Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, (1142 Views)

Why Lil Kesh's Track "SHOKI" Was Banned / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland / I Was Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by banom(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2009
Hello babygirl, When i saw your pics on your profile and i got crazy about you yesterday, in that thread i opened that says, Are We going to have sex In heaven, , When we continued our sweet discussion , the moderator got envious and banned me, he claimed that i was doing off topic yarns (according to him,)

I hope he didn't send you any email, because i know he was admiring you too, and he smartly sidelined me in other to talk to you alone, dont talk or reply him, maoderator A K O is a bad boy,  alsways talk to me alone,

Ok?

Banom, for the most beautiful charming girl in nairaland ( sexyleamon).
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by sexyLeamon(f): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2009
oh no shocked shocked now u are really going to get ban, pls do not also get me banned. I understand why they did it, it was religion section who flirt in religion section? by the way u should have posted this in genera- discussion or something. am sorry u got banned, but its not my fault though lipsrsealed
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2009
Hey u gona play 2 banoms antics. Hes a beast
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by banom(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2009
babaearly:

Hey u gona play 2 banoms antics. Hes a beast

@ SexyLeamon,

You see what i am saying, they are all envious of me, just because of you, dont mind him, i am not a beast, i am only a young guy lost in cyber admiration of the most beautiful girl on the internet, you look like an angel, a perfect paragon of beauty,wit and charms, you are the most beautiful girl in nairaland, so i am not suprised of all the envy i am getting, just dont talk to any of them, talk to me alone ok ?
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by charles316: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
@POSTER
GUY ,U ARE CRAZY.
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Epi: 2:27am On Sep 19, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin
banom:

Hello babygirl, When i saw your pics on your profile and i got crazy about you yesterday, in that thread i opened that says, Are We going to have sex In heaven, , When we continued our sweet discussion , the moderator got envious and banned me, he claimed that i was doing off topic yarns (according to him,)

I hope he didn't send you any email, because i know he was admiring you too, and he smartly sidelined me in other to talk to you alone, dont talk or reply him, maoderator A K O is a bad boy, alsways talk to me alone,

Ok?

Banom, for the most beautiful charming girl in nairaland ( sexyleamon).
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by sexyLeamon(f): 4:17am On Sep 19, 2009
banom:

@ SexyLeamo i am not a beast, i am only a young guy lost in cyber admiration
lol which is very bad.
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by ifyalways(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2009
Ok.she looks good. smiley
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Leamon what have you
done to this young man? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Gabry(f): 5:03am On Sep 20, 2009
Bloody hell shocked
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Donvilo(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2009
Chai! Nawaaoo! shocked cheesy No be small thing noo cry
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by sweetpie23: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2009
fool!
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by benja73: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
This is nonsense of the highest order on this site.Why can't you people think on where to spend your eternity after this earthly sojourn. May God give you understanding b4 it is too late.
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by sweetpie23: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
benja73:

This is nonsense of the highest order on this site.Why can't you people think on where to spend your eternity after this earthly sojourn. May God give you understanding b4 it is too late.
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by benja73: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
You people should think on what is meaningful.
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by dani1luv: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
Woooot! cheesy
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by banom(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
rokiatu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Leamon what have you
done to this young man?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

she charmed me with her beauty. oh my God i am lost,i cant find my way back again, i must marry her
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Dec 04, 2009
I laugh in Zamfara!!!
at least, you should be happy that you were released
. grin grin
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2009
beauty charmed ke do not worry then, when you find someone more beautiful,
the spell will break lol.
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by banom(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
rokiatu:

beauty charmed ke do not worry then, when you find someone more beautiful,
the spell will break lol.

she is all i want, i must marry her, she is a beauty Idol, is her or no one else.

mama-gee:

I laugh in Zamfara!!!
at least, you should be happy that you were released
. grin grin
If you like laugh in maidugiri.
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
all the best grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by adebayo201: 2:43am On Dec 05, 2009
rokiatu:

all the best grin grin grin grin grin
for them
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by sweetpie23: 5:22am On Dec 05, 2009
who awake this thread undecided undecided undecided undecided by the way stay away from sexylemon angry
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by banom(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2009
sweetpie23:

who awake this thread undecided undecided undecided undecided by the way stay away from sexylemon angry

What ? I will make sure i will kill you this week, thank God i have known your hang outs.
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Epi: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
banom:

What ? I will make sure i will kill you this week,
Aye born again christian, according to your Bible "thous shalt not kill" grin grin
banom:

thank God i have known your hang outs.
Hello there born again Christian, according to your Bible "Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain" grin
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by mamagee3(f): 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
Are you satisfied now? wink
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by banom(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ mama-gee

Are you that ugly girl on your profile ?
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by adebayo201: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
dnt talk to the most . . . . . . . . . standing grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by sweetpie23: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2010
banom:

What ? I will make sure i will kill you this week, thank God i have known your hang outs.
idiot you are sick
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Kgdavid(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
lol for u to understand banoms antics u need onky take a look at his profile pic!! lol
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by sweetpie23: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
Kgdavid:

lol for u to understand banoms antics u need onky take a look at his profile pic!! lol
no comment lol
Re: Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You, by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
lol@ this post & the "envious mod" grin

(1) (Reply)

Inside Chevron: Chevron Aptitude Test Q & A. Call 07060676520. / What Ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Your Pet Peeves? / Help! Sexkillz Has Banned S!s! Afrika!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.