Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Singer Davido "Music Made Me Run Away From My Family" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Davido "Music Made Me Run Away From My Family" (591 Views)

Davido Signs Fresh As The Official Producer Of Davido Music World / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide / Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Davido "Music Made Me Run Away From My Family" by Dickson247boom(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Singer davido, in his debut interview with Ebro Darden of New York top radio station, Hot 97, dished on his career, his hustle to convert his family into his dreams,the first time his song was played in a club, and collaborations... read full story here http://www.krimixkblog.com/2016/07/singer-davido-music-made-me-run-away.html?m=1

Re: Singer Davido "Music Made Me Run Away From My Family" by Kxngstein(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Prodigal son but when u return they wouldn't be a feast for you but fists

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimaku Set To Launch Her Own Line Of Emoji Called "TEEMOJI" / Photos:linda Ikeji Moves Into Multi-million Naira Office / Popular Edify Yakusak Releases Book Titled ''after They Left''..read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.