Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Say No To Taraba State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Say No To Taraba State (5128 Views)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Taraba State by pinkguy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Reason state do NOT pay allowee apart from the state capital most of the local government don't have bank you may end up spending 4000 naria just to transport to bank ,cost of living is very high more than some south south state ,some of the local government have barred land ,mountain, so don't expect any cheap food, they are second in HIV with less one than million population ,the choice is urs

1 Like

Re: Say No To Taraba State by phr33man(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Guy,that will even help you in saving to and invest. start cultivating abeg,we don wan enter another new yam festival after which yam planting go start again. the way you sound,na interior part you dey. then tell them to give you some piece of land to farm, call your students to farm for you(i am sure they will be glad to do so). then you pay them what you can afford. My guy na one opportunity i uncover for you so o. Bank being far away from you will constrain you to save. Give this a thought.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Taraba State by Fryzi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thinking of serving at Taraba state. Do dey pay allawee, if yes how much? What about d social life there, n is it much of muslims?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Taraba State by pinkguy(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2016
State don't pay one naria im here for the past 10 months apart from the state capital jeligo 90 percent of state is typical rural area , there in stone age ,muslim population very few , u find difficult to get some basic needs u need because of they few population no body bring goods here
Re: Say No To Taraba State by chumaster(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2016
haa, I thought they pay 5k abi 10k sef. Op which batch are you
Re: Say No To Taraba State by pinkguy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
chumaster:
haa, I thought they pay 5k abi 10k sef.
Op which batch are you
no make me angry for u ooooo na ur papa the pay 5000 any way im batch b st 1

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Taraba State by tomaudu(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Say No To Taraba State by chumaster(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
pinkguy:
no make me angry for u ooooo na ur papa the pay 5000 any way im batch b st 1
Bros what relates this to my papa Smh
Re: Say No To Taraba State by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2016
hehehe .....lol. I am also currently serving in Taraba batch a. I won't advise any one to come here. the state pays nothing and cost of living is just so high here. I was initially posted to an interior village which is one hour thirty minute off the road on bike before being reposted to sunkani in ardo Kola lga . tomaudu nd pinkyguy, where in Taraba are you serving and have you got paid.
Re: Say No To Taraba State by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:59am On Jul 29, 2016
hehehe .....lol. I am also currently serving in Taraba batch a. I won't advise any one to come here. the state pays nothing and cost of living is just so high here. I was initially posted to an interior village which is one hour thirty minute off the road on bike before being reposted to sunkani in ardo Kola lga . tomaudu nd pinkguy, where in Taraba are you serving and have you got paid.
Re: Say No To Taraba State by tomaudu(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Say No To Taraba State by pinkguy(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Gembu ooo cool want kill pesin peki here ooo no money to buy kerosene take bath aloweee never agree show , guys just dey view hills dey hope for allowee
Re: Say No To Taraba State by Welcomme: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Take heart. Me wey I still dey complain of sokoto here but I never knew mine is still better. At least, I am in d state capital where there is good road and at least 8 hours light per day. Free lodge provided by my ppa, Water is d main problem in sokoto but my ppa liaise with one man that sells water to b giving us water for free.
Re: Say No To Taraba State by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
pinkguy:
Gembu ooo cool want kill pesin peki here ooo no money to buy kerosene take bath aloweee never agree show , guys just dey view hills dey hope for allowee
una own still better na. I heard things are cheaper there like fruits and food stuff.
Re: Say No To Taraba State by olabs201(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Say No To Taraba State by Steel007(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please bro...stop talking such of Taraba state....u r poisioning d minds of others...every state in Nigeria has its own set backs even FCT...u have not fully explored d state dat is why u domicile within d circumference of ur environment and talk such of a whole BIG state.....am currently a Batch A serving corper in Taraba state, d same way some persons hate d sate same way some oda persons like it....it has its own great advantage and i will NEVER REGRET serving in dis natures gift to d nations state. ...I SWEAR i have never seen cost of housing as low as wat i see here....u see very good self con for 35k or 40k....were do u see dat in d south....WATCH IT BRO!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Taraba State by Jaypower2(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Taraba is not bad it depends on the area u are serving. Jalingo is expensive to live does not make you generalize the state. I serving in the village and cost of living is low even as the economy is bitting hard now. Guy am in zing lga enjoying my stay here, tomato is back 100 naira is up to 12 seeds. Stop making ur personal perception a public issue.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Taraba State by Fryzi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Every being is entitled to his/her own opinion, just as many rubbish d state few praise it like u ve done though. I read from a news media were past n present servers condemning d state while ma elder brother's school mate who passed out last year praised d state to d peak n d allawee dat comes therein. Now dat everything has changed especially dat allawee dat comes in 10k is no more. Already changed ma mind n besides it is far 4rm where I reside. undecided
Re: Say No To Taraba State by Coolgent(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Welcomme:
Take heart. Me wey I still dey complain of sokoto here but I never knew mine is still better. At least, I am in d state capital where there is good road and at least 8 hours light per day. Free lodge provided by my ppa, Water is d main problem in sokoto but my ppa liaise with one man that sells water to b giving us water for free.
U should thank God.
Sokoto is 75% ahead of Taraba in every aspect
Re: Say No To Taraba State by BashBB: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
pinkguy:
State don't pay one naria im here for the past 10 months apart from the state capital jeligo 90 percent of state is typical rural area , there in stone age ,muslim population very few , u find difficult to get some basic needs u need because of they few population no body bring goods here

Which part of Taraba wey u dey? Abeg no dey give people false info na.... And 90% is rural area? Common nigga you couldn't have been to every part of Taraba in 10montha for you to make that kinda conclusion.
Re: Say No To Taraba State by Chikpat(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2016
pinkguy:

Only Jalingo dey developed? Where do u kom from abeg?

ZING, Gembu, Bali, Wukari no dey developed?

If ur State of origin z nt Lagos, Rivers, Kaduna, Enugu etc den u must be a very fake guy.... D' Fakest Guy
Re: Say No To Taraba State by pinkguy(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Chikpat:

Only Jalingo dey developed? Where do u kom from abeg?

ZING, Gembu, Bali, Wukari no dey developed?

If ur State of origin z nt Lagos, Rivers, Kaduna, Enugu etc den u must be a very fake guy.... D' Fakest Guy
go get ur fact right, if one is coming from jeligo to gembu u pass more than three lga two of the local government don't have even one bank , gembu is located in sardauna local government ,a local government is large than Abia state , guess how many bank we have there ,, just one bank uba when is say bank i mean only one branch of uba bank

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain Apartment In Jos / A Thread For Those Posted To Borno. / Akwa-ibom State Alawee Has Been Increased To #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.