Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo (4877 Views)

ANOTHER FLOWERBOY TALE (Perfect Addiction (18+) By Blezzed Abraham... / The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by heryurh(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
[b]MY NAME IS AYO AND WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?

Welcome to The Land of No Return

My Bad, Sorry Welcome to My Life Story

In case you find any typo error, do yourself a huge favor and just ignore it if not, I'd find you and I'd kill you!

Lol. Just Kidding!

EPISODE 1

I opened the door and guess who i saw? Her!
I'm guessing you don't know who "Her" is by now. Okay.
She spread out her arms and i don't know maybe it was actually a reflex but i found myself leaning in to give her a hug, next thing she was caressing my back and down she went for seconds until i felt her hands on my "Johnny". lipsrsealed
I must confess, Johnny was very annoyed ... She pulled her gown and then her bra & panties followed suit. kiss She was all over me, i was grabbing what I've never grabbed before in my life.
At that point,
"Konji na bastard" was the exact thought flashed in my mind.
She took my hand and placed it into something that felt warm...

Jeez! You guys are spoiling me right now, it's already turning into a Sex story.

I'd just keep the details of that scene to myself, i leave you guys to imagine that yourselves.

We were almost going deep into the main ish when the feeling i got next was "PAIN" in form of a slap.

For my mind,i was like " Wetin dey do this girl, why she dey slap me again?" undecided

I shouted, "Stop it jare!"

And then i heard my Mom's voice shouting "Ayo!".
Still in the dream i told the girl that i shouldn't insert it now because my Mom is back.
Again i heard "Back from where? Ayo! Ki lo mu yo?!" ,that was my Mom talking again, three more slaps followed before i realized i was actually dreaming the whole time.

Omo no be small thing oh, my trouser was wet.She asked what was the "white stuff" on my trouser i said it was the Garri & milk i drank that stained my trouser then she asked me to go wash the plates in the Kitchen.

While i was doing the dishes, my eyes were almost flooded, 4 Random thoughts came to mind

"Why this Woman come spoil person sleep sef undecided"

"Abi this people wan use dream get me ni? Thank God sey e no work"

"But mey i no lie that girl Hot oh"

"Why that Karishika no kuku do the thing fast sef undecided?! Make i kuku know sey i do the thing even if dey wan get me"

For those wondering, all of that happened within the period of 6pm-8pm.
Went into my room, browsed through my phone, opened Whatsapp, closed Whatsapp, opened Instagram, browsed through a few pages and then i decided to check my DM and you wouldn't believe what i saw....

[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by emitheo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
I don spread mat wit my bottle of kunu 2 sip....oya,now continue..
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by Presh900(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
following "
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by heryurh(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
[b]EPISODE 2

Your guess is right!
A girl sent me an nude picture, my head don swell after seeing it then i started a conversation with her.

Me: What was that for?

Girl: Don't you like it?

Me: (I be gay ni..Why i no go like am?! undecided) Yeah i did
Me: So what's the name babe?

Girl: Bella Wealth

Me: (Shuu, wealth na name? sad) Oh that's a lovely name.

Meanwhile while i was having this convo with this Chic, i was having a convo with another Chic and that one was moving pretty smooth just like this one was until the Wealth girl asked me to send her N1,000 airtime so she would call me.
I "literally" took my life savings and went out to get the airtime for her and i sent to her.
I was like ;

Me: So baby have you seen it?

Bella: Yes Sweetie, Thanks a bunch. kiss

Me:Ok.. So here's my number 081+++++9111

The next thing i saw was "Error, this message cannot be sent"
For my mind i was like "Shey IG dey craze ni?" undecided Tried sending it multiple times, got the same response. Open the girl's IG page and then it dawned on me that I've been scammed!

Jeez! I couldn't believe it myself, i turned Mugu because of ordinary picture. I sent another message with so much anger boiling inside of me that i couldn't see who i was sending the message to..

Me: Fvck You! angry(I was surprised the message delivered)

Rebecca(The Other Chic): Excuse me?!

Me: Oh Sweerie, sorry that wasn't meant for you.

I apologized to the other chic, got her contact that night and i called her and we got talking through-out the night and i figured out Rebecca was actually O.B.O(Omo Baba Olowo) ,i was already making a list of benefits I'd get if i make this girl my babe cool I went to bed around 1am or so.....[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by Aadetola1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
I don land cool
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by Khaliyah(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where dem 'Vaseline crew' food dn land for una o. We must reach the promise land.. Op fire dy go!!
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by heryurh(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
[b]I need critics oh, all of you show face oh

Classcaptain, Niwdog(m), Maxfuture, Chidizman(m), sooklevah(m), reachycul(m), amijid2012(m), chuckdee4(m), Evergreen4(m), Omogbenusola(m), funshore(m), jmadebayo(m), herzukka(m), tomisinobbm, teewai3(m), corruptst(m), Anugod(f), halexito(m)
zirizee, Ayameze2015(m), Joskiro50, tegak10, tejiriorukpe, Tredz, charlie42(m), facebuker2goer(m), Chano, emmanuel90(m), naijacarlovers, hotswagg12, haruna1970(m), dsylvo(m), puntmaniac, funkyfella,
Babsopey(m), estheremma(f), SweetieConstie(f), cocolacec(m), Smellymouth, TDonald, akinalabi(m), hotspec(m), queenfav(f), gypsey(m), fanficgirl(f), SammyGyang(m), shammah1(m), olac21(m), sophietosyneabou(f), Bukkiminat(f), nikky5(m), krisbobo(m), ettaetta(m), Dygeasy(m), Damstarr(f), Fweshspice(m), Berlyn(f), Wulfruna(f), ErnieSmallzz(f), phameous(f), Prechicliff(f), ivyy(f), xendra(f), Michellla(f), warrah(m), Onezie(f), Vivy25(f), ramarama, juhan(f), donamen(m), linconoyee, oge93(f), Elkewwty(f), Bukiminaj(f), Julietcutie(f), SamuelAnyawu(m), Enoquin(f), Itzjoy(f), Iphekitan(m), snakie86, iamrealdeji(m), Oliviaarims(f), Opeade939(f), oglalasioux(m), Ayodejioak(m), seunEsq(m), sheobserves(f), lewalee(f), ogalawyer(m), Boeing777pilot, rotexteymie(f), ardel(f), jaylicioussss(f), Mimido2(f), Naijasinglegirl, Kaycee625(m), cutemaria(f), ellacute45(f), Eleniyan15(m), ZenaSTORY(f), firstking01(m), MrCork, thatsincerechic(f), olamide452(f), Seun(m), LBlessing(f), Gingerr(f), omolola15(m), Osquare88(m), Okaakoko(m), refiner(f), Iamsynord(m), theyrynsolar(f), andra112(f), prisiluv(f), Ay04z(m), koredeeniola(f), didirelly(f), enellcy(f), yuzed(f), corisande(f), lasisi69(m), shantelrandy(f), HyDef(m), Abbotbaba(m), flawlessT(f), repogirl(f), milinda(f), Jessidaisy4(f), Pritycrystal(f), Bbsharon(f), sexiestchic(f), Stephansmily(f), demoiselle(f), temzybabe(f), Uniqueness01(f), candycrush(f), orijintv(m), chochovie(f), Joygalore(f), spiro4real(f), rufdan(m), shona2487(f), giftalways(f), JESUSBOIY, Krystalluv, 123CarZ(m), jtina(f), shirley26(f)[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by heryurh(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2016
[b]EPISODE 3

Woke up the next morning in a very bad mood, you wanna know why i was in a bad mood? The answer is simple, because i didn't dream atall talk less of seeing that "Karishika" again.
Being that i slept 1am, i woke up 7am. Yes! It's true that I just lied! Which work i wan go do wey i go wake up 7am? I woke up few minutes after 10am if i can recall correctly. Everyone was out already so i did a few house chores, went into the bathroom to take shower,made breakfast, ate then i dashed out of the house to a friend's place since my house was "drier" than the Sahara desert.
Found my friend in his shop, so i decided to chill there with him..

Me: Swagzy Swagzy! (His real name : Samuel)

Sam: You don smoke abi?!

Me: Wetin happen nah

Sam: Wetin you go tell Yetunde yesterday?! angry

Me: Shey na that one dey do you ni? I find you come your house and na wetin you wan use welcome person be this?

Sam: Wetin you expect before, you wan drink wine?

Me: (I knew he was whyning me so i played along) No. I go prefer 2 Holy spirit.

Sam: You don't want 1 Carton ni?

Me: Guy , it's okay, kuku tell person sey you broke!
Abeg bring cup mey i drink garri jare!

Sam: Now you're talking!

Me: Oya buy groundnut & milk for me

Sam: You well so?

I ended up buying the groudnut & milk, the baga went to take spoon that looked like shovel. undecided I gave the eye, he dropped it quickly.
We were discussing about how i was scammed the other day when a girl passed. Omo this girl no be here! See beauty! shocked The girl looked at me for a few seconds meanwhile i still had garri stains all over my mouth, i quickly cleaned my mouth and went to meet this girl.
Meanwhile, i forgot to mention this but last night after i was scammed, i started doing research online about PUA stuffs and i learnt a lot so i decided to test out a few with this girl. I shouted

Me: Hey Stop! You don't expect me to be chasing you, do you?

Girl: I'm sorry, do i know you? undecided

Me: No, you don't but i know how bad you'd feel if you didn't.(With a Bahd guy Smirk on my face)

Girl: Okay?(surprised)

Me: Anyways, I'm in a hurry right now,I'm Ayo & You are?

Girl: Stella

Me: Stella? Too bad!

Stella: What happened?

Me: There was this Stella i knew back then, she was a really bad kisser so i ended the relationship with her, i hope you ain't that bad yourself?

Stella: (Giggling) Not at all!

Me: Alright, you sound you've got a fun personality. Here,( i handed her my phone) type in your number, dial it so you'd have my number.

Stella: Alright, no problem.

I got the Stella's number, went back walking like a BadAss MotherFvcker! cool Samuel was just screaming "Show me the way nau?!" . I had a couple more shots of Garri, I even noticed my Garri had reduced and i Knew Samuel finally accomplished his mission with his shovel but i was too Overwhelmed to bother about that Lol. And then i headed back home,
On my back home, i saw who i didn't want to see at that moment...

[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by orijintv(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
I don Land !! Whr My Vaseline Brothers at ? Classcaptain oo
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by Khaliyah(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol Shea Baddest!! Op you bad sha!!! But KWANTINUE!!!
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Should i follow? undecided
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by Iphekitan(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nice one, bt I doubt it, dis would end up in d sexuality section
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by Rex1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Should i follow? undecided
NO NAO! Nah JESUSBOY u b nao, come the go church u no suppose follow.
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by teewai3(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Okay, let's see how it goes here wink wink
Op, nice one ¡¡¡
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by Tuhndhay(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Following
Re: My Life As A Religious BadAss Motherfvcker(18+) By Ayo by Iphekitan(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2016
If it's rili going to be sexual in nature lyk ur title suggest, guess this should be in the sexuality section.

Ride on

(1) (Reply)

Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / What Do U Think Of Writer Chimamanda Adichie / Short Drama Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.