Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Bbb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbb (1998 Views)

Are Yorubas Really Cowards? / Yorubas Are NOT Cowards / Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bbb by 7lives: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
SpecialAdviser:
As an Igbo boy who have travelled all around Nigeria, I am always pertubed when people call Yorubas cowrards on social media. Sometimes I really wonder what these class of people mean and to say the least, most times my Igbo brothers are quick to make this ascertion. What do you mean by saying that Yorubas a cowards? Please get your facts right before you hit your keyboard to type any rubbish.

Yorubas just like th igbos are accomodating, eduacted and industrious. No wonder why the two tribes have the most economically viable region in Nigeria. They reprensent what a 21st century region is suppose to look like. Accomodating people from all walks of life. The north with their violenec are very poor and economically non vialble. Is it what you call bravity? Violenece and poverty. I do not like the fact that Yorubas voted APC north to producce Buhari presidency which has continued to enslave Nigerians but that is a political mistake anybody can make. Do not forget that not all Yorubas voted PMB. I remebered a yoruba man who hated PMB very much before the election and would not like anybody to mention his name. Calling Yorubas cowrads is just a clinical mistake. Where is fela anikolapokuti from? What of Wole Soyinka? What of Gani Fawhemi? What of Fayose of today? These are great men who have spoken up when a matter of bravity is needed most.

So please let us appreciate ourselelves and stop these bashing in nairaland. For as long as these bad blood exist, the south will remain slaves to the north. The hausas enjoy the division and have continued to rubish Nigeria with their nepotic and religious aggression. Igbos and Yorubas marry themseleves most. They work together most in companies.So where is the hatred coming from?

A word is enough for the wise.

Wetin this one dey yern?, call us anything you like NA UNA GET UNA MOUTH.
Odua ni mi tokan tokan, I and my household shall be voting baba again come 2019 grin grin grin grin we are not the same and we can never be, no to EL CAPO REPUBLIC OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would Kerry Meet Only Northern Governors And Or Northerners Only? / Why APC Chieftains, Cabinet Members Are Not Tried For Corruption — presidency / This Comment By Trump Should Be Of Great Concern To Every Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.