Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Maheeda Says She's Stopped Bleaching, Lashes Out At Fan Who Said She's Too Dark - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Says She's Stopped Bleaching, Lashes Out At Fan Who Said She's Too Dark (1175 Views)

Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Niyola Fires Back At Fan Who Chastised Her For Not Always Looking Like Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Says She's Stopped Bleaching, Lashes Out At Fan Who Said She's Too Dark by oluwasegun400: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Maheeda Says She's Stopped Bleaching, Lashes Out At Fan Who Said She's Too Dark by oluwasegun400: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
ok
Re: Maheeda Says She's Stopped Bleaching, Lashes Out At Fan Who Said She's Too Dark by Ugoeze2016: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Let's hope you don't go back to bleaching. Is stopping to bleach that hard, why are you making it look like you are trying to quit smoking? Back and forth. Please whatever you do, don't bleach or perm your hair, I love your natural hair smiley smiley

Re: Maheeda Says She's Stopped Bleaching, Lashes Out At Fan Who Said She's Too Dark by ObiOmaMu: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
congrats Maheeda
Re: Maheeda Says She's Stopped Bleaching, Lashes Out At Fan Who Said She's Too Dark by Smartgos(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2016
u're light (bleaching) pple would say she aint proud of her skin,dark skin,(normal colour)u're too dark. #remember ketekete by Ebenezer
Re: Maheeda Says She's Stopped Bleaching, Lashes Out At Fan Who Said She's Too Dark by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:08am On Jul 28, 2016
I like dt reply

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Poonam Pandey Is Playing With B00bs And It's Too Embarrassing / I Met Funny Bone / Look What You Made Me Do - Iyanya Tells Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.