Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' (42205 Views)

Anytime I Use Indian Hemp To Cook I Get Caught Up In The Realm Of The Spirit / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
ChristineC:
I had to stop fixing attachments when I noticed I have nightmares whenever I sleep with them on, coupled with headaches.
I decided it wasn't worth the chase when I factored cost of these things so I moved on six years ago and I don't even remember the item anymore.

#originalityWINS

it's all in the mind my dear for the nightmares..
you can change you stylist or rest enough, the headache is among what induces the nightmare.

don't get me wrong there people that will make their hair or not make their hair or cut it because of their personal direction by the Holyghost e.g Samson, Samuel etc. in these our era if any guy leave their natural hair long or braid it, in Nigeria we term such unbeliever.

it's like Paul saying He can eat idol food because he believe the sculpture is just wood but he said Incase where it will offend a brother he would not.

the concept of "attachment is anything added to an original product. look at the big picture I was pointing at
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jeffboi:
So even that imam wife for my hood too carry snake grin grin grin

Meanwhile up united

Useless against Chelsea. Quote me when the league begins... This team won't beat my Chelsea.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
what relates attachment to snake na I don't know? Have you been to the other world before or who has been there and witnessed it
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
God2man:
Christians want to put the dead hair rebranded as attachments and still believe they will meet God after death.

the hair is made of synthetic material, by popular companies, some are in Lagos just like we have synthetic drugs, synthetic cloths i.e it is being produced.
for those that say real Human hair answer this question...
are you again blood transfusion, blood donation.
organ donation(having in mind the donation organ can from someone alive or some one that just died but the person or relation what to help keep someone else alive...

please are you against cream (forget those that bleach), relaxer, hair cream, etc
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by raphieMontella: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Cooldude68:

That was exactly what those pple that perished during the time of Noah said...they mocked Noah and his God.
I pray you won't live to regret this comment you just made.
ur bible said take out the log of wood in ur eye first..i suggest u learn to adhere to sm certain teachings...
U need to develop the ability to think for urself mister...
Noah's ark?...re u in the 21st century serzly?...
The historical noah's world wide flood never happened man..
Grow up boi..the earlier u come out of ur delusion the better fr u..

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by gloriana(f): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
delugajackson:
How true could this be? How about girls that fix nail, lashes, eyebrow, and do make up? What's in those items to look out for? So much for looking good. Staying natural is the best. #teamnatural
na today?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by raphieMontella: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
whitebeard:
omo see as all this atheist they flood thread..I have been looking for them

be forming there u here cuz u saw a white man call himself a atheist... oooo..lmao

IGNORANCE

religion can prove her self...

I have a question for atheist..
have u ever wondered how this world came to be...can science (white man u copy..lmao) give u a reasonable answer.....

I will say again

IGNORANCE. .

what a shame ..hmmm...!!!!

the bible told us about u guys....
ignorance?...thats the foundation of christianity...
Religion can prove her self?...which religion are u a member of...and present ur proofs..
Hw the wworld came to be?...do u even use ur internet?...ur question is highly reflective in u..
Next please..this one is not gonna be worth it
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by TrajansKong: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
All Indian hair woman are cursed.

Do not wear it.

Watch, learn and pray for your souls.

Weave is from Satan.

Even Americans say this!

Run from it, my sistas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9KYSg0tsT0
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by TrajansKong: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oyinbo woman speaks on the demons in weave!!

Na wa oo shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWNt5THxGts
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by EOOJ(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Remzoid:
1 John 2:15-17 Love not the world,neither the things that are in the world.If any man love the world,the love of the father is not in him. 16.For all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh,the lust of the eyes,and the pride of life,is not of the father,but of the world. 17.And the world passeth away,and lust thereof:but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever

Attachments,weave on,eye lashes,relaxers,bleaching creams are things of this world,they belong to the devil and his cohorts and they use this to manipulate humans spiritually.When God created the world he did not create all these things,he created us naturally and wants us to be natural
na wa o. D fone u used to type dis was created by God abi And its natural riGht Smh for u ppl
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by achorladey: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
it is easy to say dont add attachment to the natural human hair but it is easy for such one again to easily accept blood transfusion. Keep interpreting the Bible to suit your soul. Smh. Indeed the Bible is more dangerous in the hand of a Nigerian man.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Lenny5k: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
The ADMINS of Nairaland should take their job a little bit more Serious Deleting RUBBISH posts like this....not to talk of letting of make front Page.. Its obvious the person that wrote that Crap is not of a Sound Mind, But the average Nigerian may just believe anything, no matter how stupid and outrageous it sounds, as long as you add a bit of Religion to it... Imagine some people here asking of "If there is any Bible proof to Back this Up"....shows you the Dangers of such posts... Please ADMINS do not add to the Already misinformation been passed to Nigerians daily by so called RELIGIOUS PEOPLE! The article is GARBAGE and should be in the dustbin and not on Nairaland or the Front page for that matter

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by whitebeard(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

ignorance?...thats the foundation of christianity...
Religion can prove her self?...which religion are u a member of...and present ur proofs..
Hw the wworld came to be?...do u even use ur internet?...ur question is highly reflective in u..
Next please..this one is not gonna be worth it
u did not answer my question..anyways no need when the time comes u will understand
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tholudee:
undecided any biblical verse to prove that?

It's funny how things like this are not found in the bible, but people just generalize church doctrines to condemn others
Gen 35:1-5, Jeremiah 4:30
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 2:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Bolustic:

Romans 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Attachments aren't natural.

Don't just pick out a verse and misquote. Read the whole passage to see what the chapter is talking about. Read...before you quote. its important.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 2:15am On Jul 28, 2016
God2man:
Christians want to put the dead hair rebranded as attachments and still believe they will meet God after death.

God pls help this present generation of women.

Whether it is natural or not natural.

Ask yourself.

Is it a sin?

Is it necessary?

What would Jesus do in this regard?

Will it make other people to commit sin?

is it holy?

is it right?

May God help us to make the right decision.

God2man.
Africans and sexism. every of their doctrine is about women this women that. just like the Pharisees, leaving weightier matter to focus on useless stuff.
thats why people don't even no wat Christianity is all about.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by anthoniaz(f): 3:02am On Jul 28, 2016
I know someone who used to wear weavons, use relaxer on her hair, wear jewelries.All of a sudden she stopped, claiming they were demonic and now see whoever uses the above mentioned as a sinner, YET, SHE GOT MARRIED FEBRUARY THIS YEAR AND HAD HER BABY LAST MONTH(Fornication no be sin abi? ) She wears her wedding ring(is ring not jewelry?)We should just stop deceiving ourselves.

I believe we are living under Grace and not Law.Concerning trousers, the trousers we ladies wear, can't be worn by guys.If you are a member of Anglican, you will discover that the Revends, Pastors, Church wardens wear garments, but those same garments can't be used by women.Abeg, only God will judge.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by AreaFada2: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=Makuos post=47934246]

Anything unnatural is unnatural. no homosexual behaviour mentioned in that verse.

Besides, clothes are natural because we don't have artificial clothes, we brush our teeth to keep it clean but it will only become unnatural when we change the colour of our teeth!!!!![/quote]o
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by deyemy: 3:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Tholudee:
undecided any biblical verse to prove that?

It's funny how things like this are not found in the bible, but people just generalize church doctrines to condemn others

Not until the Bible justifies some things or condemn it a times, even the spirit in us which is the Holy Spirit gives us direction on what is good and what is not. Most things are not found in the Bible but in the actual sense it's bad. Tell me is it written in the Bible not to kidnap angry grin
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by AreaFada2: 3:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Makuos:

Anything unnatural is unnatural. no homosexual behaviour mentioned in that verse.

Besides, clothes are natural because we don't have artificial clothes, w[b]e brush our teeth to keep it clean but it will only become unnatural when we change the colour of our teeth[/b]!!!!!

Suppose oyinbo had invented toothpaste that changes tooth colour whereby the colouring stuff is the antimicrobial that protects against decay?
And scientifically proven, and used by oyinbo, would you say the bolded above?
I guess not.

That verse clearly referred to homosexual practice. In biblical times, terms like "queer, gay, lesbian, msm, wsw" had not been used to mean homosexuality. Unnatural was a common term used.

Could it be that some people do not understand what many things/terms in the Bible actually mean?

If someone with a very shaky knowledge of theology trains future pastors in a makeshift Bible School, how will the products be like?

Because in 9ja we do not do things step by step. We talk of "only anointing matters, not knowledge". And quickly cite King David.
Because pastors in Western churches go through a rigorous theological training, often covering philosophy, classics, modern languages, ethics, ministry and others.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by danarchy4(m): 5:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Cooldude68(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

ur bible said take out the log of wood in ur eye first..i suggest u learn to adhere to sm certain teachings...
U need to develop the ability to think for urself mister...
Noah's ark?...re u in the 21st century serzly?...
The historical noah's world wide flood never happened man..
Grow up boi..the earlier u come out of ur delusion the better fr u..
Dey there dey blast grammar, God will never reduce his standard just because you're in the 21st century or you're in the 77th century...so squeeze that into your "already partitioned" brain.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by doll912(f): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Bolustic:

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

You just quoted the Bible out of context. If you can't read and understand but must follow every doctrine, thats your business.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by pucci(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Bolustic:

Are the cloths u r wearing now natural?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Adortem: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2016
I wonder why people wake up one day and start saying stuffs in the name of religion,no bible source nothing,this kind of people when they gain a little exposure,travel abroad they swallow their words and start saying something else,people are not zoombies they shouldn't be treated that way. God is a Spirit and we worship Him in Spirit,all these "doctrines and traditions" are distractions from the pit of hell. By the way,I use attachments and that does not make me less of a Christain.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Adortem: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2016
deyemy:

Not until the Bible justifies some things or condemn it a times, even the spirit in us which is the Holy Spirit gives us direction on what is good and what is not. Most things are not found in the Bible but in the actual sense it's bad. Tell me is it written in the Bible not to kidnap angry grin
YES! "Thou shall not steal"!

2 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Cooldude68(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Adortem:
I wonder why people wake up one day and start saying stuffs in the name of religion,no bible source nothing,this kind of people when they gain a little exposure,travel abroad they swallow their words and start saying something else,people are not zoombies they shouldn't be treated that way. God is a Spirit and we worship Him in Spirit,all these "doctrines and traditions" are distractions from the pit of hell. By the way,I use attachments and that does not make me less of a Christain.
Being born again is way different from being a Christian. If one is born again, there is this sense of moderateness & decency in the way they dress, talk, act etc.
Anyone can be a Christian but not every Christian is born again.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Adortem: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Cooldude68:

Being born again is way different from being a Christian. If one is born again, there is this sense of moderateness & decency in the way they dress, talk, act etc.
Anyone can be a Christian but not every Christian is born again.
Please spend more time with your bible not only what pastor says,being born again makes you a Christain,it is either you are a Christain or not
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by franniechuks(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
Gen 35:1-5, Jeremiah 4:30

Jeremiah 4:31 says,
"I heard a cry, like a woman in labour,
a scream like a woman bearing her first child.
It was the cry of Jerusalem gasping for breath,
stretching out her hand and saying,
"I am doomed! They are coming to kill me""

Does this mean that a woman crying out in labour is a sin too??

I just want to know.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Cooldude68(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Adortem:

Please spend more time with your bible not only what pastor says,being born again makes you a Christain,it is either you are a Christain or not
You don't get it, pls consult your bible. Being born by Christian parents automatically makes you a Christian. It doesn't mean you're born again.
Being born is an "individual" thing. I'm not quoting any pastor, I'm just telling u what you're not getting.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by franniechuks(f): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Adortem:

Abeg help me tell am!
What is bigger that being "like-Christ"??
Being "Christian" has been over-conceptualized and doctrined that it has ceased to mean what it ought to. That's why you will see some that won't be charitable to certain persons because of the rule of "born-againism" forgetting that by virtue of us being Christians, we are called to be good, kind and welcoming to ALL AND SUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by franniechuks(f): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
pucci:

Are the cloths u r wearing now natural?

Jo oh! Help me ask!

Ah! Ah!

Even drugs are synthesized isolates of active agents found in plants and some drugs are even "mistakes of labs" e.g. penicillin which is the mother of all anibiotics!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.