Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught (53854 Views)

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by AlphaCentauri: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Funny thing is there are still llllllots of them on death row awaiting execution.

Worse enough, there are thousands of shitgbo fools on the queue waiting to do the same thing. Y'all the know the average shitgbo is an alakori

By the way, Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims on earth.

They want to develop a "moslem" country grin same people they despise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Missmossy(f): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gosh!!

Such a terrible reason and way to die. I hope other intendees learn from them. It's not a time to start been tribalistic, things like this happen every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by laffwitmi: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na dem dem...Inna Jeri-Jeri

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by AlphaCentauri: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
DonaTee:

it took me extra will power n determination to read it til d end.
The writer must hav a talent in Alien language

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by 4nobody4every1: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gaborone:
It is painful that people don't listen.

About a week ago in court, an accused person sitting close to me was mouthing words/whispering to his wife who was outside the door with a very little baby. From the look of things, he was in prison when that baby was born. At a point, he told the wife to remove the baby from her back and show him. After he she did that, he couldn't stop shaking his head and sighing. After doing that for a very long time, he let out some tears. The wife had done that long before him.

Second experience that brought goose pimples to my body that same day, was the wailing of a grown man within the court premises. He wailed for intervals for like an hour, and in between, he kept saying, 'My mother! My mother!'. This went on outside the court I was in, so I may not be able to tell what happened, but if I am to guess, I would say a long prison sentence had been slammed on him.

In summary, it is better to be poor and have a hope for a better day, than to be rich and have your life cut short.
Epic and well said but will they listen, this was the same advise l gave to another Nigerian recently in my current location, he keeps telling me he wants to make between 200 Million to 500 Million Naira, l asked him do you have a latest scientific invention that will benefit humanity to be able to make that kind of money, he couldn't reply, l know it is a question of time before he gets into a big problem that will make him kiss the dust, the quest, desperation for money is really alarming, patience, hard-work, honesty, sincerity seems to be missing today, it is all about money, money and money, well, those who are not ready to learn from others will only have themselves to blame sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by benji93: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
tunderay:
Another opportunity for Name Checkers today, after yesterday's bashing. Secretary, PRO, Chairman, where are you?
Bro, we are always lurking around somewhere waiting for the stimulus, spokesperson for NCAN, somalia(diasporan branch) reporting, on behalf of all members, i approve the details of this news report, good investigative report this is, based on our analysis of this report, we make the following submissions,
The journey of the 5 jewish missionaries sent to save the world began around the same time, hence they must have been on a mission from the church, a cabal comes to mind.
Since their sentences came over a year after their arrest, there was no way other missionaries could be prompted of the debacle. that could have been the only case, considering the astuteness of the sons of zion. If one messenger no succeed another must.
Given that all the aforementioned missionaries were jewish, we can conclude that the probability that the cabal is all jewish is 99.98%, so they must be dormant now, waiting for another time to send martyrs, meanwhile the 0.02% comes from the probability that the names are fictitious(yes 1 man from 1 tribe chose a name just to further the jewish mission). O ye sons of zion blessed art thou for hearkening unto the voice of your lord. I do not know what else to report again dear Nigerians, what more sacrifice can a people offer than this, what more love can a people express. This is a feat beyond the incredible, they boughted 5 slots just like that. I hail thee o sons of zion

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Ritchiee: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
naijaforlife:
Quite a pity that the convicted though must have realize their mistakes, it is nonetheless too late. Nothing but greed and get-rich-quick syndrome explain why able bodied youths, perhaps somewhat educated would engage in this kind of business. Even more annoying is the pittance they get paid by their sponsors who rarely get caught anyway (we always hear about the carrier being arrested and not the sender nor the recipient). Again, notwithstanding the consistence of the coincidence, we should all condemn the act and the actors, not their tribe, religion or any other affiliation. Perhaps, if they had succeeded our society where they would have come back to live larger than life without anybody blinking an eye about their sudden wealth gives hope to those yet to be caught that it is a way to go. I make bold to say that as Nigerians, this is not in our character. If we keep playing the ethnic card and not condemn
this and other disgraceful acts by Nigerians
together, foreigners do not know the difference between or among us.

You are on point,sir.If only Nigerian parents would wake up to their responsibilities..*sighs*

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
their fate is already sealed.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by chuckdee4(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
1stCitizen:

From what you have written, you have even added more fuel on why it should be encouraged. Foreigners do not care but see such people as Nigerians whether Igbo or Efik.

There are things I cannot do because it will bring shame to my father's house.....same thing is being nurtured by name checking. It is a community that raises a child

There is a problem if only a particular ethnic group in involved in a type of serious crime. Nigerians are divided along ethnic lines whether you admit it or not and the only way to shame those giving us a bad name abroad it by identifying them at home in Nigeria with their ethnic identity.

Fair point, naming and shaming is not a bad idea but looking at it from a different view I find all this name checking puts me in the mindset of 'pick your own corner' rather than condemning the disgusting act, hence promoting tribalism.
Yes, we are divided by tribal lines but it's this same division that is destroying us, I'm Igbo and I used to be of that divided mindset until I stepped outta the country where you are looked upon as just another n@@ger and when a Nigerian commits a crime these guys don't care where u are from, to them you're just another Nigerian monkey.

We might have our differences but together we are stronger, all this tribal wars is getting us nowhere.
Having said all this drug trafficking is disgusting and as much as I feel for these guys, they got what they deserved.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by brandchambers: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
They've finished developing Lagos. The next country to develop is now Indonesia, ironically with dire consequences. We all know their concepts of development is nothing but diabolical. All hail the Jews that had perfected the arts of giving excuses for their failures... to them, somebody else and not themselves are always responsible for their failures. Why did you not win the civil war .... the Yorubas did not just lay down and allow themselves to slaughtered - For that the whole generations of Yorubas are 'cowards' and 'betrayers'. Why are you not doing well politically as a people.......other Nigerians hate them. But my friend, what is the place of your greed. A people being fueled essentially by greed. I Get Before Others.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Bimpe29: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Obedience is far better than sacrifice. Heaven help only those who help themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by georgylee: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why are hard drug cases peculiar in a particular region in Nigeria..? Imagine 5 facing gun shorts tomorrow...... Many are waiting in the condemned rooms across the globe..... Let there be a rethink........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Okeikpu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
ALL DS ASSIAN MIDGETS SEF sad
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Luukasz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Emmatdayo:
so nw u know we are all nigerians abi?
Well am a Yoruba guy from Oyo state.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Richy4(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I beg to differ. death penalty? And many are happy for an impending death of a fellow human?....We have really lost our soul!...

Though it might be legally justified but for the sake of humanity, its not worth it killing fellow humans because he was found with heroin, at least he's not going on a mission to harm anyone.
Some justice don't just measure up......that's if we can be human for once.

Sir u really need to see the evil that drugs does to people....Have you been driving and experience road rage before? They took those drugs that was imported and become a menace to the society..because they are under the influence....

Some times it causes death of innocent people....
The law has been there.. and the penalty is death...If someone knows the law and the consequences of breaking that law, and still went ahead to do what the law says no one must do, what do you think should happen to that person? is it not right for that person to face the full wroth of the law

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Emmatdayo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Luukasz:
Well am a Yoruba guy from Oyo state.
haaa! fellow afonja grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Richkid97(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
So our yeast brodas will die tomorrow #so sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Organs(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
joborskill:
Kill them all. Useless drug addicts forming hard working tribe sad

Its actually unfair. This crimes were committed 13 to 14 years ago.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Luukasz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Emmatdayo:
haaa! fellow afonja grin grin grin
You're also from the pacesetter state I guess.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
deji15:
These people no just get shame. They repeat this same thing over and over again. What set of human beings are these? This get rich by any means or die trying mentality need to stop. Parents in South East Nigeria need to teach their children morals. This has become an epidemic.

Not only the parents. A socio-cultural group like Ohaneze Ndigbo should declare a state of emergency on this issue and start a proper sensitization campaign through families, village meetings and town hall meetings to curtail this epidemic. Rather they are more interested in politics.

Until Ohaneze starts showing seriousness by acting.....the name checking continues

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by pezeji(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
joborskill:
Kill them all. Useless drug addicts forming hard working tribe sad
and which hardworking tribe are u? Mumu

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by comeandmarry: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Men,they shud get cloeer to God tonite,confess dia sins,beg for forgiveness, give dia life to christ fully,close their eyes,keep praying, when its abt Dat time for the die by firing squad tins,wen they hear go,they shud just close dia eyes,wen they wake up,they will be in heaven.
Why kill cause of drugs,its better they fine them 2million dollars or option of jail for life.
Korea dey stubborn wen it comes to executions caused by drug peddling.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by tunderay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
benji93:

Bro, we are always lurking around somewhere waiting for the stimulus, spokesperson for NCAN, somalia(diasporan branch) reporting, on behalf of all members, i approve the details of this news report, good investigative report this is, based on our analysis of this report, we make the following submissions,
The journey of the 5 jewish missionaries sent to save the world happened around the same time, hence they must have been on a mission from the church, a cabal comes to mind.
Since their sentences came over a year from their arrest, there was no way other missionaries could be prompted of the debacle. that could have been the only case, considering the astuteness of the sons of zion. If one messenger no succeed another must.
Given that all the aforementioned missionaries were jewish, we can conclude that the probability that the cabal is all jewish is 99.98%, so they must be dormant now, waiting for another time to send martyrs, meanwhile the 0.02% comes from the probability that the names are fictitious(yes 1 man from 1 tribe chose a name just to further the jewish mission). O ye sons of zion blessed art thou for hearkening unto the voice of your lord. I do not know what else to report again dear Nigerians, what more sacrifice can a people offer than this, what more love can a people express. This is a feat beyond the incredible, they boughted 5 slots just like that. I hail thee o sons of zion
lmao, you are just too funny. I trust you will alwaz be around to skin those Ugandans .keep it up. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by benji93: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
tunderay:
lmao, you are just too funny. I trust you will alwaz be around to skin those Ugandans .keep it up. Lol
yes ooo my brother i admire their courage and resilience, how far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by dadaijboy: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
undecided
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Emmatdayo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Luukasz:
You're also from the pacesetter state I guess.
kogi division grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by ekhai(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The Los Angeles office has already vetted this grin
THE BRADFORD CITY BRANCH IS REPORTING. THEY ARE FROM 5% ZONE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Coolgent(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Since like the OP has made mistake; they aint Nigerians they are Biafrans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by wellmax(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
myforexsolution:
The grammar in the write up is really bad

Indonesians are not good with English.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by nijanigga: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
these sets of Igbos have less time to criticize PMB, why are Ibo so greedy for money, how will their family members back at home react? what lessons did they receive before leaving home? I was taught at home that a good name is better than silver and gold.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by nijanigga: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
comeandmarry:
Men,they shud get cloeer to God tonite,confess dia sins,beg for forgiveness, give dia life to christ fully,close their eyes,keep praying, when its abt Dat time for the die by firing squad tins,wen they hear go,they shud just close dia eyes,wen they wake up,they will be in heaven.
Why kill cause of drugs,its better they fine them 2million dollars or option of jail for life.
Korea dey stubborn wen it comes to executions caused by drug peddling.
be deceiving yourself with religious bigotry, "forced acceptance of Christ", will they accept Christ if they let them go?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by sekem: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I beg to differ. death penalty? And many are happy for an impending death of a fellow human?....We have really lost our soul!...

Though it might be legally justified but for the sake of humanity, its not worth it killing fellow humans because he was found with heroin, at least he's not going on a mission to harm anyone.
Some justice don't just measure up......that's if we can be human for once.

Which fellow human beings? undecided

I am sure you are not aware of the damage these muthafuςking drug dealers do to people huh?

These bastards started killing their fellow human beings first the moment they chose to sell 'death' to people with the intent of making so much money in the process and you are here supporting evil.

They have completely lost their right to be considered humans so they deserve whatever is coming to them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted / Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.