Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen (3260 Views)

How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen by Phi001(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
My Infinix Hot 2 phone was stolen pick pocketed this afternoon and switched off, I've tried to locate it using that Google locating thingy and I've been told that the phone is unavailable. Is there any other way I can track it??
Please mods, forward this to front page.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
sorry. just google it.
Re: How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen by Phi001(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
storm00:
sorry. just google it.
l've tried. I was told the phone is currently unavailable.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Phi001:

cc: lalasticlala , front page.
Re: How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Phi001:

hope u didnot tweak ur imei.
Re: How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen by dauntless15(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Goto Google device manaher website log in with your Google account and remotely send commands to your phone such as wipe data, locate on map etc if you dont know the website Google it
Re: How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen by Phi001(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2016
storm00:
hope u didnot tweak ur imei.
no

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Iphone 6 64GB Silver For Sale / 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid While Charging Your Phone / Help With Operamini 8.65 Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.