Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Are Yorubas Really Cowards? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Yorubas Really Cowards? (644 Views)

Governors Running To Abuja Over Herdsmen Crisis, Are Shameless, Cowards – Dalung / Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Yorubas Really Cowards? by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2016
As an Igbo boy who have travelled all around Nigeria, I am always pertubed when people call Yorubas cowrards on social media. Sometimes I really wonder what these class of people mean and to say the least, most times my Igbo brothers are quick to make this ascertion. What do you mean by saying that Yorubas a cowards? Please get your facts right before you hit your keyboard to type any rubbish.

Yorubas just like th igbos are accomodating, eduacted and industrious. No wonder why the two tribes have the most economically viable region in Nigeria. They reprensent what a 21st century region is suppose to look like. Accomodating people from all walks of life. The north with their violenec are very poor and economically non vialble. Is it what you call bravity? Violenece and poverty. I do not like the fact that Yorubas voted APC north to producce Buhari presidency which has continued to enslave Nigerians but that is a political mistake anybody can make. Do not forget that not all Yorubas voted PMB. I remebered a yoruba man who hated PMB very much before the election and would not like anybody to mention his name. Calling Yorubas cowrads is just a clinical mistake. Where is fela anikolapokuti from? What of Wole Soyinka? What of Gani Fawhemi? What of Fayose of today? These are great men who have spoken up when a matter of bravity is needed most.

So please let us appreciate ourselelves and stop these bashing in nairaland. For as long as these bad blood exist, the south will remain slaves to the north. The hausas enjoy the division and have continued to rubish Nigeria with their nepotic and religious aggression. Igbos and Yorubas marry themseleves most. They work together most in companies.So where is the hatred coming from?

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Are Yorubas Really Cowards? by Heryorh: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
hmmmm.....you try..
Re: Are Yorubas Really Cowards? by chachanga: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Despite not being a descendant of Igbo or Yoruba tribe, I must commend, you sir for your extraordinary maturity and patriotism.

Wish there were medals to give guys like you, if not , at least Fuel Voucher to go collect 50 litres Petrol for free grin, a la, Babangida Khaki boys style!
Re: Are Yorubas Really Cowards? by stigmond(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one...
Re: Are Yorubas Really Cowards? by slyng(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Bravo broda meanwhile they are coming for u. They detest the truth .. They'll call u an imposter etc.. Prepare bro
Re: Are Yorubas Really Cowards? by funlord(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2016
wink

Eagerly waiting for the "wu tang afonjas and their east coast ipob unit rivals" to discover this thread and start blood letting!

**sips coffee**

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews: With AU Passport Launched, Africa Is Now Borderless / Justice Abang, PDP And His Decision / Statement Of Purpose By Engr Nurudeen Inwanfero EDO Guber Poll Candidate Of YDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.