Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Fake Pastors: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Pastors: (1573 Views)

Fake Pastors Exposed! / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Pastors: by ruescho(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2006
, after reading many threads in this forum and looking at all that black churches here in Germany I wonder myself:

Why are there so many fake pastors around?

Why can every bl***y fool call himself a pastor and start eating the money of his congregation?

Last time one of those guys even adressed a married woman of our congregation to come with him.

How can this be?

Aren´t there any standarts for getting a degree to be a pastor or reverend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Pastors: by naijacutee(f): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2006
Does this happen only in black churches? If you don't like the pastors activities, why don't you just leave the 'church' and leave the pastor for God to judge?
Re: Fake Pastors: by Oracle(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2006
Itz only God that can judge them and we humans need to be careful too.
Re: Fake Pastors: by ruescho(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2006
Yes it´s God to judge them,
but how can someone being greedy and adultrous call himself a pastor?
Yes, we changed church after this incident, but the other one was no better.
And German services are sooooo boring sad
Re: Fake Pastors: by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2006
Read Isaiah and revelation then you would know why there are so many fake pastors around cool
Re: Fake Pastors: by chistiana(f): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2006
Alot of them are here in Nigeria,

most of them are dubious, at the last first day of the week i mean sundays, u will see them puting on tie and suit. neve trust any one, Only God @ times i dont even trust my self.
Re: Fake Pastors: by Horus(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
Even religion is fake.
Re: Fake Pastors: by banom(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
Horus:

Even religion is fake.

Not to talk of an ordinary pastor,
how can a bad system produce a good person ?
Re: Fake Pastors: by afiq(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2010
That's the problem when some new breed churches and their 'edited doctrines aka bible' allows everyone to 'preach' grin grin grin
Re: Fake Pastors: by ScienceWatch: 2:37pm On May 14, 2017
ruescho:
, after reading many threads in this forum and looking at all that black churches here in Germany I wonder myself:

Why are there so many fake pastors around?

Why can every bl***y fool call himself a pastor and start eating the money of his congregation?

Last time one of those guys even adressed a married woman of our congregation to come with him.

How can this be?

Aren´t there any standarts for getting a degree to be a pastor or reverend?
Yes any fool can fake their way into position of PASTOR. Congregations world-wide desperately yearns for church to be manged the way the mighty Jesus intended. Where the promises of Jesus is demonstrated daily for improved lives. Jesus also promised, "I HAVE COME TO MAKE YOUR BURDENS LIGHT." He commanded them, "GO AND HEAL, DELIVER AND BLESS." etc etc etc.

There are signs that convince me that your TOPIC will easily draw a million views.

The solution is simple. Educate the congregations of the world on what a TRUE ANOINTED PASTOR is. They will then easily identify if their pastor is FAKE or ANOINTED.

The Gospels teach us how to identify a FAKE PASTOR, but these scriptures are never explained in church for obvious reasons.
Re: Fake Pastors: by ScienceWatch: 2:53pm On May 14, 2017
afiq:
That's the problem when some new breed churches and their 'edited doctrines aka bible' allows everyone to 'preach' grin grin grin
Exactly ! Jesus intention as revealed in the Holy Gospels was that a TRUE CHURCH must have an ANOINTED LEADER/PASTOR/DISCIPLE. Because it is only the ANOINTED ONES that can greatly benefit their congregations as Jesus promised.

Jesus promised, "I HAVE COME TO MAKE YOUR BURDENS LIGHT."

What are your burdens ? Is it medical, is it demonic spiritual attacks, is it poverty, etc etc etc.

It is not FAKE PASTORS elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches as is made clear in John 14:12. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor.

Jesus says to all pastors, Disciples, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment and the power of the Holy Spirit;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Your topic must get a million views. Educate the innocent suffering congregations of the world !
Re: Fake Pastors: by ScienceWatch: 3:12pm On May 14, 2017
naijacutee:
Does this happen only in black churches? If you don't like the pastors activities, why don't you just leave the 'church' and leave the pastor for God to judge?
The church congregations world-wide have the right to judge if their pastor is a FAKE PASTOR or a TRUE ANOINTED PASTOR.

They have the right to examine the Gospels to find the TRUTH about the man leading their church.

Congregations will be shocked when they discover that the mighty Jesus had very strict rules on who can pastor His churches.

I will only mention one now.
A TRUE ANOINTED PASTOR is one that can deliver the mighty Jesus Christ's promises to all that come to Him.

Jesus promised, " COME TO ME ALL THAT ARE BURDENED, AND I WILL FIX IT." That is the instantaneous miraculous healing, demonic deliverance and awesome material blessing to the poor.

The most striking evidence of all this can be easily studied on the most viewed FREE spiritual channel, Emmanuel TV - 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.

WHEN YOU RID YOUR CHURCH OF A fake pastor, God will replace him with a TRUE ANOINTED PASTOR so that the promises of His Son can flow for the great benefit of the congregations.

What congregation will say NO, to what Jesus promised ? Watch Emmanuel TV and see for yourself what all the mind-blowing promises are.
Re: Fake Pastors: by Niflheim(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2017
@op,

Standards? The only standards that the church knows is 'standard nyash" for the choir mistress who will visit pastor later at night!!!

(1) (Reply)

Read A Daily Devotional Online / Serving God By Fasting - Can It Be Dangerous? / Should A Priest Keep Confessions Confidential Even If It Invloves Serious Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.