Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Amazing Speech Of Michelle Obama @ The DNC ......mind Blowing!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Amazing Speech Of Michelle Obama @ The DNC ......mind Blowing!!! (490 Views)

The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man / Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day / Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Seventeen Magazine With Gemma Busoni & Zaniya Lew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Speech Of Michelle Obama @ The DNC ......mind Blowing!!! by TOSINBROWN: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
the full speech below.

Thank you all, thank you so much. It is hard to believe that it has been eight years since I first came to this convention to talk with you about why I thought my husband should be president. Remember how I told you about his charace heart of our hearts, the center of our world, and during our time in the White House we have had the joy of watching them grow from bubbly little girls...keep readinghttp://tosynbrown..nl/2016/07/inspirational-mind-blowing-michelle.html?m=1

http://tosynbrown..nl/2016/07/inspirational-mind-blowing-michelle.html?m=1

Re: Amazing Speech Of Michelle Obama @ The DNC ......mind Blowing!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
oya clap for self.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Speech Of Michelle Obama @ The DNC ......mind Blowing!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2016
I've heard so many praises about that speech, I Had to read. It's nice

(1) (Reply)

The Collective Intelligence By Tamedwolf90 / Nigerian Pidgin / How Does Need Help Work In Mmm Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.