Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,269 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] (46738 Views)

Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi / "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story / Ola Rotimi Plagiarize Sophocles' Oedipus Rex In The Gods Are Not To Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2016
[b]----------------Kwan2nason----------

CHIDERA
-----------+------
My character this days is something I need to question I know I love mind games but with the way mine is going it getting out of hand.. After I came back from school it grew worst I know my friends at school do get surprised if I correctly guess 6 out of 12 thought they are thinking .but the speed this days frightens me I think am going out of my mind .

I see things, I hear voices I read minds now 100%..
I read the mind of a female neighbour I respects so much. she is always close to me asking about my studies and everything I didn't know that this woman hates me from within i read her mind yesterday while we where discussing.

What a creepy and wicked mind her thoughts say I look like a harlot that she wish I die so my mom will cry and suffer. Wickedness in the hearts of humans.what will she say I did to her that she is wishing death not sickness but death.I need to stay far from this woman before she poison me someday and I need to warn my siblings not to collect anything from her.

I will just tell my mom I dreamt about where she poisoned our food.mom will believe me because my dreams always come to pass.and it's always sooner than expected Am sure precautions will be taken towards her. That one is settled

Another neighbour male I read how he is fantasying about undressing me .How he will suck play and die on my body how my body always gives him a borner. That he would sell his house just to have me for a night all this thought where within his mind
I wish my boyfriend to think of me in such manner.
oh! gross
That he do masturbate while thinking of me he ran inside his compound that he want to go an jerk off.
he's thought shameful for a girl old enough to be your Daugher He shouldn't be thinking or doing such.

Even the men at the market do UnCloth me with their minds. Men and assets they need help I said,
The good part of it is that before you arrive and make your order have already settled it. So it reduces my stress ..
I found out that my brother banging a girl down the street .he has eyes for good thing.He is not a kid he is 17 soon he will be 18.thank God his not a pervert like other guys I mean his friends

It didn't end there .because those ones above I can cope with. but me reading people mind even through phone that a very scary one And I think you are scared right? Am sure you are.

------------------------GUD MORNING FRIENDS-------------
THIS IS OUR STORY WILL BE A GBAGAM
AND SO FAR OUR UPDATED HAVE BEEN A HIT BACK TO BACK WE ARE DOING A GR8 JOB YOU AND I

STAY TUNED[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2016
remiseyi:
I Concur... Thumbs up man
Tanx man for deactivating from ghost mood
And lengthy update we shall start having
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Heck! U're talented!

And you're gifted too ..I give you the post of class mistress for this thread write names of noise maker
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Donpeteranking:
I CNNCUR O

I believe you my brother I know u gat ma back anytime any day
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Nostradamus:
every of your updates always blows my mind...indeed bro,you are the bomb.big ups!!

Every of our updates bro blow our mind.the story is ours and we are the bomb
Keep reading
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Daeveed:
I Concur Oh!!.... Osee Abeq Take Am Easy Oh

No mind the guy..joor my vip

You want post of bartender?
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by remiseyi(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
jomagibs:

Tanx man for deactivating from ghost mood
And lengthy update we shall start having

Lol... Just like reading in silence.
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
jomagibs:

And you're gifted too ..I give you the post of class mistress for this thread write names of noise maker
Lol.. I'll accept if only you'll bribe me with lengthier updates.. Deal?
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Ultimategeneral: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
bro i'm concuring!
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Ultimategeneral: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
really liked ur style of writing. Keep it up. I advice u make it longer u knw
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Ojusco(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Were dis guy oya come kwontinu
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Donpeteranking(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
IF U NOR KUM KONTINUE EH, I GO SHOW U SE B4 D TIME OF OSAMA BIN LADEN THE ISAMA OF BENIN WAS IN EXISTENCE

1 Like

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
[b]----------------------kwan2nason-------+----

CHIDERA
--------------------
Have watched movie where they are mutants with different powers.
its cool to have such power.really cool
Come to think of it did I tell you I could read mind through phone?. I remember I did.
You know my friend ,the curvy one , Jane na,
I called her last night, we where conversing.
And I brought a topic about my boo's behaviour, Kinsley na, you are acting as if you forgot.

She told me craps about how I should forget about him that he don't deserve me,that he is a small boy I don't know what happen i just wished in my heart that i could be with her at that point so i will listen to my best friend. Then it seems as if I passed through the phone. And I was at our apartment at the schools I saw Kinsley on the bed Nakēd.

My boo Nakēd

My phone nearly fell from my hand but I held it firm I thought it's one of those my delusional imaginations. Who is on our bed? I asked

I DON'T GET YOUR QUESTION AM AT HOME ALL ALONE THAT'S WHY HAVE BEEN PLEADING WITH YOU TO COME BACK SOON BECAUSE I NEED MY FRIEND.I MISS YOUR COMPANY

you are not alone you are with Kinsley. I saw shock on her face.
No wonder He is acting strange so you're the side chick, you my own best friend,you that I place as a sister that I never had.

"You jane. Jane you
You are evil you are wicked"

she signaled Him to come forward and put the phone on loud speaker.
Yeah call him to come and hear, and make sure you increase the volume while on loud speaker.

"You betrayer "

And as for you Kinsley its over and tell your dirty side chick to live my house before I come back cause if she don't then HELL and all its sufferings will be let loose on her. He didn't say a word .
He just stood searching around the room to see if their is any CCTV camera installed somewhere but they was none.

"Stop looking for CCTV camera cause there is none. "

He jumped freaking out He quickly grabbed the phone this time He spoke

HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING FOR A CCTV CAMERA.AND IF THERE IS NONE HOW WHERE YOU ABLE TO SEE US ?

Oh! Please get a dress and tell your LovePeddler to get her things and live my house tell her not to take even a pin that is not hers because I will know and come looking for her .IDIOTS

I was surprised at how braved I spoke to Kinsley because before i can't talk even when I know he is wrong Am always scared of talking to him.
but the courage I got this few minutes needs to be questioned. Yea I cried, No lady won't cry.if such happens to her because Jane was a friend from time.

Jane and I went to the same secondary school. And our friends have withstand time but why pay me with betrayal why...I cried bitterly that night And i wished the pain and thought could go away. And by morning I was stronger .stronger. So here I Am mirror telling you .I know you can't hear me but I needed to talk to someone since I can't trust anybody

I was still looking at the mirror in my room.not expecting an answer though.

"I wish I could get an
answer I wish you would just explain all this questions to me". I Said looking down.

YOU DON'T NEED TO SADDEN YOURSELF BEAUTIFUL ONE. "TIDES OF THE SEA" FOR YOUR ANSWERS ARE WITHIN YOU.

I thought it was one of those voices in my head speaking again.
as I raised my head I saw my image in the mirror talking.

HAVE GIVEN YOU YOUR EXPLANATION.

I shouted like someone who saw a ghost yea I saw a ghost. I ran out of my room like it was on fire.

"Mama, mama"

my kid brother came running

AUNTY WETIN HAPPEN ?

I, I ,I, stammering pointing toward my room ,he went in and came back after a few minute

AUNTY I NO SEE ANYTHING OH! WETIN YOU SEE SELF NA SNAKE?

I couldn't tell him cause it will make me sound childish.
"Just go inside carry my mirror and throw it away"
He went inside and came back with it I wanted to run but I just held myself.
"Throw it far away from this compound"

AUNTY HAA I WANT THE MIRROR DASH ME IF YOU NO WANT

"I said throw it away now.". I said with both anger and fear

WETIN UNA WAN THROWAY ...(mother)

NA AUNTY SAY MAKE I THROWAY THIS FINE MIRROR, I TELL HER SAY I LIKE AM BUT SHE NO WAN DASH ME.(brother)

CHI CHI Y NAH ? OYA CARRY THE MIRROR GO KEEP FOR MY ROOM. (mother)

"but mama".
frowning not ready to tell them why I want to dispose the mirror

EHEN COME MY GIST YOU ..E GET 1 BOY FOR MARKET NA MY CUSTOMER HIM NAME NA OSEE

you mean OSINACHI?

YES. THE BOY NA DEVIL

devil?

YES. NA BLOOD SUCKER HIM BE HIM KILL ALL HIM NEIGHBOURS , I HEAR SAY HIM KILL HIM FAMILY TOO POLICE THEY FINE AM NOW. I PRAY MAKE DEM KACH AM.HOW HIM GO JUST THEY KILL PEOPLE MAKE DEY KILL AM IF DEY KACH AM. ABEG MY GO BAFF

I was still in shock.but the guy looks gentle and he's got a sweet smile.
Sha even the devil was once an Angel of peace.
I went inside my room look around to see if their is any thing scary but they was none i
Crawled to my bed.

Maybe its just my mind playing games have never heard of where image talk before. Still thinking about my incidents this pass few days before I zoomed off to dream land.

-------------&SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I MADE IT LENGTHY TO ASK FOR YOU ALL FORGIVENESS.
AM I FORGIVEN?--- GOODNITE FRIENDS[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
remiseyi:

Lol... Just like reading in silence.
I do see you .when I myself am reading our update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. I'll accept if only you'll bribe me with lengthier updates.. Deal?
Do u want Efcc to cum looking for this thread Bribe.. Sha I just made it lengthier so deal
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ultimategeneral:
really liked ur style of writing. Keep it up. I advice u make it longer u knw
Its our style of writing you and i and longer update we just did that
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ojusco:
Were dis guy oya come kwontinu
Ma Oga I don cum kwan2nu no vex
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Donpeteranking:
IF U NOR KUM KONTINUE EH, I GO SHOW U SE B4 D TIME OF OSAMA BIN LADEN THE ISAMA OF BENIN WAS IN EXISTENCE
Lol I no know who them be oh but I don kwan2nu
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Ultimategeneral: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2016
I enjoyed it to the last. Wish to keep reading on and on non stop! Bt if wishes were horses beggars would ridden many.
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by kidaberry(f): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2016
wow This is wonderful
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2016
GOOD MORNING EVERY ONE,UPDATE COMES BY 9AM
DO READ AND SHARE YOU THOUGHT
IT'S OUR STORY(U & I) AND WE WILL
TAKE IT TO THE TOP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Ultimategeneral:
I enjoyed it to the last. Wish to keep reading on and on non stop! Bt if wishes were horses beggars would ridden many.
I myself I wish I could Kwan2nu reading, I love the story but I will just wait till I update the next one

Gud morning
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2016
kidaberry:
wow This is wonderful
AND YOU ARE SWEET FOR COMMENTING
TANX DO COME BACK BY 9AM
EDITING STORY IN PROGRESS
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Daeveed(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2016
I Just Got Here.... Pretty Cool Stuff U've Got, Kip Up D Good Work
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by kido24(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2016
jomagibs:
NOTE: your comments will keep it viewable for other

I HAIL MY VIPS
chemicalreaction
Rex1
Afz9095
Ultimategeneral
Nostradamus
Daeveed

ghostreaders I see una!

ghostreader no 1 reporting 4 duty sir....
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Frozeen(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Jamagibs nice one! cool
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Osasnidas(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Interesting story sir... Booking the front seat fOr the next update sir...
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Came late ooh... Well at list i brought my Alamo along.. Chances the guy on the first roll and i be like ello bae to d miss nxt to me.. Waiting....................
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
-----------------------CHAPTER 3----------------

-----RED ALERT [CONDITION RED]----

[b]----JOHNSON
------------------------
Oga pay me five thousand naira my carry this load go for you na.

NA #2000 I FIT PAY

Oga #2000 small. OK make am #4500

NA #2000 I FIT PAY ,YOU DE GO ABI MY FIN ANODA PERSON.

go fine another person .I no fit go Area 1 for #2000 e too small na u see say fuel cost. Him just waka pass dey go.

Oya Oga cum

NO WORRY I GO FIN ANODA PESIN. FROM UTAKO TO AREA 1 U NO WANT COLET #2000 YOU GO SEE SAY PESIN GO CARRY ME FOR #1800 EVEN #1500 I FIT SEE SELF..

Oga cum ,Oga cum

ABEG NO DIRTY MY CLOTH I TELL YOU SAY I NO GO AGAIN NA BY FORCE?..

Through out dat day I no see even one customer again you sure say that man no be bad market dey forlo am. Abeg make I go house go rest e beta pass this sun. Make suffernes no kill me

I just dey my own for house after hard day for market nain osee call me I hail am as my padi.
Him come tell me say make we go shayo say na today him mama download come world. Say make I organize some friends ...

I jejely start to de telewire sum of my padis and some area chicks. Sharply sa so dem show for my crib I just hala the juu Boi sa we don prepare. I just de yarn wit the guys and the chicks Nain I see osee call him tell me say him de outside as I comot for my face me I slap u compound I see say him no carry motor com

Guy wia you bus na?

E DE MECANIC I GO SERVICE AM,MAKE WE USE YOUR OWN NA

But you go buy fuel oh

NO P. MAKE WE GO

I call my people dem come out side I bring bus we just drive go climax go relax. I tell one the chicks make she go chaik osee him copurate.I been want make the guy drunk so that i fit tell am make him boro me money.

Him go fit give me extra join as shayo tins na.but the guy no drink excess him just taste 1 bottle
Even the chick make i use set trap for ram so that he go carry her go him side.

So that she go do am small thing carry cash come make we share but that one 2 fail , sha nothing spoil at list I shayo i chop pepper soup I still get extra fuel for motor .make I go use hustle tomorrow. I just go sleep as I no get kobo to give any of dos chicks so dat i go enjoy night vigil.

I wake up Early because I wan hustle I no want wetin happen yesterday make e cum happen today again. I no de pray oh but I pray today because through out this week na from mechanic to vio to police to bad market .

The thing don tire me.baba God abeg help my life bring customers for every corner of this market amen.

I Enter market I come they hear story wey worwor
Dem say my osee kill him neighbours how that gentle guy go take kill him neighbour .that guy no fit hurt fly na ..Talkless of to kill pesin

Me make be bad guy self I Neva kill pesin na osee wey de fear blood go cum kill pesin? .I no believe dem . until I come de see as police they patrol dey ask question for afternoon .thank God say I don make small change. I carry one oyinbo guy load go sharaton hotel, come still carry am go asokoro b4 i cum still carry am back to him hotel Nicon ,so I get like #30000 for my transaction.[/b]

-----------------CODE RED-----
SUMTIN IS ABT TO HAPPEN I DEY FEAR FOR JOHNSON..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Daeveed:
I Just Got Here.... Pretty Cool Stuff U've Got, Kip Up D Good Work

Pretty cool stuff we've got. Its our story
OUR STORY
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by kidaberry(f): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2016
jomagibs:

AND YOU ARE SWEET FOR COMMENTING
TANX DO COME BACK BY 9AM
EDITING STORY IN PROGRESS

*blushes* you're such a charmer
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2016
kido24:

ghostreader no 1 reporting 4 duty sir....
Welcome lieutenant
just organize a party for other ghost readers and keep more VIP seat for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural / The burning cold / Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.