Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. (3902 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls / How Donald Trump Can Divide Nigeria. / Aso Rock In Tensive Mood Over A Likely Trump Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Just off watching trump's acceptance of the republican nomination speech for like the third time. It all seems like a plot in a thriller set across continents.

The slitting of a priest's throat in france by islamic extremists, the syrian refugee that blew himself up .The shooting in a german mall-9 confirmed dead already -by presupposed radical muslims .In france a tunisian drove a truck into crowds in nice killing 84 people and injuring many. A crazed 17 years old Afghan refugee stabbing people in a local train in germany.

A crazed palestine stabbing three ladies- scratch that - a woman and her 2 daughters, for immodest dressing(wearing shorts and sleeveless blouse) in the french alps and the #black lives matter shooting to death policemen in dallas and baton rogue by ex-millitary guys with high assault rifle(IWI tavor sar 5.56 );all this happening within 15 days. Add to the mix the mad man that went bonkers in japan

The world has never had it so bad with terrorism and mindless violence across the sea.

Fuelling apparent dissent against blacks and migrants especially of islamic origin across europe and in u.s.a. If I believed in conspiracy theory,I would say there is a force @ play pulling strings to further screw the migrants from the horns of africa and syria.

Won't be surprised if an islamic themed terror attack by migrants occur in d u.s 1-2 months to the u.s election,that would hand the key to the white house to the man that said these words:

'' We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks,the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They are everywhere. I went for a rally in the Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from ? Nigeria ! He is in Alaska taking our jobs. ( Dude didn't even spare his Nigerian supporter )

They are in Houston taking our jobs . Why can't they stay in their own country? Why? I will tell you why. Because they are CORRUPT.

Their Governments are so corrupt ,they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend and their people run away and come down here to take our jobs ! We can't have that !

If I become president,we will send them all home. We will build a wall at the atlantic shore. Then maybe we will re-colonize them (. .DAAMN) because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the british.

Verbatim;bracketed emphasis mine...speech from the likely next president of the United states of America :Donald trump .

Like the sons of Isiacaar, I make bold to say projections of thought doesn't favour the neoliberal movement that promotes diversity in the west.

Things would get worse for migrants especially of islamic origin and blacks ; a tip is the new british p.m threatening to deport a migrant of over 5 yrs that doesn't earn 35k pounds a year.

Destabilisation of the middle east by the ' arab springs ' brought upon the world this refugee crisis; trying 2 mix 2 opposing cultures. I expect greater walls to be built against the refugees.

For the black economic migrant , he might need to have a rethink abt migrating -dont even venture without completed papers ,u wld likely die @ sea - unless you are highly skilled.

The best bet is for us to rally around to try and fix our poorly structured country we are running away from ; for the other group of migrants:the refugees, with destabilized home,it is double wahala for dead body.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
as if they ain't ruling us from there

3 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Ekugbeh(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
It wuouldn't affect me for the fact that Donald Trump doesn't feed me.

12 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by yanabasee(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Who cares? Aren't we negatively affected already?

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by philchudi: 12:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Like seriously, this man is a threat to all black nation. And d reverse is that it appeals to many American emotion

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Ratello: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2016
How does Donald Trump's victory affect you as a black man here in Nigeria. Nigeria started her suffering journey right from 1960 so what are you talking about?

12 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by CONFAMA: 1:03am On Jul 28, 2016
lmao... i only feel sorry for dumb biafRAT youths on Nairaland who thinks Donald Trump is their next IPOB hero cos they both share same sentimental views against muslims...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by soberdrunk(m): 1:03am On Jul 28, 2016
There is a saying, 'if someone calls your child that displays the same character as you a 'bastard', it doesnt bother you but if your child that displays a character that is strange to you is called a bastard, it becomes a reason to worry. The fact that we are worried about what Mr Trump says is an indicator that there are elements of truth in his utterances. WAKE UP NIGERIA !!!

3 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2016
CONFAMA:
[s]lmao... i only feel sorry for dumb biafRAT youths on Nairaland who thinks Donald Trump is their next IPOB hero cos they both share same sentimental views against muslims... [/s]

You couldn't just wait to take a swipe at IPOB.

One thing is sure, the Jihadist u have in aso rock will have a hard time with Trump as U.S president, for us over here, at least D.Trump shares high sentiment towards "self-determination", in one his tweets he said it still remains one of the most fundamental human right that anyone can be allowed to have.

His Republican party, some of their members also are not averse to discussing about Biafra, for example every once in a while, articles on the freedom of Biafra appears on townhall.com, a strong base of republicans and liberty liking Americans.

So we actually can't have it worse than it is.

And if you think CLinton gives a ratass about African life, then you dont know Hillary Clinton.

15 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by CONFAMA: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2016
NormalCodes:

You couldn't just wait to take a swipe at IPOB.

One thing is sure, the Jihadist u have in aso rock will have a hard time with Trump as U.S president, for us over here, at least D.Trump shares high sentiment towards "self-determination", in one his tweets he said it still remains one of the most fundamental human right that anyone can be allowed to have.

His Republican party, some of their members also are not averse to discussing about Biafra, for example every once in a while, articles on the freedom of Biafra appears on townhall.com, a strong base of republicans and liberty liking Americans.

So we actually can't have it worse than it is.

And if you think CLinton gives a ratass about African life, then you dont know Hillary Clinton.

this pics sums up biafRAT wish for America because on the long run, ibos would be the loosers, not buhari. Millions of your brothers will be deported back to Nigeria because trump hates Nigerians in general. He doesn't care if you're Ibo, hausa or Yoruba...

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2016
CONFAMA:

this pics sums up biafRAT wish for America because on the long run, ibos would be the loosers, not buhari. Millions of your brothers will be deported back to Nigeria because trump hates Nigerians in general. He doesn't care if you're Ibo, hausa or Yoruba...

And millions of Yoruba miscreants will get deported too to brown roof agbero laden republic.

6 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 28, 2016
With Obama speech at the convention tonight, Trump's name is equivalent to sorry.

Damn, Obama is a demi god and a game changer.

If na for Naija, I for say he put juju for mouth. Imagine people shading tears as he spoke even Bill Clinton.

Obama has proven to be the greatest black man on earth so far...

4 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by IstandWitBuhari: 5:46am On Jul 28, 2016
And our dullard coconut head president in aso rock will have it tough if Trump wins cuz all his junketting around Europe and into the USA will check mated.

5 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by haconjy(m): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2016
tell me the positive effects on Nigeria even without trump? we need someone like him here in Nigeria not this stupid cowman

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by porka: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2016
What's all this fixation about Donald Trump by Nigerians?

Are we going to be negatively affected by an American president's election more than we are already being negatively affected by our own elected government?

How has Obama's presidency positively affected us?

5 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by ojoj(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2016
We could all see how we are being embarrassed all over and somebody is here trying his best to minimize if not eradicate this stigma. Some tribalistic, religious and narrow and party minded individuals are against the person. Could we see our lives.
I tell people, if we miss PMB, no one, I say again NO ONE CAN REVAMP NIGERIA except God come down to do it Himself!

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by porka: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2016
SirJeffry:
With Obama speech at the convention tonight, Trump's name is equivalent to sorry.

If na for Naija, I for say he put juju for mouth. Imagine people shading tears as he spoke even Bill Clinton.

Ehnnnnn...

That means Donald Trump is in trouble o.

In fact, Trump should just fold up his campaign and go home, Obama has won the presidency for Hillary.

All hail the 'god' of the blacks.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by porka: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2016
ojoj:
We could all see how we are being embarrassed all over and somebody is here trying his best to minimize if not eradicate this stigma. Some tribalistic, religious and narrow and party minded individuals are against the person. Could we see our lives.
I tell people, if we miss PMB, no one, I say again NO ONE CAN REVAMP NIGERIA except God come down to do it Himself!

Oga, na wa o!

Buhari is god now ehn?
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by chosen6(f): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2016
SirJeffry:

You must think that we are dummies abi? How did the dude that even abandon all his Kenyan faily members prove to be the greatest black man on earth? The same black man that under his nose the killing of innocent black citizens have become a daily ritual by white cops? ***shakes head in disappointment****

7 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by KingBelieve: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Sai Trump
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by hrykanu231(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2016
I want him to win and I will love him to clam down on this terrorist.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drss(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Ratello:
How does Donald Trump's victory affect you as a black man here in Nigeria. Nigeria started her suffering journey right from 1960 so what are you talking about?
no mind am.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by cocoduck: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Nonsense, Total rubbish, Trump merely said he will deport illegal immigrants, every country does that not only Trumpania, okay? I am very sure you are an illegal immigrant or u know somebody there that is illegally there, let me tell you, your days there are numbered, I thought you loved Nigeria so much, why do you worry your sorry self of other people's country? It is their country not Nigeria, deal with your boko haram and leave the Americans alone. Look, even barracks own brothers are voting for Trump ie Malik hassan Obama, Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Bari22: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2016
I rather have a monkey as president than trump.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Chai, see dissing angry

In a way, I pray Donald Dumb becomes the next American president.

He's the only one who can bring that country down, and that country really needs to implode with immediate effect.

Time the Chinese rose up and let's see what they have for us.

Don't worry guys, we'll take over from the Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by junketer(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2016
I like hillary and i like trump. Whoever wins, great. I just want the person to deal with terrorists.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by harsysky(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Donald Trump only wants the good of Africa. He says we are corrupt which is true. He wants us to spend our huge sums developing our country than running to theirs to take their jobs. I like him and want him to win by all means. I lack comprehension skills but I dnt lack reading true meanings hidden in TEXT.

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by ndcide(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Nonsense story. Are we going to vote in America?

I don't take seriously anyone who agrees Buhari us right and says Trump is wrong.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by wiseoneking: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2016
CONFAMA:
lmao... i only feel sorry for dumb biafRAT youths on Nairaland who thinks Donald Trump is their next IPOB hero cos they both share same sentimental views against muslims...

Fear of Biafra is the begining of Wisdom. Una they fear Biafra like Hell fire. They will rip your scary face with thorns. I hope you have not sold your ancentral father's land to that Baba Emeka in your village. You better wake up b4 you become a servant to Ipob youth in your villa.

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by chumakk: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
I trust trump over clinton. Look at what she did to libya
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by idupaul: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2016
H land how did Obama's regime help Nigeria ..he sponsored Boko Haram against us and finally stopped the US from buying a single litre of fuel from us just bring us to our knees ..no matter what it won't be worse the Obama so I pray trump wins

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Re-incarnated Afonja That Betrayed Yorubas? / Dubai Now And Then / Covid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Releases 300m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.