Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Can Chatboo Be The Future Of Facebook ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Chatboo Be The Future Of Facebook ? (583 Views)

Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen / Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name / Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Chatboo Be The Future Of Facebook ? by adayola(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Recently, it was on the news about the planned IPO of chatboo into the market and this has sent Facebook (NYSE:FB) (www.facebook.com) shares shedding 5% of its value amidst fear of Chatboo (www.chatboo.com) taking a part of its market share.

When Facebook first debut, it was the 8th wonder of the world and everyone thought the world would end with Facebook. Now here comes chatboo and analyst forecast that within the next 12 months, it would match Apple's worth by valuation.

Facebook over the years has been able to give the world a database of profile which anyone can look-up anyone's name and information on a surface level and this is one part chatboo has been able to capitalize on plus other improvements including rich graphics and multimedia addons

While the facebook's 1billion users are from Europe and the Americas, Chatboo focused on Africa and the Middle East, with a tiny fraction coming from china.

NOW I ASK; Just as we had facebook, is Chatboo going to be the 9th wonder of the world?

YOUR COMMENTS PLS.

Re: Can Chatboo Be The Future Of Facebook ? by Naija3am: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ummm I think chatboo need to work on their platform look and feel.

Apart from that, I like it more than Facebook because it has more functions and it's more user-friendly once you understand how to use it.

1 Like

Re: Can Chatboo Be The Future Of Facebook ? by adayola(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Naija3am:
Ummm I think chatboo need to work on their platform look and feel.
Apart from that, I like it more than Facebook because it has more functions and it's more user-friendly once you understand how to use it.

okay. but the look and feel of chatboo is better than facebook according to bbc but i dont know how they measured it. what do u think? @ naija3am

(1) (Reply)

Tyga Could Go To Jail / 7 Reasons Why Kevin Hart Is So Successful (1) / Aside Me Does Anyone Know If Tekno Is A Martial Artist.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.