islam...
in Nigeria here christians also practice apostasy law, or they'll disown you... I have friends.
How about places like the UK and USA, where people convert en masse, do they also have apostasy law

Enmass in Britain. Liars have their place in the lake of fire. Muslims procreate like vermin. They are everywhere u call that what? Guy muslim imigrants in Britian are multiplying, your lies will kill islam more.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by mustymatic(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2016
Anas09:

Enmass in Britain. Liars have their place in the lake of fire. Muslims procreate like vermin. They are everywhere u call that what? Guy muslim imigrants in Britian are multiplying, your lies will kill islam more.
OK
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom
don't mention me without proof
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Anas09: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2016
mustymatic:

OK
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom
don't mention me without proof

This guy. You dropped an Islamic link? An Islamic link? Are you for real? With the kind of unashamed blatant lies Muslims tell, u dropped an lslamic link. Comot for hia.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by mustymatic(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Anas09:

This guy. You dropped an Islamic link? An Islamic link? Are you for real? With the kind of unashamed blatant lies Muslims tell, u dropped an lslamic link. Comot for hia.
mumu girl, Wikipedia na islamic link abi pew research?
Like I said before, don't mention me, you could have posted your christian link instead of the shameless reply, show otherwise, shikenan
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by benodic: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
My concern with Islam still remains how Muslims who are exposed to the truth in their Holy Book are able to kill people without blinking an eyelid. My experience with truth is that it fills you with love. There is no way you can kill even under provocation.

My experience in northern Nigeria was a real eye opener for me. I saw the hatred, the lust for blood in their eyes first hand , and the over eagerness to kill unbelievers.
But despite all the destruction from them, I still have nothing but love for them. That to me is the way of truth. By their fruits you will know them.

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by benodic: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
@ annunaki2

The link you posted for the book is not working
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Pureheart91(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
benodic:

My concern with Islam still remains how Muslims who are exposed to the truth in their Holy Book are able to kill people without blinking an eyelid. My experience with truth is that it fills you with love. There is no way you can kill even under provocation.

My experience in northern Nigeria was a real eye opener for me. I saw the hatred, the lust for blood in their eyes first hand , and the over eagerness to kill unbelievers.
But despite all the destruction from them, I still have nothing but love for them. That to me is the way of truth. By their fruits you will know them.

My broda, we livin ova here are surviving by God's grace which is suficient for us, Ofcos dere are the educated Muslims but wat marvels me is the way ds same Educated ones who had made it in life turn around to sacrifice dier follow brothers by brainwashin them with a little incentives for thier selfish gain..

It pains me on the level of illiteracy amongst the Muslim sect especially in the North, thus giving birth to thier ungirded actions.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Pureheart91(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pardon me to say, but its no longer oblivious the fact that most ISLAM followers are extremist who can go all the way to justify dier almighty prophet.......

I wonder why should one fight and kill in defence for an invisible and mighty prophet whose Life records speaks volume.

SMH...... embarassed
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
benodic:

Evidently there is no truth in their 'holy' book, it's full of lies, inconsistencies and contradiction.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
benodic:
@ annunaki2

The link you posted for the book is not working

It was working when I posted it, I won't put it past some muslims to have hacked into the site hosting it and deleted it in their bid to cover up the truth.

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by cckris: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I believe annunaki2 posted a pdf link on the first page of this thread. Check it out. smiley
Please post another link. That one no de work.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by cckris: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
annunaki2:

It was working when I posted it, I won't put it past some muslims to have hacked into the site hosting it and deleted it in their bid to cover up the truth.
If you can just post another link. That's how to OUTLAST them
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by benodic: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
@ annunaki2

if you have already downloaded the book, can you kindly send it to my email. it will make quite an interesting reading.
Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by Ken4Christ: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
If you read even the Quran thoroughly, you will see the fraud in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" by annunaki2(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2016
benodic:

@ annunaki2

if you have already downloaded the book, can you kindly send it to my email. it will make quite an interesting reading.

Just Google search "the people versus mohamed free pdf" it will come up with various links you can download it from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? / Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) / 'let My Enemies Die By Fire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.