Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] (46770 Views)

Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi / "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story / Ola Rotimi Plagiarize Sophocles' Oedipus Rex In The Gods Are Not To Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Rex1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bros wey come back empty handed nah floggings we the take welcome am. so oga Jomagibs just come lie down here now now cos ur lashes nah a 101 strokes n ur Cain nah specially made from Aba
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 14, 2016
BROS NAWA OOOO HOW THE MARKET NOW....ABEG TRY AND KIP US UPDATED.....
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by olatex25(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Guy na wa 4 u oo, u tuk a decade 2 update 1 episode. Common update jare
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Ultimategeneral: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na waoh
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
[b] ******************Kwan2nason*****************

OSINACHI
------------------------------TODAY-------------------------

Walking amidst bones, and Weapons mass destruction like spears, swords, arrows and many more. the dead skeleton wore rusty metal clothings and armors which explains, they were organized and trained warriors before their death. But what exactly were all this people looking for.
Unless they were sacrificed to something.

Oh wait let it not be that the bloody battle of power that i read about at castle's library is actually real. That means the things that the great wizard Ahsap drained and projected from the eyes of the late kings stray pet cat that survived the bloody battle is real. Without doubt this bodies are evidence of proof unless its something else entirely. Moreover the book was stored at the shelf cabinet of myths and unfulfilled prophecies section that is believed to never exist, wrongfully spoken or fantasy and imaginations of the founders also known as THE PLANTERS.

I wish i could just disappear from this place.
Walking seems like one dodging a ground covered with dung and feces cause the whole place was filled with bones and skulls sometimes I step on them while I tried my best to avoid walking on some, sounds of cracks and shatters filled the air, the bones were too dry.
Osun will say have "HOPE".
But Hope is an emotion my body could no longer harbor, And the word "'peaceful destination" or "light at the end of the tunnel is a thing of never. If the creature that killed all this people is in here then I think I should forget about escape Or seeing daylight.
My inner mind keeps telling me that am doomed but it don't have to remind me. The whole place stinks of death, The state of tensed psychological wind blowing in the atmosphere even a blind man will know that he is inside a death pit.
what or whoever killed this people will soon catch up with me and eliminate me too. My legs became heavy not because I fell from a high ground but the consciousness planted deep in my frightened heart trumpeting my inevitable fate. "Death is knocking"

"Hiss!!! Hiss!! Hiss!!!!"
An echoed and intense pitch of reptiles cries escalated the atmosphere announcing once again the predicament and fate that is about to befall me.

"Seriously!!!!!!!!
Is that a pitch cry of a snake!!
How big is it!!
Did the snake kill all these people!!!
If it did then its must be the size of a bridge, A river, or maybe a very big and deadly anaconda.
I don't like snakes. But this may not be an ordinary snake, with all this trace of bones and death this snake must certainly be very Deadly..........

The sounds increased, I think they are more than one maybe a thousand or its just imagination of fear at work. But reality is staring at me, And its full definition is "extinction"

The cries continued, it came Closer and became louder. I was shivering as I saw a big shadow moving on the wall. Tried looking for the demon making such a heart attacking sound. I couldn't see the object projecting the dark image. It became bigger, and bigger, the main creature is at a dark corner but it shadow keeps moving forward, its shadow becomes more wider. The only source of light in this dark scary pit is my witch light even though is shone brightly the darkness was still overcoming its rays. The creature moved closer , in a silent step but its hiss and pitch are on high tone.
Its impossible how can a shadow be visible while the main body is in the dark.
this event is far the opposite of any physics law.
"Only when a body covers a light that's when it lives a shadow"

Unless if my demon stalker is invincible. How can you outrun an invincible chaser but I need to try. "There is no harm in trying"
'Run ,Run , Run '
That's the only word my brain and mind could receive and understand at the moment and the heavy breath my nose releases shows that its in agreement with my thought. I decided to run as I made a big turn at the opposite direction of where the demon stood. I ran passed the creature, i kept running and the shadow pursued telling me it's now an survival run .taking every turn I see I ran for about 20 minutes.
I was breathing heavily, looking for somewhere to hide or enter but they was none as it was just a long tunnel with turns like a labyrinth. the shadow was close by moving with both wind and speed. Standing at the end of the tunnel, A big tiny door stood before me. With haste I tried using it handle to open it. The door refused responding by not opening. A heavy kick I gave it, then two then a continual multiple kicks yet it didn't shift neither did it break.
"Bang!! Bang!! Bang!! Bang!!"
I continued hitting the damn door yet they was no effect on this stupid door.

The shadow was coming closer but slowly. It had got me in a dead end end so it don't need speed or stress to finally caught up with me. the Hiss sound continued yet I don't know what's behind the dust and darkness.

i sat down resting my back at a wall while the door is beside my right hand. I know its my end, however I desire it to be longer and not this soon. I need a solution my brain was solving equations I found none the only hope have got is to pray and believe, I muttered a prayer
'Is that even going to solve anything PRAY AND BELIEVE'

"Powers that made me Who i am, please .... Please help me. I don't want to die now.

Don't forget to share, like, Comment and criticize
[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Preciousbouy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
After a long break you just decided to drop us this small peanut...... Bro its unfair oooo. pls more update....
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Daeveed(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Preciousbouy:
After a long break you just decided to drop us this small peanut...... Bro its unfair oooo. pls more update....
#Lol... Peanut Indeed... Jomagibz Wer Have U Been??
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
nawa ooo dis guy mata tire mi oooo.......more story pls.....oooo
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by samjeorg(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Hey, dude it's cool and u are getting a lot better. more ink to ur pen.
But then we need a prolong burst from your Ak.47, to assure us of the kill. (figure of speech).

to much suspense does not give the right satisfaction,
but seriously hommie, I rate u a 100%. Cos as a writer its not easy. (my opinion)

Kudos and God bless
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
[b] ----***** Kwan2nason********-----------
OSINACHI

-----------------------------------TODAY---------------------------------------

"Powers that made me Who i am, please .... Please help me. I don't want to die now"

As I opened my eyes its like something directed me to a hole on the wall. Above my head Just few inches from the side of the door. The hole was on the wall, that the joints of the door was connected to. Which means its still on the same line with the wall.
I moved to the spot and used my hand to rub and clean the dusty part where I think something is written on it. I saw ancient inscription and writings have very new to my eyes but not new to my mind. Surprisingly I could read them like I was the one that wrote them on that spot..
"υσε אתק گگخنتی"

Translated as use the light .
"use the light"

"Use it to do what?
Swallow it? or use it to throw at the door
Wait ,wait hold on,
Hold on curious me We have to try this"

I was about smashing the light on the wall when I noticed that the holes shape on the wall is similar to that of my crystal light shell.
Now as I was busy reading and solving how to open this door . The shadow was now fast approaching.

Oh!
Maybe this is the way to open the door if not why then have the shadow-wind decide to hasten its steps. The place it came from was engulfed in darkness and whoosh winds followed it. It made terrible sounds like death and snakes, I quickly slotted in the shell and it fits perfectly the door opened. Before I could dive inside as the door opens the shadow had caught up with me already. An aerial dive into dark room behind the open door created.My whole body was inside but My one leg was stiff it couldn't pass through because the shadow held my foot or should I say one of my foot is stark.
It began squeezing it. I could feel my foot bones been crushed even still inside a boot. In my pains i was still thinking Why did it not just enter the the room and just kill me instead it held my foot which was still outside the line of the door. Unless the door is it boundary and its not invited in or scared of something. it shadow didn't engulf my crystal light which explains another theory it don't like light.

Then something started happening the light started spreading and expanding like a portal light it was both liquid and gas in formation it was slowly covering the open space where the door was before

"Ooooouuuuuuhhhhh what happening"
My scream echoed at the room am at. The squeeze I was getting from the shadow was now becoming intense a pull followed.
The shadow was now crushing my bones and still trying to pull me to it's side. I was now struggling to set my foot free while pulling my self so that the Shadow will not pull me to its self. my hand mistakenly touched the the light that was spreading it burnt me badly.
'Ooooouuuchh'

I screamed, the pain it inflicted on me is far beyond anything have felt before. even with the crushing pains the Shadow was inflicting on me i could still feel this pain 100% its like an acid burn. Worst scenario the light fire now spread close to my leg I could feel its heat.
The shadow held tightly I was struggling too.
"Shey you want make this fire cut my leg Abi?
I know say you be devil"

Holding the wall on the the left hand side of the door still struggle to free my foot. I saw a sword close to my reach, the light-fire was still spreading slowly.
I took hold of the sword, aimed at the shadow then attacked it multiple times but it had no effect on it. Now what do I do my right hand is bleeding. My foot bone is been crushed little by little and here a light-Fire is coming that will amputate my leg. Its seems my death is walking in slow motion.

Thinking i stood up, then used the sword to cut the rope of my boot, with a very powerful force I tugged my leg. The fire -light was still coming closer I continued pulling finally my legs came out from the boot the force made me fall. Now slowly the fire-light covered the entrance. The shadow was still there and it maintain a very good distance from the light. The shadow changed into something. It parted while something came out from it. I focused more into the light to see what my demon was but it wasn't a what is a who. It looks like a lady.
I didn't see it clearly, Don't know if its a lady or its me picturing a lady in my suffering am not certain.

I used great effort to drag myself on the floor. reached a wall still bleeding badly on both my left foot and right hand. My hand's injury produced more blood and pain it was intense in my own thinking. The normal routine of Standing up now needs more effort. With strive, determination and struggle I tried standing but I couldn't. The once silent dark room now feel eerie, multiple sounds and cries echoed in the room.

"Did the shadow find a way to bypass the barrier or did it follow another door".

-------------------- 3 weeks Ago--------------------

I did that quickly then dressed up I decided to eat without wasting much time, the plate was not empty but I was empty cause I felt very dizzy.
'Oh let it not be that consumed poison again'

Those where my last words before I fell on the bed not knowing what the next minute holds.

I drifted to the torment ruins of Osun. She was still beautiful, it maybe as a result of my long absence or she is just really beautiful naturally though have not seen her face just her back. The place looks fine no smoke no fire which got me both happy and curious.
She was wearing her normal black cloth not torn though.
As I came closer Sadness was still registered on every corner.
A big chain held both her hands and leg to the wall. Since the chain was very long it allowed her the privilege to walk every distance in her cell. She was facing the other side
Seriously I miss her badly. Why won't i, this is the same lady that gave me her Maidenhead.
"Hi, How are you"

She turned to face me her face was shining full of smiles.

"I see you've gotten utterly acquainted with them, you now dine and wine with the Queen. Its a good thing. But remember you've got enemies in that kingdom not all that call you friend understand its meaning and not all that laugh with you have good thought toward you.
That all for now. You should Wake up now cause someone has been knocking on your door"

I had many questions to ask her, why is it that now that I finally saw her since the last time, someone is set on disturbing our conversation.

"How will I see you again they are many things I want to ask you"

I had to aske her that question. Cause I really want to see her, And ask her things I find strange about this people.

"I will send for you when the time need be. Its not proper for your spirit to continuously drift to realms. Go now And be careful"

She returned to her former position facing the walls. I closed my eyes then opened them to see myself back in my room. I walked sluggishly to the door then opened it to know the person knocking. She just walked in as I won't dare to stop her. Her eyes kept scanning the room like she was looking for someone or something.

"What took you this long to open the door, And why are you sweating this much"

It's the Queen what brought her to my room. The last time she came was when I consumed poison.
I couldn't talk nor answer here questions cause she got me in a tight corner. I planned spending the evening with her but not in my room. She is even carrying a tray full of food.

"You are dressed, Are you going out and I noticed you don't look too surprise seeing me. Did you in anyway know I was coming"

Her questions are not inline have not answered the first one then another follows. Why will she say am dressed when she was the same person that said she wants to see me. Why then is she carrying a tray of food, have eaten the first food she sent.
Yes i love food but am not a glutton. Well I didn't answer her questions before however now is the best time cause we were both seated. Good thing the windows were closed.

"Sorry my Queen. I was deep in my sleep and about the sweat I forgot to open the windows before sleeping."

I think she fell for my lies which is a good thing . I can't just pour out words that I dreamt of Osun. But come to think of it since her people are all knowing not sure my dream is even a secret And the crush I have for her too.

"I didn't see you at the dining so I decided to bring your own food to your room. I believe you must be very hungry."

If the food I ate when I came into my room was not sent by her then who did. As I looked at the place I left the plates they was nothing there. No plate, No spill of food , No letter.

I remembered I slept immediately I ate the last spoon of the food.
How then did I lock my door from inside.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NO LIGHT FOR MY GHETTO OH.

Don't forget to share, like, comments and criticize
[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by drstainlex: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nice one... Abeg just keep the tape rolling oh
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
[b]

*********************Kwan2nasoN**********"**"""******
OSINACHI
-------------------------------------TODAY--------------------------------------

"Did the shadow find a way to bypass the barrier or did it follow another door".

I spoke those words with fear, I can't stay here, in as much as am weak and wounded I do need to start walking or whatever is coming will not need more strength to pursue, capture before finally killing me.
"My strength potion, where is it"
Dipped my left hand inside my cloth I was searching for it, oh let it not be that it fell off at the place I passed out, or the forest of chase.
"where is it, where is it"

I was searching for my minor strength potion . breath of relief escaped my nostrils as I found it kept inside my cloth. I totally forgot it when I fell from the top of that pit but then its a strength potion not a healing potion I stood up although both my leg and hand are still bleeding .
My next action was to run. where to?
The whole place was dark. The sounds continued. I don't need to stay here and wait for whatsoever is coming.
I lacked accessible amenities, No light No medication.
How do I see beyond where am standing. Even if I could see beyond where am standing after that then what's next. But first things first I need light. I mistakenly hit my hand to the wall. "Oouuch" I used my left hand to balance my right hand while blowing air to it from my mouth. But does it reduces any pain?
Hell No. But I got a good imaginative prospection from my wounded hands.

"Did I tell you that I need light?.
Who needs light when you could just make fire"
I said to myself smiling. My smile defines death but I need it in this lonely and possessed place.
(Are you thinking what am thinking --
magic right?
Nop!
Magic won't be a good option as am bleeding terribly which means it will drain all my energy. then how to I make the fire just watch and learn)

Making this fire means sacrificing something.
And thats My customized cloth.

(An average mind will generate an imaginary picture that my customize cloth will be filled with magic and advance tech.
Yeah you got it thumbs up to you .
Since the cloth was customized then it should have special effects like fire resistance, metal proof and water proof .
Nah you failed just pulling your legs)

No magical features in them just customized to fit me the need of it was to look sexy and it should be leather just to make me look extra Hot. they made one with cotton not leather. it was beautiful and I liked it better.
Back to our discussion on how to make fire.
My common sense just solved another equation. Since the light that covers the doors entrance have fire traits . what if I used my upper shirt to make fire, will it work I mean since my hands got burned by something thats similar to fire.

I removed my cloth then tied it to the sword. I tried my invention. With hope and believe.
Yea! It worked.
The cloth caught fire, smile replaced my face that was formerly filled with unanswered questions. One bad and unfortunate thing is that my fire invention was burning very fast. Looking around the large hall with my invented touch as light. I came across a big pit very dark. I wanted to know how deep the pit was so I threw my anklet, waiting for a sound but none came.
That triggered another fear.
"Is the pit without End, but if it has end then surely this pit is very, very deep"

The little murmurs of those words did more harm than good looking and examining the pit I saw an old staircase made of wood.

"A big pit with stairs is the staircases even safe"

My mind did the questions and answer quiz, I had to follow the staircase down. It was very long, The woods where all old but it held my weight perfectly however it still made crack sounds.

In a little distance down my long walk. The fire was showing sign of extinguishment. Which made me remove my trouser to fuel the touch, leaping while walking, my leg that was bleeding did clot itself and stopped but my hand's poured little blood still. Again another sign of extinguishment from my invention which made me remove my undies to fuel the fire . the sword was now very red yet it didnt burn me, I think its handle is not made of metal. Cause it resists heat.

Walking naκεδ with just one boot . I was still dragging myself down the long stairs but it seems not to end finally I reached the ground . I saw about three dead skeletons Their bones are older than the others I saw at the top . Who are this people that got this far, what killed them, did i walk myself into
My death, that means there is still danger in here.
Their rusty torn cloth was on the floor between their bones. Nothing their cloth could cover.
Its too old,torn and rusty, it could easily infect me with skin irritation and disease so prevention is better than cure, I gathered the cloths since they ain't good for wearing they will be good for fire so as to remain warm.

While enjoying the warmth of the fire. A quick shadow of something ran and hid in a dark corner.

"Whose there?
"who is hiding there
Come out before I waste you"

My last word nearly got me laughing can I waste something as big as that darkness that nearly crushed my leg to dust earlier on.

I was Fearfully-bold or should I say frightened, However I won't be able to sit Here if there is something hiding behind those walls.
Which made me settle and determined to go check whatever or whoever is at the dark corner.
I must certainly find out who or what is my stalker. I grabbed two swords. one belongs to the dead skeleton.
Mine I used to lift a burning cloth while the other I used as a weapon. I moved slowly like a thief who plans on stealing someone purse or wallet. I was at the end of the wall my fear was magnified, I tried to control it but my heavy breath was persistent. And it sold me away like judas. Standing at the end of the wall, my next step means I will be facing the corner to see whatever is there. Though I surely was scared and frighten, Am wounded and tired.
I did a countdown from three then threw my fire to the corner with a simultaneous leaping stunts I stood before the corner which was now bright as a result of the fire but they was nothing there. I was certain that I saw something move to that corner did it disappear. That means if
"Mrs shadow"
is invincible that is to say have got a very big lice on my back to worry about.
Then a sound from above, made me curiously and fearfully look up in a slow motion.

As I looked at its direction its eyes scared life out of me. I saw something carefully seated in a small hole up a pillar cemented to the ceiling.
It made a powerful swift jump like the speed of light the landed on my head.

"Haaaaah, Haaaaah,
Haaaaah, Haaaaah."

My scream filled the place. As i used my hands to get it off me. Finally I was able to push is away with a great effort.
I threw it to the wall to smash but it used its feet's to slow down its movement which made it land safely.the flame was showing me an extinguishing sign which I took great note on. Am standing before a scary eyes.
Now face to face with my demon. Calculating who would attack first. But if i decide to attack I may lose, cause I don't know the amount of strength it possesses, maybe i should just surrender or beg for my pathetic life.

The fire before me went off so was the order one burning at the extreme end. Darkness was now the cloth the of this big hall. The only thing visible is the eyes of my stalker shinning like a diamond.
The I felt it jump on my shoulder, A loud scream escaped my mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am preparing for my exams so I won't be updating anytime sooner. I wish myself success

Don't forget to share, like comments and criticize
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Daeveed:
#Lol... Peanut Indeed... Jomagibz Wer Have U Been??

Am good bro sorry I didn't answer sooner. I thought I did
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Daeveed(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Goodluck Wif Ur Exams
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Ultimategeneral: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yea goodluck to u
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by DzTzl(f): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Best of luck with your exams, success is yours!
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by EkoroPrince(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good luck in your exams
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by olatex25(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wishing u best of luck
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Rex1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
DzTzl:
Best of luck with your exams, success is yours!
I CONCUR
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by drstainlex: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Success in ur exams
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by nkemdave(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Success to u. Wishing u high grades.
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Osasnidas(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2016
more power 2 ur brain
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Preciousbouy(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2016
exams suppose don finish nah..... hope all is well brother
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by drstainlex: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Preciousbouy:
exams suppose don finish nah..... hope all is well brother

I wonder o... Abeg any body here have his phone number? I come dey fear o
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Daeveed(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jomagibs wahhsup Nah...??
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Osasnidas(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Na wa o
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by olatex25(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Make i comment my reserve, bt guy cum nd finish wot u started na..
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Ultimategeneral: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bro ur exams never finish?
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Am I was absent but not late

Forgive me guys. If I start explaining my. Troubles ee worst past osinachi own grin
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nightie(f): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2016
jomagibs:
Am I was absent but not late

Forgive me guys. If I start explaining my. Troubles ee worst past osinachi own grin

lolzzz
no wahala
no be explanation we go chop

we dey para gan
jst try pacify us by updating
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by nkemdave(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
How I wished this story will continue embarassed
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Divineroyalty(f): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wow! Nice but scary. More grease to ur elbow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural / The burning cold / Blind Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.