Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women (58718 Views)

5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / See How This Lady Transformed To A Muscular Lady / See What Makeup Does To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by son4century(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
They are afraid of manly responsibilities

Cowardly cowards

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Freak show grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
room089:
Hmmm!

To them God made a mistake in assigning their previous genders to them.

I see one Mr Okwudili in their midst, where is he from?grin
he is from the state of the rising sun
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by habsydiamond(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Awon Were yii ti yawere sha.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by madjune(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Proffdada:
Badt guy, me was looking for denrenle grin

Lol. I think say na only me dey remember some people for our country.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by MorningLight(m): 1:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Disgusting...
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Alozsilviaz: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2016
i cant beleive this is real, tel me it not true
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Believe2061(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Odd World!
This Life!
Super Story!
All mixed in one - the world has gone berserk!

First, I must confess they're purely ugly looking women, with no iota of apologies please.

Please can they be able to 'mother' a child now that they're women? Please I need answers.

Yes they can
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Odd World!
This Life!
Super Story!
All mixed in one - the world has gone berserk!

First, I must confess they're purely ugly looking women, with no iota of apologies please.

Please can they be able to 'mother' a child now that they're women? Please I need answers.

Can all natural women mother a child? wink
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2016
MrOlai:
Devil deception!

If you were created by God as a man, you CAN NEVER turn yourself to a woman! NEVER! Even the most sophisticated technology in the world would NEVER do that! Your male nature is in every part of your body down to the cells of your body. Just mere removal of penis/creation of a hole in place of penis and hormone therapy for breast development/others would NEVER make you a woman! It's all deception! It's actually a homosexuality in disguise!

Can a male-female transgender ovulate? Can a female-male transgender produce sperm? Absolutely NO! And many others that can NEVER happen!

It's high time the governments all over the world put a stop to this transgender rubbish! Homos/Gays may be taken to Psychiatric Hospitals!

Do all men produce sperm and all women ovulate?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Believe2061(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2016
MrOlai:
Devil deception!

If you were created by God as a man, you CAN NEVER turn yourself to a woman! NEVER! Even the most sophisticated technology in the world would NEVER do that! Your male nature is in every part of your body down to the cells of your body. Just mere removal of penis/creation of a hole in place of penis and hormone therapy for breast development/others would NEVER make you a woman! It's all deception! It's actually a homosexuality in disguise!

Can a male-female transgender ovulate? Can a female-male transgender produce sperm? Absolutely NO! And many others that can NEVER happen!

It's high time the governments all over the world put a stop to this transgender rubbish! Homos/Gays may be taken to Psychiatric Hospitals!

From your post I am worried about the condition of your leftover reasoning... I guess u should be sent to the psychiatric hospital too for ur irrational writeup. It's an extremely free world we live in, and that is why your kind still has a good number of fingers, enough to type thrash on NL
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Fairgodwin(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Can all natural women mother a child? wink

I got your message bro, thank you. Correction has been made.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by oddie17: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2016
will they cut off their dicks after the surgery? end time people.....
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by ify2016: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Theoflux:
...then u r one of them :< angry ...then u r one of them :<
Is that how you draw your conclusion? Funny you
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by ify2016: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2016
des4ella:
Like seriously?
Did you say anything? You never shin shomtin!!!
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by MrOlai: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Believe2061:

From your post I am worried about the condition of your leftover reasoning... I guess u should be sent to the psychiatric hospital too for ur irrational writeup. It's an extremely free world we live in, and that is why your kind still has a good number of fingers, enough to type thrash on NL
EgunMogaji:

Do all men produce sperm and all women ovulate?

Gays Alert!
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
MrOlai:

Gays Alert!

Close minded villager alert.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by patwilly(m): 12:53am On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
i wan claim? What would i benefit from claiming a tribe i am not
So why are you concerned he's an idoma man..specifically an idoma man hmm?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by mhisbliss(f): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2016
patwilly:

So why are you concerned he's an idoma man..specifically an idoma man hmm?
because thats my tribe i dont have to claim it, it claims me
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by patwilly(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
i wan claim? What would i benefit from claiming a tribe i am not. Mhisbliss;because thats my tribe i dont have to claim it, it claims me
You contradict yourself Miss. Time to own up..why were you so fast to deny your tribe? A complex maybe?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by KINGinVAHALA: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2016
Hi @Temtopy
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by sarlin(f): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Madness in display....
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
loool
see as breast wan enter neck eeehhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Felicia Boco Wins Most Beautiful African Model 2020 / EndSARS Hairstyle By A Lady (Photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.