Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught (53832 Views)

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by naijaforlife: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Quite a pity that the convicted though must have realize their mistakes, it is nonetheless too late. Nothing but greed and get-rich-quick syndrome explain why able bodied youths, perhaps somewhat educated would engage in this kind of business. Even more annoying is the pittance they get paid by their sponsors who rarely get caught anyway (we always hear about the carrier being arrested and not the sender nor the recipient). Again, notwithstanding the consistence of the coincidence, we should all condemn the act and the actors, not their tribe, religion or any other affiliation. Perhaps, if they had succeeded our society where they would have come back to live larger than life without anybody blinking an eye about their sudden wealth gives hope to those yet to be caught that it is a way to go. I make bold to say that as Nigerians, this is not in our character. If we keep playing the ethnic card and not condemn this and other disgraceful acts by Nigerians together, foreigners do not know the difference between or among us.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by shamecurls(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
jollymizzle:

Indonesia no send them 'developmental activities'. Dem just dey kill them like fowl

grin grin grin grin

Those Indonesians no dey dull... Dem just dey off Jews life like switch

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
deji15:
These people no just get shame. They repeat this same thing over and over again. What set of human beings are these? This get rich by any means or die trying mentality need to stop. Parents in South East Nigeria need to teach their children morals. This has become an epidemic.
egbon shut up! At least we know, u gonna live here forever
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
ministeriallist:
Name checkers! Food don don
....... grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
You carry yourself to go and die in a foreign land where nobody cares about you. Look at the way they are all looking calloused, even as he is crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by djbussy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sorry. This is not an igbo thing. Its a Nigerian thing. We are one. I am yoruba but these guys are my brothers. Don't worry guys, na every body go die. Most of us live on imported goods these guys risk there life to bring to Nigeria. We live, hustle, eat, Bleep and Die at the end. Thank God 4 wat u have now and worry not about what others have and you don't have.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seun,

i am quoting tribalistic posts that need to be deleted and yet your mods delete my post and leave the comments? is this how you claim to be not encouraging tribalism and disunity?
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by rrhostomy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Since the early 2000?
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Emmatdayo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Which Kinda English Be Dis

**Check Pics And Leave**
check the names b4 u go ooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Spells(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Do or die

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Emmatdayo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
alade112:

Guilty conscience at its peak. I mentioned no tribe I will be glad if you can show me whr mentioned your tribe in my post U re feeling responsible already 2ru out last week,almost all the crime news on NL FP re perpetrated by dz same set of people About my age Type it on google 10kz
nice reply bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by MartinsIfeco(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
ministeriallist:
Name checkers! Food don don
They 've got association NCAON=Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria.Onye yoruba bu onye isi ha.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
lestat:

Are really gonna sit here and say only Ibos push drugs? seriously? use Google friend, Tinubu is a known ex felon, so is a certain Senator who was supposed to the extradited to the USA?
Leave tribes out of this
You have perfected the art of deluding yourself. Is it Tinubu that is facing firing squad now in Indonesia? Mosquito bites you, it is Tinubu. Your kinsman is arrested for drug offences it is Tinubu. I am sure Tinubu did not send your brother to go and peddle drugs.

You see, a state of emergency should be declared on drug trafficking in the South East. There should be a summit where all stake holders in that region including parents will gather to discuss how to curtail the menace of drug trafficking that has reached an epidemic level in south east.
You yourself know, except you want to keep deceiving yourself, that out of every 10 Nigerians arrested for drug trafficking , 9 must be Igbo.
The day you admit you have a problem, then the problem is half solved. But burying your head in the sand like an Ostrich will only makes the situation gets worse.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by shearer1982(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
joborskill:
Kill them all. Useless drug addicts forming hard working tribe sad

Hey, because they do what you don't do doesn't make you holy than them you don't have to condemn any body they need your prayer right now.!

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by damocool(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
No, I can't take this, in fact we can't take it. this is witch hunting/marginalization... I think it's time for odudwa Republic to be declared, enough of collective destruction of image jare.. oh Lord, give our Elders grace to choose good image over oil/monetary gains.. Amen...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Funny thing is there are still llllllots of them on death row awaiting execution.

Worse enough, there are thousands of shitgbo fools on the queue waiting to do the same thing. Y'all know the average shitgbo is an alakori

By the way, Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims on earth.

They want to develop a "moslem" country grin same people they despise

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Ritchiee: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
omenka:
Another group of iPod Scoundrels bite the dust.

I pray they rest in peace.
Every race has its criminals so do not generalise but at the same time,I pity these Ojukwus...

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by DonaTee(f): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
myforexsolution:
The grammar in the write up is really bad

it took me extra will power n determination to read it til d end.
The writer must hav a talent in Alien language
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Herapal(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I beg to differ. death penalty? And many are happy for an impending death of a fellow human?....We have really lost our soul!...

Though it might be legally justified but for the sake of humanity, its not worth it killing fellow humans because he was found with heroin, at least he's not going on a mission to harm anyone.
Some justice don't just measure up......that's if we can be human for once.
Death penalty for drug traffickers is simply inhumane. They don't deserve death.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by billyG(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
viviangist:
Here are The 5 Nigerians To Be Executed On Tomorrow 29th july 2016 In Indonesia Full Story , some pictures and How They were Caught , narrated By Vivian Gist INC

1. Nonso Kingsley Okonkwo

Okonkwo arrived at Polonia Airport, Medan, on October 25, 2003. When Okonkwo and her suitcase across the X-ray, no sound of the rings of X-ray. But, narcotics sniffer dogs can not be fooled and sniff Okonkwo relentless stomach so that the officer suspicious. Okonkwo then taken to the hospital and forced 'nesting'. After waiting a few moments that alleged the officer.Okonkwo 'spawn' dozens of capsules containing heroin. Total 'egg' heroin wrapped capsule was Rp 1.1 kg. After some investigation, Okonkwo is a professional courier with proof of passport and visa are printed throughout 2003, namely Pakistan, Thailand, Indonesia. For his actions, Okonkwo was sentenced to death by the District Court (PN) field in May 2004, the High Court (PT) on August 16, 2004 and an appeal on February 16, 2006. the extraordinary legal remedies also rejected the Supreme Court on November 24, 2014. Sitting as the presiding justices PK Artidjo Alkostar members Suhadi justices and justices Sri Murwahyuni.

2. Humphrey Jefferson Ejika

man who is also called Doctor was arrested on August 2, 2003 at a restaurant in Jalan Wahid Hasyim, Central Jakarta. From the bedroom defendant was found 1.7 kg of heroin. For his actions, Doctor sentenced to death by the Central Jakarta District Court (PN Jakpus), the Jakarta High Court, an appeal and judicial review. On 27 September 2007, the Supreme Court (MA) reject the proposed PK Doctor. Although Doctor thrown in LP Nusakambangan, he still moves the people selling drugs. BNN scooped Doctor on linkages 97 capsules of methamphetamine that is owned by a woman in Depok, West Java, in November 2012.

3. Eugane Ape

Ape officers arrested on February 20, 2003 night at a hotel in Tanah Abang.From Ape hand found a suitcase containing heroin weighing 300 grams.Also captured in the transaction Gab Nadi alias Papa. On November 4, 2003, Ape sentenced to death by the Central Jakarta District Court and upheld by PT Jakarta and cassation. On June 1, 2010, PK Ape rejected MA.What about Dad? He was also sentenced to death. Before executed, Papa died in 2012 at LP Nusakambangan due to her illness.

4 Obinna Nwajagu

Obinna arrested after his men Bunyong Khaosa 'nesting' of 45 capsules of heroin on 6 April 2002 upon his arrival at Soekarno-Hatta from Bangkok. Obinna then arrested at the Hotel Ibis is currently awaiting the arrival Obina. On October 22, 2002, Obina sentenced to death by the Tangerang District Court. This penalty budge until the level of PK. On May 15, 2007, PK assemblies consisting of Titi Nurmala Siagian, Muchsan and Achmad Sukardja refused PK Obina. Lama is not executed, Obina BNN finally arrested back in 2012 and then in the LP Nusakambangan. He was arrested for involvement in drug trafficking is controlled from inside the prison.

5 Michael Titus Igweh

Titus was arrested in a series of raids in various places and the last in an apartment in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, related narcotics network in July 2002. Police secure 48 kg of heroin in the operation. On October 23, 2003, the Tangerang District Court sentenced him to death to Titus , These penalties are strengthened to the level of judicial review (PK). On October 10, 2010, an assembly consisting of a PK to Djoko, Komariah Sapardjdja and Sri Murwahyuni ​​refused PK Titus.

NB: Not Edited , Published As Sent

Team: Vivian Gist INC 2016

Exclusive On: http://www.viviangist.com/the-5-nigerians-to-be-executed-on-tomorrow-in-indonesia-full-story-and-how-they-were-caught
I am d publicity secretary of NCAN Abuja branch,having check d names...okonkwo,obinna & ejika sound like a northern names to me...pls tribalist no cause 4 alarm Hold yo Fire....I repeat Hold Fire!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
chuckdee4:

Other Nigerians suffer from these acts on foreign soil, think about it if a Yoruba man travels to Indonesia, he'll be profiled and given special treatment.
We should discourage such acts irrespective of whereof is from cos we'll suffer as a result. These the don't know the difference between a Yoruba man and an Igbo man.

From what you have written, you have even added more fuel on why it should be encouraged. Foreigners do not care but see such people as Nigerians whether Igbo or Efik.

There are things I cannot do because it will bring shame to my father's house.....same thing is being nurtured by name checking. It is a community that raises a child

There is a problem if only a particular ethnic group in involved in a type of serious crime. Nigerians are divided along ethnic lines whether you admit it or not and the only way to shame those giving us a bad name abroad it by identifying them at home in Nigeria with their ethnic identity.

We all love our ethnicity and are proud of it. It will make you think twice just as you think twice about the shame on your parents before committing crimes of such nature.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Emmatdayo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:

Demonic Jews

They were banished from Israel when they started producing fake Bibles and at the same time using the book to transport drugs.
bros, this is not fair nw

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by ehikwe22: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Death penalty not proper for drug pushers. They're not armed robbers or murderers for God Sake. Long jail term would have been better. And some people are celebrating this news.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Emmatdayo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Luukasz:
Do you have to be tribalistic about it, Goddammit they are fellow Nigerians.
so nw u know we are all nigerians abi?

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.