Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Latest Scam Mails - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Scam Mails (618 Views)

Message And Mails Shared Between Sugarbelly And Mustapha 2008 / Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Into Ghana Armed Forces Mails / Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scam Mails by ayoola22: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2009
FBI outlines retooled scams designed to prey upon people's trust and greed
By Kevin Graham, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Thursday, September 17, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAMPA — The FBI has generated a list of the latest scams and ways people can protect against becoming victims.

Special Agent Dave Couvertier, a spokesman for the FBI Tampa Field Division, said there are "literally thousands" of scams making their way through cyberspace.

"Some old. Some that have evolved or been retooled," Couvertier said. "People have to understand that scams nowadays are nothing more than tricks that are devised to steal money from individuals or companies, which result in a profit for the scam artist."

I saw this online and was wondering which scam is the latest in Nigeria, no more gigolo trying to make money thinking i am a lady, no more Abacha's body guard mailing me that all the loot is with him, I think now its email from CBN asking for my account information.

Lets share experience of scam emails so we can all learn.
Re: Latest Scam Mails by kosovo(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2009
TAMPA — The FBI has generated a list of the latest scams and ways people can protect against becoming victims.

Special Agent Dave Couvertier, a spokesman for the FBI Tampa Field Division, said there are "literally thousands" of scams making their way through cyberspace.

"Some old. Some that have evolved or been retooled," Couvertier said. "People have to understand that scams nowadays are nothing more than tricks that are devised to steal money from individuals or companies, which result in a profit for the scam artist."

I saw this online and was wondering which scam is the latest in Nigeria, no more gigolo trying to make money thinking i am a lady, no more Abacha's body guard mailing me that all the loot is with him, I think now its email from CBN asking for my account information.

Lets share experience of scam emails so we can all learn.
Shame on you.
you want to get a list of Scam mails so you can use to update yours, lol grin
you just got owned,
Go back to your cubicle,
what a waste!
Re: Latest Scam Mails by ayoola22: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2009
smiley grin grin
Kosovo, it takes one to know one

(1) (Reply)

Power Failure Paralyses N/assembly ( I Come Laugh Small) / Attempt To Kidnap Egwu Foiled / Do Military Guys Have D Right To Ask A Civilain To Pull Off A Camouflage Cloth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.