Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Advice: As A Graduate Of Economics,which ICT Course Do I Need To Learn? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice: As A Graduate Of Economics,which ICT Course Do I Need To Learn? (328 Views)

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice: As A Graduate Of Economics,which ICT Course Do I Need To Learn? by SlimShaddy10(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
I am a graduate of economics, and need to enroll into masters program which, well, would commence next year.

Now I need to learn computer package like : Sisco, Oracle,microsoft,etc, but don't know the likely one to chose in terms of my course economics.

please help and advice me on the package to learn.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

D.E Aspirant Thread For 2016/2017 Admission Process / Remedy Help Desk Ticketing System / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi's Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.