Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught (53834 Views)

Ghana Police Arrest 5 Nigerians For Selling Joystick & Buttocks Enlargement Drug / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Tonynelson(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
nerodenero:
They'd have died several times before tomorrow.

I don't pity them at all. If you can do the crime, be ready to do the time and face death. No long thing!!!

Unfortunately death sentences have not been able to reduce or discourage drug trafficking. Like thieves, burn them alive, it won't stop another from stealing.

Baba u d talk rubbish ooo. U don't pity them? So the drugs that are being used in those countries for manufacturing, who sales them, no be the same govt wey d sentence pple to death? Bro wise up and stop talking trash. U wan the me say Govt no d push drop to raise GDP?
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by monex(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
alade112:

Guilty conscience at its peak. I mentioned no tribe I will be glad if you can show me whr i mentioned your tribe in my post U re feeling responsible already 2ru out last week,almost all the crime news on NL FP re perpetrated by dz same set of people About my age Type it on google 10kz

nairaland front page is a terribly small sample space. your comment would have been better if you were looking at drug crimes versus other crimes reported on nairaland.

but to the point that "all crimes news" on the front page last week were committed by "dz set of people" is of very little statistical significance. because if a different type of crime is reported this week, you might see another different "set of people".
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by monex(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
tundexijim:

The same way u rejoice at every negative thing abt others... Bunch of hypocrites.. .

he might not be the hyprocrite. and just so you know on NCAN threads reporting about yoruba crimes, there will be yorubas who are appealing just like he is doing
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by monex(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
ManMountain:
Sad.
The death of anyone should sadden humanity.
I'm a Yoruba guy, but despite all the mocking by Igbos on this forum towards yorubas, I will never in good conscience be able to mock igbos on this.
It's just not what we are as OMOLUABIS, we should never allow some demented ibos to change who we are.
Those guys perfectly understood the consequences of their action though.

the mocking is both ways.

we see what we want to see.

As a non igbo and non-yoruba. i easily see both sides of the coin
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by jojothaiv(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Saw this yesterday and all i can say is....
CONDOLENCES!
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by LastProphet: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
1stCitizen:
The name checking thing should be encouraged by lalasticlala and others mods. This will discourage other young Nigerians who are active on social media from engaging in such suicidal missions.

The stigma NCAN is creating for committing any crime abroad is a good development.

God bless you, I didn't know another person has seen what i saw before

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by clog(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Among the thousands of my brothers that went. Huzzling, 5 were caught - not a bg deal. We keep d fire burning, no skinpain. Cowards are afraid of risks that's y dat aboki will do shoemaker all d days of his life... And dat arewa biggot- such lazy fools.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by LastProphet: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
naijaforlife:
Quite a pity that the convicted though must have realize their mistakes, it is nonetheless too late. Nothing but greed and get-rich-quick syndrome explain why able bodied youths, perhaps somewhat educated would engage in this kind of business. Even more annoying is the pittance they get paid by their sponsors who rarely get caught anyway (we always hear about the carrier being arrested and not the sender nor the recipient). Again, notwithstanding the consistence of the coincidence, we should all condemn the act and the actors, not their tribe, religion or any other affiliation. Perhaps, if they had succeeded our society where they would have come back to live larger than life without anybody blinking an eye about their sudden wealth gives hope to those yet to be caught that it is a way to go. I make bold to say that as Nigerians, this is not in our character. If we keep playing the ethnic card and not condemn this and other disgraceful acts by Nigerians together, foreigners do not know the difference between or among us.

this is the kind of hilary clinton talk that is driving votes towards trump. despite your good intention as shown in your speech, it is important to shame any ethnic group that CONTINUES to associate with a particular vice, please leave the western pacifist approach over there, it dosent work here. I think any normal thinking human responds to shame so we MUST keep shaming them until even outsiders will know the difference. on the issue of outsiders, in south africa they know the clear difference between ibos and others so please point of correction

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by turhibdwhale(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
I feel sorry for this people my only advice for them is too seek repentance before tomorrow. All this igbo boys hustle Don land dem into trouble
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Utchry: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Then they will return to Nigeria buying Range Rover and be forming for them girls. Smh.. They should better settle with Jehovah before tomorrow. Dem fit make heaven as He is still merciful.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by nerodenero: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tonynelson:

Baba u d talk rubbish ooo. U don't pity them? So the drugs that are being used in those countries for manufacturing, who sales them, no be the same govt wey d sentence pple to death? Bro wise up and stop talking trash. U wan the me say Govt no d push drop to raise GDP?
One of the traffickers spotted!!!

I can't comprehend the poo you put up there. Do you know why? Drugs intake made you like Majek. Take your time to read your submission and by the time you have one or two minutes of your sanity back to understand better, you'd realise you didn't make sense. It's not too late to retreat.

You can also join the sale's party to any Asian country and in a no time, you'd be at hell's gate. You won't be missed.

Lastly, I discuss with stable minds and you aren't one, so I won't dignify you with another response. Get lost!
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by graphiti: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
translux:
some one should help me to move this to front page
because i don't know how to do that I received the
shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision
that do you know that 93.71% of the world population
are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born
again. and that there are so many born again in the
93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare
Bajomo pls ask for God grace

Hmmmmm.........
Are u really serious about this?
Kindly elaborate on the dream.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is this what Biafrans call hardwork and grateness? U pple disgrace us both at home and abroad. Kill them and feed Dog with their cursed stingy body.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
The international subsidiary of NCAN is hereby soliciting for correspondents to establish an Asia chapter.

Seems that sector is the epicenter of NCAN news.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Gariga: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
oh no this is sad
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Maglorix(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
So many goats on this thread have taken worse drugs and have committed worse sins,to hell with anyone who supports a death penalty for smuggling drugs,have u suggested a death penalty for LAI MOHHAMED,what makes their case worse?
HUMANS REASONIN LIKE COWS
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by chelsea1116(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=uchedydy post=47965137]

This is how to know a lowlife, which peeps are U refering to, U just amaze me, last time these same peeps you mentioned came tops in UK university and I know you claimed the glory then as a Nigerian. When many of them wia elected mayor in London, U ddnt remember tribe, when chinwetel ejiofor makes us proud , winning awards in acting, U ddnt remember the peeps.

Now its negative and you remember tribe, ur uselessness knows no bound.

How old are you sef.
GOD BLESS U
D hatred in dia writeups is jus unbelivable...even at d point of death..dey r stil hating...tufiakwa! !
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by pamcode(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
myforexsolution:
The grammar in the write up is really bad
This is spot-on. It took all of my cranial nerves to grasp the info being passed, I guess the compiler or translator is too good with English grammar.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by seunmsg(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Three of them have just been executed by firing squad. So sad! cry cry cry
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by FreeSpirited: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
hard drugs kill,kill the peddlers before they kill you
Are they forcing you to take it?.......jail is okay......
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by FreeSpirited: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
sekem:

Which fellow human beings? undecided

I am sure you are not aware of the damage these muthafuςking drug dealers do to people huh?

These bastards started killing their fellow human beings first the moment they chose to sell 'death' to people with the intent of making so much money in the process and you are here supporting evil.

They have completely lost their right to be considered humans so they deserve whatever is coming to them.
Why not stop the companies producing these drugs if it has no positive use. The point is , doctors do prescribe these drugs in some medical condition....yet you call it death.....same drug has both good and bad usage. Since its best handled by medical professional , a jail is enough punishment for unauthorized possession of the drug. Just think about it.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by SHAIBULIAR: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Are they forcing you to take it?.......jail is okay......
no ooooooo death is the answer
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by amybel(f): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
topsam1:

Well written but remember every country has her own policy...countries are not the same. That is why things don't work in nigeria. Imagine death penalty for traffickers and yet nigerians still patronize such countries, what do you call that?

I call that stupidity buh it pains me to see fellow Nigerians supporting this just because the people involved are not from their tribe hmmmm African mentality
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Shinkava: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I beg to differ. death penalty? And many are happy for an impending death of a fellow human?....We have really lost our soul!...

Though it might be legally justified but for the sake of humanity, its not worth it killing fellow humans because he was found with heroin, at least he's not going on a mission to harm anyone.
Some justice don't just measure up......that's if we can be human for once.
you need to understand that nobody is hating on anyone, the law is the law, it has already been stated clearly that who so ever is caught with such substance will be executed...and this guy's still went ahead...abeg, they brought this to them self. Believe you me, very soon u'll still hear of another group been caught....
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by FMinor: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
OMG
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Indonesia is not your typical Islamic country like Saudi Arabia. They're made up of:

Islam
Protestantism
Catholicism
Hinduism
Buddhism
Confucianism

Go read your encyclopedia. Majority of those religion and citizens agreed to that law. So you must obey them when you go there. Hard Drugs are bad, that law is good. If you don't like it, stick to your country. I wish we had that law too. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by MorningLight(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
wailers be like "the people in the list are Igbo... Buhari hates igbos.."
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Litmus: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Nothing will make me visit Indonesia, Malaysia or any nation that ends in "sia" in Asia. It seems to me the chances and potential for wrongful and prejudicial detainment on accusation of drug peddling would be great as a Nigerian. No one writing glibly here about flat-heads or big lips will be safe themselves, traveling to such countries, since all seem reluctant to stand up for Nigerians caught in these places. This reluctance to stand up for fellow Nigerians or Nigerians is a frankly stupid attitude to adopt in a world often keen on discriminating against blacks.
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by Tonynelson(m): 12:32am On Jul 29, 2016
nerodenero:
One of the traffickers spotted!!!

I can't comprehend the poo you put up there. Do you know why? Drugs intake made you like Majek. Take your time to read your submission and by the time you have one or two minutes of your sanity back to understand better, you'd realise you didn't make sense. It's not too late to retreat.

You can also join the sale's party to any Asian country and in a no time, you'd be at hell's gate. You won't be missed.

Lastly, I discuss with stable minds and you aren't one, so I won't dignify you with another response. Get lost!
U are already lost bro. People are being executed for what the govt also participate in and also benefit from and u are rejoicing because ur relation is not among Abi. Baba go research what hard drugs are used for, stop spitting trash here. Ask pharmaceutical companies u will get idea. Dump ass
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by mikolo80: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2016
nerodenero:
They'd have died several times before tomorrow.

I don't pity them at all. If you can do the crime, be ready to do the time and face death. No long thing!!!

Unfortunately death sentences have not been able to reduce or discourage drug trafficking. Like thieves, burn them alive, it won't stop another from stealing.
you legislate against desperation
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by lekonso: 1:46am On Jul 29, 2016
It is a pity may their soul rest in peace
Re: 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught by purplekayc(m): 5:18am On Jul 29, 2016
They don't know when to quit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.