Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

What If Samsung Makes A Phone That Can Teleport? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What If Samsung Makes A Phone That Can Teleport? (304 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Tecno Boom J8 Review: A N41,000 Phone That Crushes Its Rivals / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Samsung Makes A Phone That Can Teleport? by Pajude: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Technology has changed a lot of things in our world and with the way things are going, I am pretty sure that the craziest, out-of-the-world, I-can’t-believe-my-eye productions are still to come. In light of this, the emergence of the Samsung Teleport mobile device shouldn’t come as a surprise.

If this phone is available then I’d have no qualms with people who sell one of their kidneys to buy it because that phone is going to be as expensive as (I would have said hell, but nah…it’s easy to get there), so I’ll say heaven. Sell whatever you have to sell to get that phone and you’ll not be making the wrong call because that Samsung device could get you inside a bank vault – where you could choose to just sightsee.

An important factor to consider that naturally follows after the production of such a masterpiece is the fact that other mobile companies would go find their own spiritual powers to build something more intriguing. For instance, Apple could come up with a phone that is able to heal deadly diseases like cancer, AIDS, etc. And that’s when the real competition would begin; so would you rather get a phone that can teleport you wherever you want or an Iphone that can heal the sick?

The stakes would just keep getting high and high and the world would keep changing until some superior power gets frustrated and blows the final whistle.

What phone would you rather buy – Samsung or Iphone?

Think weird!

Source: http://www.jokesmannia.com/what-if-samsung-makes-a-phone-that-can-teleport/

(1) (Reply)

Enrol For A Complete Website Design Course At EMTECH In Lagos CALL:08143233341 / Quadrooter Security Flaw Will Affect Over 900m Android Devices / Stop Using Galaxy Note 7, Samsung Tells Consumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.