Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Steel Cut Oats - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Steel Cut Oats (362 Views)

5 Health Benefits Of Dark Chocolate / Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL For Sale / BANANA: Very Interesting Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Steel Cut Oats by gsmarena24: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello Friends, Today i am going to tell you How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Steel Cut Oats.This is the best way to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Steel Cut Oats. So you can check How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Steel Cut Oats Below Here. I have been experimenting with overnight oats for a couple of months and I have found my favorite, chocolate peanut butter banana! I think part of the problem is that I really don't like to eat breakfast so after trying other options such as protein drinks, yogurt, cereal and breakfast bars, I decided to try this. I don't like the texture of rolled oats but the steel cut oats are chewy and I like that! You can also make this gluten-free, just choose gluten-free oats.

Ingredients
1/4 c steel cut oats (not cooked)
2 T peanut butter powder (Costco has Honeyville Organic for a reasonable price)
1/4 c chocolate cashew milk
1/4 c Greek Yogurt (plain)
2 T sliced almonds (optional)
1/2 banana (add this prior to eating)

Step by Step Making

Read More
https://fitnesshealthytips..com/2016/07/how-to-make-chocolate-peanut-butter.html

(1) (Reply)

Possible Solutions To Type 2 Diabetes / Safe Sex / A – Z Tips For Stress Management. (greenytra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.