Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Edo 2016: PDP Aspirant, Chief Solomon Edebiri Dumps Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: PDP Aspirant, Chief Solomon Edebiri Dumps Party (585 Views)

Ondo 2016: Pdp Members Defect Enmass To Apc / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP / Edo Primary: Aggrieved PDP Aspirant Pledges Loyalty To Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2016: PDP Aspirant, Chief Solomon Edebiri Dumps Party by londonrivals: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chief Solomon Edebiri, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) aspirant in the June 20 party primaries, said that he had resigned from the party.

Edebiri made the disclosure while speaking with newsmen in Obayanton, near Benin on Thursday.

He attributed his decision to leave the party to “dishonesty of the party leadership’’ According to him, what happened on June 20 was awful and a complete negation of what democratic tenet is all about.

“I can officially tell you that I have resigned my membership of the PDP and that I have also refused to join either the Sherrif faction or any other party.

“My resignation followed the dishonesty of the party leadership who reneged on its pledge to provide a level-playing field for all aspirants at the primaries.

“And we had all also pledged to move with the party beyond the primaries, provided the primaries was free, fair and just.

“So my understanding is that the primaries was not free, fair and just,’’ he said

“I will not hold Ize-Iyamu blemish but the party leadership. “And I neither want to fight anyone nor remain in the party,’’ he said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/edo-2016-pdp-aspirant-chief-solomon.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Edo 2016: PDP Aspirant, Chief Solomon Edebiri Dumps Party by dullardeen(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good Riddance!
Re: Edo 2016: PDP Aspirant, Chief Solomon Edebiri Dumps Party by blaquemyc: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
As usual, it's always about personal interest. Am waiting to hear that he has defected to APC. Our polithiefcians never fail to disappoint.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts On Davido Osinachi Remix / Caption This Picture Of Wike And Ekweremmadu / Buhari Swears In 4 New Special Advisers, One Permanent Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.