Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? (1526 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by meekyrozzay: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
I THINK I WENT WAY TO FAR COS AT THE END OF THE DAY MY SISTER WAS AT FAULT

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by Cutehector(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dnt worry ur sister will marry and her husband will beat her and u will leave wat ur doing to go and fight him

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by Ojestas(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
meekyrozzay:
I like this OP. . He asked the question and answered himself .

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by youngest85(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ojestas:

U gat d gist!
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by lilmax(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wetin she do?
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by meekyrozzay: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
@LILMAX SHE INSULTED HIS BAD LEGS BUT SAID SHE WAS ONLY MAKING A JOKE
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by lilmax(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
meekyrozzay:
okay how old is your sister?
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by johnbuck81(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
ur friend should not HV laid his hands on her..he should have let u take kia of d situation.

5 Likes

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by 735i(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Naaa.....fam, you messed up big time!!!...

I mean you didn't break a rib or shut an eye permanently....

Let me explain...if it were you who slapped my sister in my presence.... You wouldn't even be typing this... Someone would have done so on your behalf... You gerrit? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by meekyrozzay: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
LOL @735i

1 Like

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by ronald4lif(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
I'd have done same if I were you and I don't give a fvck if she was at fault provided she never slapped him first. You hit anyone related to me in my presence or absence I'm so going to return the favour in kind. Violence is not the apposite approach to verbal confrontation.

9 Likes

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by LordScent(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
ronald4lif:
I'd have done same if I were you and I don't give a fvck if she was at fault provided she never slapped him first. You hit anyone related to me in my presence or absence I'm so going to return the favour in kind. Violence is not the answer to verbal confrontation.
grin grin
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by ronald4lif(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
LordScent:

grin grin

Bros, how person go see a grown up dude like me or any adult dude for that matter and slap hin sister in his presence and no expect dirty slaps. Imagine the effrontery. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by veave(f): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na wah oh. Some people nor dey fear sef. Slap your sister in your very before. Is he still alive?

On a lighter note. No one, I mean no one has the right to hit your sister or any female at all. Not even her husband.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by veave(f): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Dnt worry ur sister will marry and her husband will beat her and u will leave wat ur doing to go and fight him

You should hide your face in shame. I see you are one of those wife/girlfriend/sister beaters. Shame on you for even wishing her a bad spouse. Shame!!!!

9 Likes

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
meekyrozzay:

If you pass around gbagada by any chance come and claim your beer, girls insult me you don't see me slaaping them, you did well but next time tell your sis to watch it, some people over-react,am dead serious if you pass around gbagada on a weekend but reply me and I will send your drink. My nigga

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by Tunami(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
veave:

You should hide your face in shame. I see you are one of those wife/girlfriend/sister beaters. Shame on you for even wishing her a bad spouse. Shame!!!!
sharaaaaap.
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ojestas:
My belle oo grin
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by peachesandroses(f): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
meekyrozzay:

Guy she insulted his bad legs?? dats not fair! you're friend did wrong to slap her n u did the greater wrong to beat up your friend in front of your sister for something she wasn't right about despite his bad leg. Two wrongs cannot make a right. you should have warned him severely not to ever raise a finger on her again no matter de issue, n den make ur sister apologize for wah she said.. but since all is done now, don't you think you owe your friend an apology??
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by lilmax(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2016
peachesandroses:

Guy she insulted his bad legs?? dats not fair! you're friend did wrong to slap her n u did the greater wrong to beat up your friend in front of your sister for something she wasn't right about despite his bad leg. Two wrongs cannot make a right. you should have warned him severely not to ever raise a finger on her again no matter de issue, n den make ur sister apologize for wah she said.. but since all is done now, don't you think you owe your friend an apology??
this is what Ayam trying to get at more reason I asked about her age undecided
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by Smhart1(f): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Irrespective of what may have transpired between then, he shouldn't have slapped her and for him to have the effrontery to do that right before you shows he doesn't have any iota of respect for you.

Also.......Warn your sister well
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by Naavah(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
735i:
Naaa.....fam, you messed up big time!!!...

I mean you didn't break a rib or shut an eye permanently....

Let me explain...if it were you who slapped my sister in my presence.... You wouldn't even be typing this... Someone would have done so on your behalf... You gerrit? undecided
My Nigga!!!!! !!!!
Re: A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
You did the right thing jare...the guy is a woman beater. He could have just cautioned her or even reported to you but slapping her was wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Q90 Photography Announces 'Ember Slash Wedding Photography Promo / Can Someone Tell Me Who Is Older Between This Twins / Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.