Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Igbo Man , Nigeria And Scheme Of Things - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man , Nigeria And Scheme Of Things (376 Views)

Dino Melaye Cheers Saraki "My Man, Nigeria Is Here". (photo) / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man , Nigeria And Scheme Of Things by AmuDimpka: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
You know when I detach myself emotionally and psychologically from the idiosyncrasies if Igbo people as an Igbo dude ...I have come to admire these people called Igbo ...be it from anioma to Anambra to etche to obigbo from nkwerre to okwelle not ikwerre and imo then Enugu and ebonyi I have come to admire these set if people

Not that the world called them the most intelligent African race, not that the world call them the most successful African race ...I think I will term them the most resilient

I grew up heating my pop and mum yell us about the war the way they survived the way they surmounted the odds that the global world and Nigerian stooge put so that the Igbo race will be damned and when I look back and travel to my place in Anambra or my land of birth in imo I will only but admire the Igbo man. This is when I place them side by side with other tribes and towns like okutipupa,ibadan, gboko and others o will say the Igbo have tried

Having £20 pounds as a start up capital with the awolowo indigenization decree with northern scheming and all other denials such as ikwerre I understand that Igbo have come a long way
Educationally they are far from statistics
Start ups ..igbo are far ..Fayose even sent his people to understand and understudy aba and otu

Economically and commerce the Igbo have come to reclaim their position ,they were never president so that people will say that's what gave them that prowess...they were just the Jews the wondering Jews as oludah equiano will say

Igbo are enigmatic and proud , they don't fear no one and they fear none... Achebe

They will say it is beating if chest ..so be it ..the Igbo have come a long way to take over from people that never fought a war and to people that doesn't know the sound of shelling nor picked spent bombs as I did when I was in secondary school in early 90s at science school etiti

Take it or leave it , igbo are enigmatic and they have made Nigeria proud...though hutsler in the (il)legal things but they tend to look at the target not the means . From ICT to transport and from medicals to science.

Can somebody tell me why Igbo shouldn't be proud of their achievements

God bless the Igbo and this is a call to repatriate all they have made abroad to home as it is the trend and we have to strengthen our relationship with our SS neighbours

God bless igbo land of....

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Realest Conclusion / Why Nigeria And Nigerians Are Suffering By Olusegun P Alonge / We're Ready 4 Investments 4rm All Quarters 2 Improve Lives Of Nigerians:Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.