Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister (29088 Views)

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Nigeria Has No Other Option But To Borrow, Says Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by obailala(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2016
Ugosample:
Kemi Adeosun better than NOI?
Are these people in this forum jokers? shocked

Who cleaned out the foreign debt?
Who built the SWF?
Who built the MTEF?
Anywau, I'll stop here.....
Many people here don't know anything.
I don't know about one being better than the other, there's really no basis of comparison between an older woman with decades of experience and a younger 'tenacious' lady who is still building up her profile.

However I must chip something in concerning NOI, she rubbished most of her achievements by the singular indiscretion of working in the last regime. She cleaned out foreign debts under OBJ (when Niigeria had much less income) but under GEJ, she supervised foreign debts grow to far more than what she cleared previously. Regarding her ideas on SWF, ECA etc, she grew the savings in these accounts significantly under OBJ, but she supervised the plunder of these accounts under GEJ. undecided

3 Likes

Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by obailala(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
kingthreat:
Better poorly qualified than being overhyped like Okonjo iweala. All she sabi do na to dance with her big titties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXBA60LYsCQ
And it just had to be this particular song she had to dance to grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Her tenacity will be felt when the economy that is technically in recession picks up.Well she has told us to wait till 2017, we are watching in 3D
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by Ugosample(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2016
obailala:
I don't know about one being better than the other, there's really no basis of comparison between an older woman with decades of experience and a younger 'tenacious' lady who is still building up her profile.

However I must chip something in concerning NOI, she rubbished most of her achievements by the singular indiscretion of working in the last regime. She cleaned out foreign debts under OBJ (when Niigeria had much less income) but under GEJ, she supervised foreign debts grow to far more than what she cleared previously. Regarding her ideas on SWF, ECA etc, she grew the savings in these accounts significantly under OBJ, but she supervised the plunder of these accounts under GEJ. undecided

I acknowledge your point
However, any One with a sane and unbiased mind will never say that Adeosun is better than Okonjo, like some Dimwits are doing here.
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by Ugosample(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2016
rhektor:

I guess you were I Mars in during obj and Yar'Adua/ gej tenure. Maybe you need Google to help you out of your ignorance
And what is this one saying again?
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by ashjay001(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Ugosample:

I acknowledge your point
However, any One with a sane and unbiased mind will never say that Adeosun is better than Okonjo, like some Dimwits are doing here.

Na wa o! U just fall my hand finish! U acknowledge his point: that NOI actually oversaw d destruction of her good works, yet u insist she is better than Adeosun??

U are now straight-faced enough to label some dimwits??!
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by Abagworo(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
She was never the best for the job, but she is doing really good
Believe me u NOI is over hyped

NOI is a genius but just like most people under Jonathan she was forced to do things that suit the corrupt politicians. Most of the time in a tyrannical regime you have no option than to succumb or die.
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by Standing5(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2016
drss:
wetin consign me all i know is dat during GEJ/NOI era, pipul no dey sell dem children for 1bag of rice. grin
NOI's own record speaks against her. Check the economy under OBJ vs GEJ. It shows she is just a typical yes-person. Same person who borrowed to pay under the regime with the highest earning. She demanded to be paid dollar during OBJ's tenure but admitted that dollarisation of our economy is bad when schools and businesses started doing same under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by Ugosample(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2016
ashjay001:

Na wa o! U just fall my hand finish! U acknowledge his point: that NOI actually oversaw d destruction of her good works, yet u insist she is better than Adeosun??

U are now straight-faced enough to label some dimwits??!
I agreed with the first point/paragraph, not the second paragraph.

That is the crux of that comment, but the second paragraph is what I don't agree with
I just did not want to raise more dust here, as it leads nowhere.
We all can believe what We want, but the facts does not change
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by copiescopy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
The trip of Lai and his lying liers to BBC is paying off
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by SirShymexx: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Like I've said several times: she's the only shinning light in this government.

That's my wife right there. wink

1 Like

Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by rhektor(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ugosample:

And what is this one saying again?

Exactly what you reaf
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by Kenobus: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
sarrki:
Still better than NOI that served under the IB

Kemi is ...Articulate, Reliable,Responsible,professional, Dependable & Accountable.

Sai Baba

God Bless Nigeria
You can see the sentiment in your comment. How can a Nursury pupil be better than a First Class Graduate? The difference is clear. Adeosun is still at the Nursery!
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by DobleO7: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
sarrki:

Kemi is ...Articulate, Reliable,Responsible,professional, Dependable & Accountable.

Sai Baba

God Bless Nigeria

No comparison with NOI. The TSA being used to weed out ghost workers is the brain child of NOI, I hope you know that.
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by tundexijim(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
drss:
na desperation. d article na sponsored article by d dullard's govt to get international loan despite dem claim of recovering billions of dollars. yeye govt.

I guess it's d same dullard that sponsored it when they said she's poorly qualified..
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by peacefulpeace101(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
ayzTIGER:
Afonjas are already on rampage to defend thier "poorly qualified" daughter
while ipod and wailers cum internet terrorists are always in a rush to defend hippopotamus thieving okonjo daughter.
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by Charly68: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
bappahman:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-from-poorly-qualified-the-economist-says-adeosun-is-a-tenacious-minister
For her to champion the detection of ghost workers on federal payroll particularly in police..the govt employed 10,000 police men without adding any burden to the federal wage bill..due to staff audit & forensic fund management,I give the minister kudos ..I have said it before that the woman is brain & brawn.
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by tundexijim(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
superstar1:

Ugandans are attaché relatives of Benjamin Netanyahu from the land of gully erosion, who were "stup1d enough" to be fighting T74 Tanks with cassava sticks.

Kikikikiki yeeee my bele o. Guy abeg take am softly with them...
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by tundexijim(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
mekaboy:
I must say she is doing an excellent job, when she took over the naira exchanged for 250 now it is 378. Inflation was 9% now it is 16.8%.

She is doing better than NOI, she was there for over 4years in Gejs administration, yet she could not raise common inflation from 9%. Even the dollars was sluggish in rising.

Abeg Kemi, keep accelerating the dollar and inflation, you know your job.

Sarcasm... for ur mind na iweala stabilize the naira that time..
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by dadaijboy: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by MamaletASO: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
I dont give a shit!
But one good thing i see about her is that she is not cunning.
She is Sincere and Hardworking; Young and Vibrant.

Up Women!

Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by MamaletASO: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Haba! Adeosun and Okonjo? You cant compare the two.

Okonjo is a Politician while Adeosun is a Liberal Technocrats(She has nothing to loose, she is just doing her work)

Thatzzzzzzzzzz alll

1 Like

Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by Donclaracuzo: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
sarrki:

Sai Baba

God Bless Nigeria

If NOI had come from the afonja clan, u people would have been worshiping her like a goddes. Kemi is still a learner and shouldn't be compared with NOI. Also, your media packaging for Olodo Kemi is a flop!
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by kossyablaze(m): 2:49am On Jul 29, 2016
mrvitalis:
She was never the best for the job, but she is doing really good
Believe me u NOI is over hyped
after u say u r from Imo State. I pity u.... Osun boi
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by ConqueredWest: 3:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Drabeey:

Does any of you even know the meaning of Afonja?
Afonja is warrior, so u calling a Yoruba person 'Afonja' ..... You are praising him/her.

DrabeeyWasHere

Afonja lost Ilorin after betraying his people and king.
Re: From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister by 0xtr136r: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:

Ugandans are attaché relatives of Benjamin Netanyahu from the land of gully erosion, who were "stup1d enough" to be fighting T74 Tanks with cassava sticks.
[/s]

Fine face, ugly heart, obsessed with coprophagic behaviour - a dysfunctional trait inherited from his slimy progenitors.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.