Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' (42262 Views)

Anytime I Use Indian Hemp To Cook I Get Caught Up In The Realm Of The Spirit / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Oahray: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fanatical nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by jayjaysony: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
dnt even go ther.if u want clue about d judgement seat or day check 1st john3:21,if its abwt xtian life pleasng 2 God check galatians5:22&23,ifabwt food&drnk check mathew 15:11,& 15:8 etc.dats why ther wud b surprises on dat day.just as som hav said, god judges ur heart & not vanity u put on,eat ordrnk in as much as it doesn't lead others astray.in d writer's understandng he likened attachment 2 snake but in reality d mind of some people is full of dangerous snakes.lets not mislead people dotrinally.lets preach love,kndnes& meekness,unity etc.remember mathew 7:1

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol, i cannot fit laff jare, queen of the coast ko, kween of the land ni.......orisirisi....
Different shitts, where even in the bible is this?.......bleep off

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Apreel(f): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
the attachment part no concern me. but, queen of the coast introduced hair relaxer? you expect us to carry our hair like iron sponge?

Lol...@iron sponge...The thing weak me gan

izit your salvation sef?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by frannyema(f): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Its Clothes that is natural.

Bolustic:

Romans 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Attachments aren't natural.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Harshirama(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
emvico:

bring your bible quotation and i will prove to you that you are leading people astray
kindly give me a bible verse against what i said, we blacks are just trying to fix culture into religion
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by johnnday222(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
bro...are you telling me mrs oyedepo is going to hell despite her husband having the keys to the gate of heaven...cos nobody,i repeat nobody uses attachment abi na wig pass her...
just asking sha and i mean no dis-respect to nobody.just me thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Amanwulu1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

dis is how u ppl bastardize d word of God. Who told u dat place is talking about attachmnt? Why not quote it d way it is? Finally, are u aware dat is part of a letter written to a ppl by somebody? First find what dat place is speaking about b4 concluding.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by ghostmist: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
bright007:
So all these Pastors wife that appears to be holy are indirectly putting on snakes.... Only God knows the type they are wearing....if it is Python, lamba or boa
Which one be "lamba" ?

grin

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Jamean(f): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
poik:

Synthetic, yes, but from where and by who? Certainly the fetish shrines of India and Brazil. and the rest. God made man and concluded he was good. Any form of addition is perversion of Gods creation and an insult to His aesthetic insights. There is nothing like major and minor where Gods word is concerned.
Did you just talk of jewellery? Read Exodus 21 and find how earrings and boring if ears were not just for slaves, but slaves who didn't want to be free. Read also Genesis 35 to know that jewellery was a sign of spiritual impediment and was to be removed when man was to be cleansed enough to meet with his God. Read Judges 8.24 to know that jewellery is alien to Israelite culture, and is a sign of apostasy.
the assertion may be true or not, but I certainly know that perversion of any kind is not in consonance with Scripture.

Yeah! I remember your last vacation to the fetish shrines of India and Brazil and you saw these things for yourself. grin

I can also easily decipher that you are of those denominations that study the Bible in isolation and for argument sake rather than for edification but that's none of my business, religious argument is folly to me. But I can boast that the spirit of God dwells richly in me and I have a working relationship with God even with the use of jewelry, make up, trouser and artificial hair. The Spirit of God himself bears witness with my spirit that I am God's child. Neither, am I given to a reprobate heart that I will not heed if the spirit of God tells me jewelry and the likes are sinful.

...and yes, my salvation has real evidence in every area of my life and if I continue in righteousness through faith; I will make heaven.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Makuos: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jamean:

Yeah! I remember your last vacation to the fetish shrines of India and Brazil and you saw these things for yourself. grin

I can also easily decipher that you are of those denominations that study the Bible in isolation and for argument sake rather than for edification but that's none of my business, religious arguments is folly to me. But I can boast that the spirit of God dwells richly in me and I have a working relationship with God even with the use of jewelry, make up, trouser and artificial hair. The Spirit of God himself bears witness with my spirit that I am God's child. Neither, am I given to a reprobate heart that I will not heed if the spirit of God tells me jewelry and the likes are sinful.

...and yes, my salvation has real evidence in every area of my life and if I continue in righteousness through faith; I will make heaven.

Your problem is self righteousness.......whats the difference between you and those harlots in trouser, makeups, jewelry?

"AND BE NOT CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD".......Is that not in your bible?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Innomach(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Just remembered when the Deeper life folks were all setting their electronic gadgets on fire because their general overseer brainwashed them. Today nko?

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Timoleon(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Remzoid:
1 John 2:15-17 Love not the world,neither the things that are in the world.If any man love the world,the love of the father is not in him. 16.For all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh,the lust of the eyes,and the pride of life,is not of the father,but of the world. 17.And the world passeth away,and lust thereof:but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever

Attachments,weave on,eye lashes,relaxers,bleaching creams are things of this world,they belong to the devil and his cohorts and they use this to manipulate humans spiritually.When God created the world he did not create all these things,he created us naturally and wants us to be natural

e ma wo mutherforka yi sha! Picture of u nikid or you are goin to hell) afterall, gods initial plan is for man to go nikid abi na natural u call am....fockboy oshi!
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Flyp2015(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why do you people overdo these things?no be oyinbo introduce una to Christianity?na wa o. I thought Christians are supposed to live after the Bible,they are to follow the examples Jesus followed. Where in the bible is hair attachment compared to snake?Jesus never used a car,why are you using one now,or why arent you dressed the way Jesus dressed then. You guys are all exaggerating everything. Things are changing constantly. Its what you have in your heart that really counts, there are so many people that arent wearing wigs but are worst ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by hedmills(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

It seems you don't understand what that passage is saying. Let me help you with Amplified version.

"For this reason God gave them over and abandoned them to vile affections and degrading passions. For their women exchanged their natural function for an unnatural and abnormal one" - Romans 1:26.

The portion is conspicuously talking about sexual abnormality there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Makuos:

Anything unnatural is unnatural. no homosexual behaviour mentioned in that verse.

Besides, clothes are natural because we don't have artificial clothes, we brush our teeth to keep it clean but it will only become unnatural when we change the colour of our teeth!!!!!
The daftness in dis one is strong o!
Is brush natural? Toothpaste nko?
R u clothes natural? Wristwatch nko? Shoes? Stockings nko?
Pls stop deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Mo6i6(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
We don hear undecided Una don come again abi

But some people love snakes though lipsrsealed tongue
Yea snakes is one of my best meat cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by BlindAngel: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Harshirama:
dumb people,why do some ppl believe that whatever looks good is a sin. Na english dey worry dem,attachment is anything you add to your hair be it rubber or thread or whatever. Same with the people who believe a woman must not wear anything pertaining to a man,so what about those wearing cardigans or jackets made for men. Nigerians just likre twisting thr bible to fit in to culture.
Like if you agree
Man u are way backward go read the book of leveticus and see for your self.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

Please don't twist scriptures that place was talking about sex not hair attachment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Timoleon(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
poik:

Synthetic, yes, but from where and by who? Certainly the fetish shrines of India and Brazil. and the rest. God made man and concluded he was good. Any form of addition is perversion of Gods creation and an insult to His aesthetic insights. There is nothing like major and minor where Gods word is concerned.
Did you just talk of jewellery? Read Exodus 21 and find how earrings and boring if ears were not just for slaves, but slaves who didn't want to be free. Read also Genesis 35 to know that jewellery was a sign of spiritual impediment and was to be removed when man was to be cleansed enough to meet with his God. Read Judges 8.24 to know that jewellery is alien to Israelite culture, and is a sign of apostasy.
the assertion may be true or not, but I certainly know that perversion of any kind is not in consonance with Scripture.

until i see pictures of you walking your streets without any form of clothes, i can authoritatively tell you, you will end up in hell. All your life you have insulted gods 'aesthetic insights' when god created man and woman, he created them and left them to roam without clothes...adam and eve realised this and covered demselves he was so angry he sent them out of eden. Please god today, roam nikid for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Chinedujustin(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

Romans 1:26 NLT "That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other."
Don't misinterpret the Bible!!!...it was talking abt sex not attachments!

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
We don hear undecided Una don come again abi

But some people love snakes though lipsrsealed tongue
Lala
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
i felt that way sometime.. i decided to stop fixing my hair, going with the time and amount spent on fixing such... bruv.. there may be some atom of truth. remeber the devil is an angel of light.
Akdegreat:
I disagree with this one. This kind of reasoning is often conceived by poor folks.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by LordReed(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
1acre:
i felt that way sometime.. i decided to stop fixing my hair, going with the time and amount spent on fixing such... bruv.. there may be some atom of truth. remeber the devil is an angel of light.

So any time you spend money on doing stuff it is the devil pushing you right?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
jrusky:

Thank you may be snake will grow out of their fingers and their eyes brow too.

In as much I'm not all that hair extension fan does not mean anyone using it when die snake will grow out of the hair I seems don't buy that statement though I knew there are more to all these hair extension some are really very demonic I watched in a total shock when woman trooping to Idol shrine in India according to the goddess of the shrine to shave off their hair bald place them all in a container and blood sprinkled on them and some useless demonic India perfumes and the man airing the documentary then asked what will they do with these hairs to my shock the demon priest replied and I quote "We are sending it to Africa for sales, people from Africa do come to buy them and sell it to Africa" which I know Nigeria my country will be one of those African countries if not even the main buyer because when you begin to see Nigerians going to India please for what is it to go and act film or become the new dramendra or Raja Ruju Hell No. No further comment on that...................till other day

So ladies beware sometime this revelation could be truth to some extend but that does not mean all extension are bad. But for goodness sake can't our ladies be natural in their lives This is why I hate make or pancake or breadcake because it deceives a lot, I love when lady be herself no matter what if anybody likes you the way you are good and if anyone don't fine at least you are not a lair, queen under make up and something else under no make up that makes you a lair, pls be yourself, you are God creature be proud of yourself.
The best comment ever
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Blackfire(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Something is wrong with that person who said wig is from snake kingdom.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by vicardino(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Well, who am I to judge? I'm not in any way trying to judge but with these points you raised, i'd humbly suggest you conduct a proper spiritual discovery on yourself. There is just a very thin line between light and darkness in the realm of the spirit. That which you call a working relationship with God may not be a working relationship with God but god. Remember, Satan once appeared as an Angel of light. Thanks
Jamean:

I can also easily decipher that you are of those denominations that study the Bible in isolation and for argument sake rather than for edification but that's none of my business, religious argument is folly to me. But I can boast that the spirit of God dwells richly in me and I have a working relationship with God even with the use of jewelry, make up, trouser and artificial hair. The Spirit of God himself bears witness with my spirit that I am God's child. Neither, am I given to a reprobate heart that I will not heed if the spirit of God tells me jewelry and the likes are sinful.

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by sparklefresh(f): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Powder is an attachment, Cream both body and hair are all attachments, Shoes are also attachments, belts, sunglasses are also attachments.
Please and please all this kind of news are fake and don't make any sense to me. if having your hair relaxed is a sin, then applying hair cream is also a sin. I think some things should be checked well before they are put forward to the masses.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Omotayor123(f): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Lala
misspicy:

People like lalasticlala gringrin
asuustrike2009:

Lala
I no Mention Name ooooo lipsrsealed cool
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by larabae13(f): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
It was in greek mythology dat medussa has a snake for hair,so does dat mean ladies would become medussa?

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by ucnwafor(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Misscongeniality I dey sight u with windows 13 ojare, I no say the money wey u don use your own wig, attachment hair, painting etc go reach to build
2bedroom flat

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience / Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.